WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Set minimum product price when rewarding points for writing reviews

Option to set minimum product price when rewarding points for writing reviews

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. modify "points and rewards" plugin

I would like to buy your product (http://www.woothemes.com/products/woocommerce-points-and-rewards/). Unfortunately, I lack a function. I would like to convert the collected points into cash and donate a selectable organization. In my case there are "Fablabs" are to be available for selection.
    Best regards
    Junes

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Points & Rewards coupon code should be updated at coupon level

Currently the Points & Rewards covers the entire cart contents at coupon creation. Rather than covering the entire cart contents, the rewards should be able to update for the product or cart. This makes it easier to provide expiration dates to the rewards promotions

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Manually add points

I run a membership site with Points and Rewards. I would like to surprise my students with additional bonus points but can't add them manually as my loyalty gift and unannounced bonus. It is possible to add points to existing actions but I would like to inform them why they received the bonus from me. I would really appreciate this feature.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Increasing users' woocommerce points automatically when they buy products which are registered in another plugin (Not Woocommerce)

Can I modify users' woocommerce points using PHP code under the specific condition?
    Like, when users buy a product registered in another shopping plugin, not woocommerce.

I tried to refer to woocommerce document and found the way to modify users' points when they subscribe mailchimp. And I think the last part of the code can be a hint.

WCPointsRewardsManager::increasepoints( getcurrentuser_id(), $points, 'mailchimp-newsletter-signup', $data );

But it does not work.
    Can I get some help here?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Points & Rewards earned and redeemed in base store currency - even when using a currency switcher

I can't find a currency switcher which is compatible with Woo P&R. The currency switchers change the earned points as well.
    e.g. 75GBP product should earn 75 points. Customer converts currency to USD = approx $100...the points earned change to 100.
    This can mean that customer has higher value points because they earned at a higher conversion value and can redeem at a lower one, effectively gaming the system.
    Please allow stores to switch currency for products and checkout transactions - but for all P&R transactions to be based off store base currency.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. WooCommerce Points and Rewards - make the endpoint URL translatable.

Make the endpoint URL translatable. For example, changing this : "my-account/points-and-rewards" to "mon-compte/points-de-fidelite"

Actually is not and it's very disappointing for a 129$ extension.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add ability for maximum amount of points earned for each transaction

Make it possible to set a global maximum points earned for each transaction. In other words, when a customer makes a purchase, set a global limit to how many points they can earn for that transaction. For example: If I have my points to dollars ratio set to 1 point for each $1 spent, and my customer makes a purchase for $800, I would like their points earned to be a maximum of 500 points.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Get the report of all expiring points

Ability to know which cutomers are going to lose points soon.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add {points_value} to Single Product Page Message in Woocommerce Points & Rewards

Add {points_value} to Single Product Page Message in Woocommerce Points & Rewards. Its more appealing to users when they see the amount or money.

E.g.
    Purchase this product now and earn 5,999 Points! Worth $899! to redeem on next Purchase.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Points statement in completed transaction email

It would be great to be able to send as part of a transaction completed email or even the initial processing order email, the points accrued within that transaction and then a total points for that customer.

I see this as a way for the customer to see at quick glance the total points they have which could drive them back to your site and purchase more items.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Points and Rewards allow non logged in users to leave review feedback and receive points

When user is not logged in, they can't receive points for leaving a review. Granted that they may not be authenticated. So this feature would require the feedback to be validated/approved before any action is taken.

This saves the user from having to log in. They can just fill out the feedback form with their email that purchased the said product.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a Maximum Discount when edit products in Bulk Edit

I want to be able to set the Maximum Discount when editing products in Bulk Edit mode.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. no option to set text for variable products

there is no option to set a text for variable products, hope you will implement it soon. kind regards Kevin G

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bulk edit Points Earned

To make the bulk edit of points earned easier to use. Right now if I want to set specific products to have 200% points I have to use "Increase & by" in the bulk edit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Establishment of a check button on whether or not to give points to tax.

Establishment of a check button on whether or not to give points to tax.

A) Grant points to prices that do not include taxes on goods.
    B) Grant points to the price including tax of goods.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Use WooCommerce Points & Rewards to cover Shipping AND Tax

A user should be able to pay for their entire purchase (subtotal, shipping and tax) with points if their balance is sufficient. We need an option for Points Redemption calculation to run after all shipping and taxes have been applied to the cart. Bonus round: if the user changes shipping method at checkout their points redemption should adjust accordingly (or have the option to do so).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Points and rewards plugin

Some issues I had with points and rewards, and why I will probably not use it and look for another plugin: This is what I wrote to support and they suggested i post it here and customize myself.

Hi! I want to activate the plugin but I am running to some issues I don't know how to solve. First- when I activate the plugin, the rewards program starts running, there's no "enable" or start checkbox. It starts without giving me a chance to try some settings before I am sure of how I want it to work.
    2. I have…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It is desirable to give the points after "order status completion".

It is desirable to give the points after "order status completion".
    Otherwise, there is the possibility of further discounting.

The point is granted after "Order status completed".
    Use of points is permitted after "Order status completed".

For example:

1) There was an order A from Mr. Smith. It is a back-order product ordered. It will be in stock one month later.

2) On the next day, there was also an order B from Mr. Smith. This item is in stock. Purchase at discounts using points earned with order A. Order B was shipped immediately.

3) A few days later, Mr.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base