WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Establishment of a check button on whether or not to give points to tax.

Establishment of a check button on whether or not to give points to tax.

A) Grant points to prices that do not include taxes on goods.
    B) Grant points to the price including tax of goods.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It is desirable to give the points after "order status completion".

It is desirable to give the points after "order status completion".
    Otherwise, there is the possibility of further discounting.

The point is granted after "Order status completed".
    Use of points is permitted after "Order status completed".

For example:

1) There was an order A from Mr. Smith. It is a back-order product ordered. It will be in stock one month later.

2) On the next day, there was also an order B from Mr. Smith. This item is in stock. Purchase at discounts using points earned with order A. Order B was shipped immediately.

3) A few days later, Mr.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add a master on/off switch for the Points and Rewards extension

Have a master on/off switch, set to OFF for a new installation, so the extension doesn't start giving out points as soon as it is activated and before it is configured.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Import User Points and rewards

Allow the possibility of being able to import Points and Rewards from a csv to our woocommerce users on our website.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Points and rewards plugin

Some issues I had with points and rewards, and why I will probably not use it and look for another plugin: This is what I wrote to support and they suggested i post it here and customize myself.

Hi! I want to activate the plugin but I am running to some issues I don't know how to solve. First- when I activate the plugin, the rewards program starts running, there's no "enable" or start checkbox. It starts without giving me a chance to try some settings before I am sure of how I want it to work.
    2. I have…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Points statement in completed transaction email

It would be great to be able to send as part of a transaction completed email or even the initial processing order email, the points accrued within that transaction and then a total points for that customer.

I see this as a way for the customer to see at quick glance the total points they have which could drive them back to your site and purchase more items.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Points and Rewards allow non logged in users to leave review feedback and receive points

When user is not logged in, they can't receive points for leaving a review. Granted that they may not be authenticated. So this feature would require the feedback to be validated/approved before any action is taken.

This saves the user from having to log in. They can just fill out the feedback form with their email that purchased the said product.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make "up to" dynamic on Variable Products

I have a variable product with all of the same dimensions, but slightly different - I'm selling metal stars, with the variation just being the color (Bronze, Silver, Gold). All of them sell for $5, which means they should give 5 points to purchase.

Although all of the prices are the same, the variable product still shows "up to" when it could show messaging that it will give the amount:

It would be really nice to have this value dynamically update based off of the price.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Composite Product Page Message

Currently, there isn't a separate option for changing the Product Page Message for Composite Products - the Single Product Page Message can be used for this, but I don't think that's ideal because the shop owner might want different messages for their Single and Composite products.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a Settings Field for Menu Item in My Account

Currently in the settings, you can choose the singular and plural names for 'Point(s)'. This text is then used throughout the frontend of the site.

Due to translations to Finnish which makes the plural version not make sense, would like the option to set the text on the left side of the My Account area.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. point review product

It would be great to reward client who leave product review.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow the points in the Points and Rewards plugin to be sent to users so as to reming them.

It would be great to be able to send users their points balance to encourage them to spent in our store or before expiry.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base