WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Product Add on's Price added to Checkout Payment/Deposit e.g Deposit = $300 and Product add on = $194 Total to be Charged = $494

Hi There,

We have an idea that you may have come across previously but at present we have not found a solution so far.

So we are using Woo Commerce Product Add-ons which is great as it lets us add the correct amount of additional product add ons to our products.

However we also have our main products set up on deposit basis of $300 per person and any additional product add-ons such as insurance etc are not being added to the intial deposit.

Our idea would be to allow for when are clients are paying the intial deposit that…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Apply global addons to tags

If you need more flexibility to control all your global addons it would be very useful to apply your global addons to tags too. So you can control one global addon that belongs to several products belonging to diferent categories

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hello, i want to know if this possible to atribute the product variations to product categories.

Hello, i want to know if this possible to atribute the product variations to product categories.
    Example:
    I have a T-shirt with variations Blue and size M. I only want to show the variation Blue in hoodies page and t-shirts page.
    This is possible?
    Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hide/Show Product Add-On options

I am using Product Add-ons for visual color options. But the available colors often change due to temporary availability of material, so I have to remove some options from time to time, but have to add them back again later. This is a huge effort, as all options need to be entered and translated again. Simply add the option to deactivate/activate an add-on option (like a certain color) to hide it just temporary without deleting it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add image to individual options

Have the option to add an image to other product types, for example Checkbox, each option has an image. This will allow the customers to see what they are adding to their product before purchasing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Configuration of Tiered Price Table and Product AddOns

It would be good if the percentage discount scales that I create in the "Tiered Price Table for WooCommerce" plug-in optionally also affect the Product AddOns that I create with Quantity via the "WooCommerce Product Add-ons" plug-in.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow changing product add-on values through Order Admin and when switching subcriptions

It is currently not possible for a store administrator to modify the add on value through the UI for an existing order or subscription. It is also not possible for a customer to change the add on value of a product that is part of subscription. I would like to have these features...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow for one-time addons on subscription products

Currently add-ons only allow subscription products to have addons that are also charged recurringly, so they add to the total recurring price. It would be great to also offer add-ons that vere only charged at the time of purchase.

Example: you buy a magazine subscription, with a priority shipping recurring addon AND you want a one time welcome pack add-on.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Product Add-ons option to appear in "pop up" window

I am starting to build out my website and the list of add-ons is getting quite long and making my product page look ugly. I am wondering if there is a way to have the product add ons appear in a "pop up" window after a user clicks add to cart?

For example take a look at the link below for functionality.

https://www.personalizationmall.com/Ski-Pass-Personalized-Natural-Wood-Ornament-i64678.item?productid=23963&sdest=prodcat

You make your single product selection first on the product page, and then all of the other stuff happens once you click "personalize and add to cart"

That is the exact functionality I am looking for on…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Easy method to remove the 20 character expert from text fields.

Easy method to remove the 20 character expert. Unless there is a function for developers to use in their themes, a button or setting could solve the issue.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add options in bulk with pipe character

At the moment we need to click the Add Option button to add one option at the time but this is time consuming.

Can we we have a way to add options in bulk with a "| "between them, same as custom attributes?
    There is a free plugin called Extra Product Options that has that and it's a time saver.
    Example: Option 1|Option 2|Option 3|etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow combinations of both a fixed price and a quantity-based price

Currently it is only possible to either set the price to be a Flat Fee or Quantity Based.
    It should be possible to combine them, e.g. an option has a base price of 10€, but increasing the product quantity only increases the option price by 2€.

Example formula: (quantity * 2€) + 10€

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In Product add ons allow sort by alphabetically or drag and drop ordering

In the Product add ons plugin the default order in a select box is the order of entry of the items. It would be very useful to reorder the output either by allowing ordering options or drag and drop of new items added in the back end.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Multistore product managing

I would like to manage the products of multiple woocommerce stores and domains from one place.

I know there its a multistore option (woomultistore.com) but it's poorly supported and not official.

There is also mrinvent (https://www.mrinvent.online/) but storing my product data on someone elses servers is not a risk I wish to take.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Product Add-Ons Adjust Price option for Heading

It would be nice to see the same "Adjust Price" option with the 3 types (Flat Fee, Quantity Based, Percentage based) in the "heading" Type so we can include services to the product without forcing ower customers to have to check a box or select a multiple choice.
    This way we can add costs to the Bookings based on amount of passengers or amount of nights. Example: Booking of "x ammount" of passengers of 3 nights wich has a room cost + Services of Transfer in and out that has a price per passenger and it's included in the Product.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. fix order line item metadata keys

currently, order line items metadata gets saved very inconsistently:

// product variation
    "key": "1-kies-je-kip",

// product addons
    "key": "2. Kies je mix", <---- here addon price is 0
    "key": "3. Kies je extra's (€ 4,00)", <---- price is 4

now, problem with that is whenever addon price/title changes, code that looks for that meta key, needs to be updated.

Proposition: add a slug/id field for addons (either user defineable or autogenerated) that will always stay the same (unless addon is removed)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Apply global add-ons using product tags (not categories)

Be able to apply add-ons based on tags instead of categories, to make it more granular.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Link that opens in pop-up

We wish it would be possible to add a link that opens in a popup, in which we can display an image.

We need to show what different typefaces are possible for each product category.

Please add this function. Or just having the possibility to add an image.

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. About addons types

Hello,

Can you put an option where the user can view images and select more than one item?

Currently he can only select one item in the images option or select more than one item without images.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add-on image download from the Order Options page

I use Add-ons but it is kind of lacking that when my clients upload image/media files (I have expanded it to include .zip and other extensions) that I or a CSR (who does not have FTP access) can not just click on the link string and download the file.

In inspecting the code it is just <p>....</p> and it would be nice if it could be at least a hyperlink or "download file" button. Right now the only way I know is via FTP treasure hunt for files in the plugin folder, seems extremely unrefined to say the least.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base