WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can i remove the empty squares for the image placeholder and click in the pic to choose and to remove

Hi, I wonder if there are possible to make the addons image clickable when you dont want it instead for the empty square. You click on it to chose and you click once agin when you dont want it. It's so many empty squares and it takes much space on the mobile. Then is not very nice to look at:/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Developer documentation for product add-ons

Developer documentation for product add-ons.

It would be great to be able to customise product add-ons, as we have a use case to have addons selected separately from the product in the checkout flow (e.g pick product, pick addons, checkout).

Trying to figure it out by looking at the code / templates isn't straightforward.

Same applies to any extension that doesn't have developer docs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Quantity add on price based on the quantity of another add on

I wish we could base a add on price based on the quantity of another add on. Right now you can only do a "quantity based" or "Percentage based" price based on the cost of the subscription. However, this doesn't seem very practical. Also it would be nice to be able to base an add on price based on the TOTAL of the product and not just based on an individual item.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Product Add-Ons

Choose a price-range for the product on which the Product add-on is applied too.
    i.e. Price range 100-200 in specific category get 5% and
    Price range 200-500 gets a 7%

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Register AVG Retail

The registration of AVG products from online and a retail store differs significantly.
    In order to register AVG retail, enter the activation code and then create your AVG my account.
    Visit us : https://www.activateavgretailcard.com/
    Call us : +1-855-210-6444

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Export Product Data to contain 1 column which indicates if the item has a Product Add on.

It would be extremely useful to have at the very least a one column export to provide us with the details as to whether an item has a product add on or not. After loading 10000 products on mass, there are some items that still require add ons to be listed but to figure out which ones is impossble. Some indication would be nice...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow for Removal of None from Product Add-Ons

There should be a way to remove or hide the none value for Product Add-Ons. While I see there is a value for it to exist, there is also value to hide it.
    RIght now, if you put the products as optional, you will get a none value as the first value. This looks sloppy when using images.
    This is an optional field, so it is not required to be selected for someone to order. Therefore, if you choose the add-on item (say an additional product for 1/2 off) you want the deal. If you change your mind, delete it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow for Removal of None from Product Add-Ons

There should be a way to remove or hide the none value for Product Add-Ons. While I see there is a value for it to exist, there is also value to hide it.
    RIght now, if you put the products as optional, you will get a none value as the first value. This looks sloppy when using images.
    This is an optional field, so it is not required to be selected for someone to order. Therefore, if you choose the add-on item (say an additional product for 1/2 off) you want the deal. If you change your mind, delete it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add the option for automatic selection of subcategories in Product Add-ons

When I create a parent category or collection I would like the possibility to automatic select subcategories or subcollections for a particular add-on. In that way I dont need to manually add a new subcategory or in my case subcollection of photographs for the add-on to appear.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a table/list as a field option

it would be so helpful to collect sizes if you could use a table/list as a field option. Otherwise we need to use 7 rows when we could have them in a column list that would tally the numbers in those fields

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Giving a customer exclusivity for a product over a time period

I am thinking of offering to the customer exclusivity for a product over a certain time period. But after that time, the customer wouldn't have the right to continue using the product and so my site could sell it to someone else. This is why I would like the add-on plugin to block the product for that time span of the exclusivity and liberate the product automatically after that certain period of time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For Woocommerce add ons quantity, make it so you can change how much the

Make it so the quantity values can be changed, i.e so you can go up in 50s instead of 1.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Compatibility/Integration with Dynamic Pricing

Allow Product Add-Ons to be excluded from Dynamic Pricing rules- specifically when using product quantities for discounts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hook to .product-addon-totals ul list

The opportunity to hook into the .product-addon-totals > ul list holding prices on the front-end to add custom code.

WCProductAddons_Display–>totals (Priority: 10)

Code not accessible from any type of hook: https://imgur.com/TO4dhWz

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Display product add on text onto the product image

Allow users to see a preview of the product with the customized text they enter into the text boxes.

For example if they want an item engraved with various names they would currently enter it into the product add on text boxes. Customers want to see where each name would go and get an idea of what it looks like. Amazon already provide similar functionality and honestly its what customers EXPECT in this day and age.

I can provide various websites that currently do it and its a much better user experience.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a conditional option on fields to hide price

Some times the price is sensitive or if using a currency conversion plugin the rates change from day to day. If you are using this field where a user needs to select a number of people, they dont need to see the pricing as depending on what base currency is selected in woocommerce, their pricing will look funny. IE you tell them something is $10 Canadian but because your base currency is USD, the next day the $10 shows $10.34 and another day $9.96. Very confusing for the user. Please have an option to hide or show the price.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Auto recalculate price after removing addon from product

It would be nice that the total price is recalculate automatic after an addon was remove from the order in the backend.

Currently you should recalculate the total by yourself when you remove an addon, but with many addons and prices it should recalculate automatically.

Steps to reproduce how it currently is.

1. Create a product (500€) with 3 addons A. 10€, B. 20€ and C. 30€
    2. Place an order with the product and add all 3 addons so a total price off 560€ should be in the order.
    3. Now go into backend and open the order, status should be on-hold…
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I need the Product Add-ons to take effect across my network of subsites. I am using a non-woo free Plug-in that works

I need the Product Add-ons to take effect across my network of subsites. I am using a non-woo free Plug-in that works (TM Extra Products Options"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have a Product Add-Ons shortcode so we could use it with a theme builder.

Ability to add Product Add-Ons via a shortcode so we could use it with a theme builder like Divi.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base