WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow for Removal of None from Product Add-Ons

There should be a way to remove or hide the none value for Product Add-Ons. While I see there is a value for it to exist, there is also value to hide it.
    RIght now, if you put the products as optional, you will get a none value as the first value. This looks sloppy when using images.
    This is an optional field, so it is not required to be selected for someone to order. Therefore, if you choose the add-on item (say an additional product for 1/2 off) you want the deal. If you change your mind, delete it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add/edit orders via the admin backend with Product Add Ons

The ability to add items with Product Add Ons after an order is placed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Product Add ons in cart using add-to-cart URL

It should allow the product add on to be added in cart with product when

site.com/checkout?add-to-cart=productid&addon_name:quantity used.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I need the Product Add-ons to take effect across my network of subsites. I am using a non-woo free Plug-in that works

I need the Product Add-ons to take effect across my network of subsites. I am using a non-woo free Plug-in that works (TM Extra Products Options"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. For Woocommerce add ons quantity, make it so you can change how much the

Make it so the quantity values can be changed, i.e so you can go up in 50s instead of 1.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. SKUs is necessary in Product addons to work with business system

I tested product bundle, but it dosent work for me because its not possible to have variation with bundle. I dont know how I am going to fix SKUs issue, so good if addons had that SKUs function. Bundles and Composite dosent work wtih same satisfaction lika addons.
    SKUs is need for business system. Im sure that more user need it!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Product Vendors type

WC Product Vendors plugin

I would like to be able to select/unselect the default product types a Vendor can post.

I have Product Vendors and Simple Auction plugins running together. I want to allow vendors to be able to make only one type of product on my site: "Auction".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a conditional option on fields to hide price

Some times the price is sensitive or if using a currency conversion plugin the rates change from day to day. If you are using this field where a user needs to select a number of people, they dont need to see the pricing as depending on what base currency is selected in woocommerce, their pricing will look funny. IE you tell them something is $10 Canadian but because your base currency is USD, the next day the $10 shows $10.34 and another day $9.96. Very confusing for the user. Please have an option to hide or show the price.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Product add ons for phone orders in the back end

We take a lot of orders on the phone with products that require add ons for options. It would save us an immense amount of time if the drop downs were already there in back end and did not have to be added in the meta

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Upgrade file upload fields to use PLUpload

Desired outcomes:
    - Visual progress representation when uploading files.
    - Multiple files uploaded with a single upload field.
    - Store files in the media library when uploaded.

The above can be achieved using plupload from within WordPress core.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Needs to have a default option set for selecting add on values! Very standard on shopify, magento, etc!

Needs to have a default option set for selecting add on values! Very standard on shopify, magento, etc!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Product hero image attribute

In Product Hero you can turn the image on or off, but you can't choose to show a different image. Would be useful having a specific attribute in order to choose a preferred image regardless the featured image in the product page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add Product-Addon Uploads to Media Library

Currently when you have a Product Add-on with an upload, the images only show up in the Order, and not in the Media Library. The problem is that for a store manager to delete all these uploads, they have to log in through FTP to remove these, there is no way for them to remove them from the Dashboard. It would be nice if the images showed up in the Media Library for easy management.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Product Add-on boxes not responsive on mobile

If you have a long description within an add-on drop-down box, the entire box does not display on a mobile device. It gets cut off. It should be responsive so it continues on a second line of text.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Register AVG Retail

The registration of AVG products from online and a retail store differs significantly.
    In order to register AVG retail, enter the activation code and then create your AVG my account.
    Visit us : https://www.activateavgretailcard.com/
    Call us : +1-855-210-6444

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Quantity add on price based on the quantity of another add on

I wish we could base a add on price based on the quantity of another add on. Right now you can only do a "quantity based" or "Percentage based" price based on the cost of the subscription. However, this doesn't seem very practical. Also it would be nice to be able to base an add on price based on the TOTAL of the product and not just based on an individual item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Export Product Data to contain 1 column which indicates if the item has a Product Add on.

It would be extremely useful to have at the very least a one column export to provide us with the details as to whether an item has a product add on or not. After loading 10000 products on mass, there are some items that still require add ons to be listed but to figure out which ones is impossble. Some indication would be nice...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adjustable / Removable Items In Cart for WooCommerce Product Add Ons

When you cart the item with the "extra add ons" the client cannot remove the item or adjust the qty (if set) at the cart without removing the entire parent item. They should just be able to remove the "optional add on" or adjust it up and down as they may wish to add more then one.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding shared image for Variants. This is typical for apparel industry where one needs to share an image per colour for a group of variants

Instead of doing CSV imports if you need to edit a product that has many colours and sizes, you need to add the same pic per colour for each size. It would be better to add the image once and link it to all the variants in that colour instead of going to each colour/size and adding in the same image. So if you have 3 colours with 5 sizes that is adding images x15. So it would be better just to add each colour once as the image does not change for the sizes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base