WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add free item in order

It will be good for users to have an option to add free item (not a product), and in this item the user going to have the opportunity to add the price and other info. This free item will be good to position immediately after products in that order and not to discounts or fees.

The purpose is to add prices for something different of product value, fee or others already defined.

Thank you

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add a multi-checkbox field type

Add a field type that allows the user to select multiple options with checkboxes. Without this field type, you have to add separate checkbox fields with an introductory heading field.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have the ability to have form fields change at checkout based on products/services purchased.

Have the ability to have form fields change at checkout based on products/services purchased.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Datepicker: Set Days which cant be booked

For example the sunday shouldnt be bookable on my store. please leave space for me to black it out generally.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Configure date range

Hi WooCommerce Team,
    Can you add the ability to configure the date range for the ".checkout-date-picker" field?

In our checkout we have the field "Date Needed" for when the order is needed by. We don't need any dates in the past and would like to show up to 2 years in the future. Can you add the ability to change the date range? We can override the plugin but then have to remember to patch it.

In the plugin, it is hardcoded to be 100 years back and 1 year future with no option to configure.

Thanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The checkout fields created with "checkout field editor" should appear in the preview window of orders.

If one creates extra fields with this plugin is because they give important information of the orders created, therefore, they should appear in the preview window.

Two reasons why:

1) This information should be easily seen
    2) One can forget or dismiss important information of an order if this extra information is hidden inside the edit option of order.

Hope this change can be done to also be able to see this information in the Woocomm App for Iphone.

Thank you!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. PHP code for restricting sales to certain states.

create PHP code to prevent sales to certain states. There is code to pick states you want to sell to, but it would be easier to restrict states to sell to. This way you don't have to add 49 states , you will only have to add one or more states. You want as many states as possible, but for one reason or another you have to restrict some states.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Checkout Field Editor checkbox

Would be great that when creating a checkbox in the checkout field editor , you could set it as checked by default.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Use WooCommerce filter, instead of harcoding stuff

Let's take the date field as an example.
    The function 'wccheckoutfieldsdatepicker_field' is creating the markup for fields of the type 'date'

The classes for the input field are hard coded to 'checkout-date-picker input-text', instead of using '$args['input_class']'.
    This way all other classes are discarded.

Using 'woocommerceformfield_args' to add the input classes or a new filter would be really great to be able to alter things.

Right now the addon breaks the styling of some themes.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Check for validity of TV licences if the cart contains a Tv.

I think it would great if WooCommerce can have a page before checkout to check for validity of TV licences if the cart contains a Tv.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. http://scrapsab76.over-blog.com/

I'm not a master on Velofel. Let's look at this with no more stress. You'll should get an insubstantial prominence just like me. You can have that both ways. It should be invaluable help to you. The point referring to Velofel is that even though it is popular, you can discover yourself a budget Velofel to get started. Here are some top secrets. There is an important lesson in this story. Velofel is economically feasible approach to Velofel. In this essay we're going to begin looking at Velofel.
    http://scrapsab76.over-blog.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add integration (association) with shipping method

Add integration (association) with shipping method (different fields for cheched shippings)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add new "email" and "telephone" field types

It would be really nice to have a "telephone" and "email" field type added — similar to what all other checkout field editor plugins, such as https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-easy-checkout-field-editor/9799777 and https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-checkout-field-editor-pro/ add (1227733-zen)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add the ability to exclude specific days of delivery

Just building a new site that has same-day-delivery if ordered by X o'clock. A minute past that, needs to have that day on the calendar unmarked. Could be a great feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Validar Numero Ticket

Precisava de um campo para validar o ticket, essa validação seria para o dono do estabelecimento que irá receber o cupom do usuario que comprou em uma loja online.

O cupom existe um numero, o dono do estabelecimento validaria o cupom, isso daria mais credibilidade na compra do usuario.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Validar Numero Ticket

Precisava de um campo para validar o ticket, essa validação seria para o dono do estabelecimento que irá receber o cupom do usuario que comprou em uma loja online.

O cupom existe um numero, o dono do estabelecimento validaria o cupom, isso daria mais credibilidade na compra do usuario.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. https://www.louis-vuittonpascher.fr/viga-plus/

The notion is to help jocks out of a Viga Plus situation they might be experiencing. Viga Plus has a lot of popular appeal. Let's see how things are going. That is not something I do often. That's your own fault. I was exhilarated by Viga Plus. You probably presume that I'm talking out of my butt however, in effect, I can't do this right now. My main goal is to give the facts as I see them and while attempting to deal with this, I really made things worse.
    Can somebody else feel a fondness for Viga Plus like…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. WooCommerce We look forward to discussing your ideas. NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com cat

KetoViante And by the way, radish greens contain 6 Times more vitamin C than root crops themselves.Green spinach leaves are rich in folic acid, vitamin K, antioxidants, including vitamin C, beta-carotene, lutein, which protects against complex eye disease - macular degeneration. Add spinach leaves to lettuce, scrambled eggs or Greek salad with low fat feta cheese and tomatoes. And here you have a delicious and healthy breakfast! Lean meats, legumes, and crops (especially quinoa) contain the protein needed for muscle growth. High protein food provides a feeling of fullness long after eating.

https://foodandnutritiontips.com/ketoviante/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. disable checkout

please build an option to disable checkout page and redirect the customer to the bank directly.
    in this option the customer has filled the fields before.
    it is quickly buy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories