WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Term & Conditions and Shipping Information

In my country, and i think in a lot of countries, is mandatory that the client who buys a product has acces to the term & conditions. In a multi vendor site, each vendor should have their own term & conditions (including refunds, warranties, product return conditions....).

This information, ideally, should be enter once (for example in store settings) and I think one pretty way to display this information could be adding two new tabs that display automatically in all products:

1. Term & Conditions of the Vendor.

2. Shipping Information

and also in the Vendor profile page.

Each time a vendor…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Set tax per vendor not per product

Different vendors are registered to charge tax while others are not. It would be far quicker and easier if the tax could be set per vendor on their vendor profile and apply to all their products. Rather than having to set it per product.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Integrate the WC Shipment Tracking with Product Vendors extension

The Shipment Tracking (https://woocommerce.com/products/shipment-tracking/) extension does not show up for the vendor manager or vendor admin user role. It would make a lot of sense for the vendor to be able to update their own shipping with the ease and logical display that Shipment Tracking affords.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Product Vendor extension should absolutely have an import feature of vendors

The Product Vendor extension should absolutely have a feature to import just only vendors.

Without this feature for my business it is unusable that extension, unfortunately...

Do you have a plan for such a feature?
    Thanks in advance

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Split "marketplace" orders (or cart) based on vendor

Hello, we are selling products from different vendors within a single order. Those would be shipped from different vendors at different times and therefore need to be split. I already purchased "WooCommerce Advanced Shipping Packages" in order to split based on vendor - but the plugin does not offer that feature.
    I think either "Product Vendors" standalone or in conjunction with "WooCommerce Advanced Shipping Packages" should offer that functionality - thanks SVen

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Vendor subtotals in commissions CSV export

The recent updates to Product Vendors have overall been excellent and the bugs are getting worked out.

However, the new commissions export file, while containing a lot of extra data that I'm sure many users appreciate, no longer provides one simple subtotal for each vendor.

This has added to administration, as I have to edit the spreadsheet before I can pay the vendors. We are only small, so I use manual payments.

It would be very appreciated if an alternative CSV export could be offered, much like the previous, simpler version, in addition to the new CSV export.

Thank you

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "Featured product" as Product

It would be great for multi vendor woocommerce websites if a product could be added which allows a seller to feature on or more of his products in his store. Several "featured product" products should be added: homepage, category, subcategory using shortcodes to position the featured product(s) are on the multivendor website. Settings should be added for this option covering how many featured products will be shown per position: homepage, category page etc and how long.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Product Vendors - VAT number on Vendor registration form and profile page

Hi there,

Please put an option or extra field in the Vendor registration field and/or profile page/ or in store settings page.

It is necessary to put a field for the VAT number in the vendor registration field, a required field, or in the store settings page! Or the option to set it as required somewhere (registration field, store settings etc). In my country when we work with vendors, we need a VAT number, so that our administration will be fluent and without inconsistencies.

I believe other countries have this too. So why is there no VAT number field anywhere…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Per-Product Shipping Cost Not Showing in Vendor Email Notifications

Show shipping costs to Vendors. Currently, Vendors don't see the shipping cost.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Option to pay out commission when booking status changes to Complete

Currently WooCommerce Product Vendors only has an option to either pay commission immediately (as soon as the order is paid for), manually, or on a recurring schedule (weekly, bi-weekly, etc). If you'd like an option to pay out commission when booking status changes to Complete, can you please add this suggestion to our ideas board?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Improve product contact enquiry

Improve product contact enquiry. Choose wich vendor contact in the product inquiry form. And send a copy to the user with the vendor contact data.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WooCommerce USPS Shipping for Product Vendors

There should be a USPS Shipping option for Product Vendors. Per product shipping does not help with giving the accurate shipping amount for each product by location like WooCommerce USPS Shipping for Product Vendors.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Email to Vendor when order status changed into Processing, not immediately

WooCommerce Product Vendors plugin existing functionality:
    Whenever an order is submitted, an email is sent to each of the Vendors whose products were part of the order.

Desired functionality:
    Whenever an order’s status is changed into Processing (after receiving banklink payment for example or payment via bank transfer), an email is sent to each of the Vendors whose products were part of the order.

Background:
    When order is submitted, the money for it might not have been received by the shop yet (for example, in case buyer used payment option of wire transfer and hasn’t completed it yet). When money…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add option to edit Vendor Commission

The client would like to edit the vendor commission prior to payment when a Vendor doesn't fully fulfill an order. Right now, they have to manually add an order for what the vendor actually fulfilled. This will give the vendor the proper commission. Then delete the incorrect commission & the original order.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add support for Stripe Payouts

It'd be great to add Stripe Payouts as an alternative to PayPal Adaptive Payments.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Multiple vendors

We should be able to add multiple vendors under a single product and split the commission among them.

I'm running an eBook store where the vendors are authors. Unfortunately the extension doesn't help much when there are multiple authors on an eBook.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make Product Vendors Compatiable with woocommerce checkout field editor so customized fields in the Orders is visible to vendors

Currently the Product Vendors extension is not compatible with woocommerce checkout field editor. If you add custom fields the vendors wont see them in the order in their end and only admin can see them.
    Make it possible to add customer notes to a product that vendors can see.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Product Vendors - admin option to change "Vendor" text

Admin option to change generic "Vendor" text on front end / vendor admin.

"Vendor" is not a good term when you are running a niche market place - for artists or photographers for example.

Need a simple admin option to change this term - so that Vendor Dashboard reads Artist's Dashboard for example. Writing functions too complex for many and using a translation plagin for this task is overkill. Thanks.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Product Vendors: removing authority for Vendors to admin comments

I've been using Product Vendors for a few months now and have only recently noticed that vendors have access to and authority to admin ALL comments on the website from their dashboard.

I have tried changing the user role to various roles, but none provide them the privileges they need to be a vendor, yet remove the privileges to admin comments.

This includes product reviews for ALL products and vendors. This should not be possible.

I would very much appreciate a user role created that caters for the specific needs of a vendor while ensuring the necessary limitations.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Product Vendors take commission from the original retail price

I would like to see the product vendors plugin calculate commissions based on original retail price of each item and ignore sales anf dicounts. Right now if there is a cart coupon it will split the discount accross all items and calculate percentage from that price. It seems it would be easier to just calculate it off the original rice. The option would be nice and in my case it's a must.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base