WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A vendor must accept terms and conditions (of the site owner) before registering as a vendor

Could you add pls. a Check Box with a link to Terms and Conditions which are special for vendors who want to register on a site.
    Thanks.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Fix PHP code that creates new Vendors

WCProductVendorsRegistration::registervendor() is protected. It's ran by WCProductVendorsRegistration::vendorregistrationformprocess() for already-registered users. The problem is that I want to be able to run this via my own code, not only via Ajax from /wp-admin/edit-tags.php?taxonomy=wcpvproductvendors&post_type=product

So 2 requested changes:
    1) do not exit or wpsendjson() unless DOINGAJAX
    2) allow passing a User ID parameter to vendor
    registrationformprocess() so I don't have to filter the result of wpgetcurrent_user()

Our workaround is to instead have a pre-existing Vendor that we use as the Template and I…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add "External/Affiliate Products" functionality to "Product Vendors" plugin.

Hoping the the ability for product vendors to add their external affiliate products to their store.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Vendor Registration

The vendor profile and email address from the current Vendore Registration form are not saved to the vendor profile fileds in the database. Apparently this is not a bug - but it makes no sense not to save them ??

Please can you save all the vendor registration form fields to the database, otherwise they have to be manually copied and pasted from the registration form email.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Individual Google Calendar Sync for Vendor Bookings

As part of the integration with Bookings, it would be AMAZING to create Google Calendar syncs for each vendor.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow for decimals in comissions

Can you please allow for decimals in commissions of the vendor plugin?

As far as I can see the only thing which should be adjusted is in class-wc-product-vendors-utils.php:164

This line:
    return absint( str_replace( '%', '', trim( $commission ) ) );

should actually be:
    return abs( floatval( str_replace('%', '', trim( $commission ) ) ) );

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create a vendor profile when create a new user

A Check box: Create a vendor profile when create a new user?

With this option, the users dont need to pass in the step to register a vendor and wait for approval.

This needs works with Woocommerce Social Login or Simple Registration (Sign-Up)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Limit the amount of products vendors can add/create

Give admin the ability to set the amount of products vendors can add/create in their store, globally or individually, and vendors can be charged monthly or yearly to disable the limits. It is so much useful especially for hosting plan limits.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Limit shipping areas per vendor

I have different vendors who can only ship to some of the shipping zones set. It would be very nice to add a checkbox to vendor's product Shipping pannel in product->shipping menu to allow them to limit their shipments to a specific set of zones. Maybe to limit their shipments based on the shipping rules (shipping zones) from the product. It would be nicer to have this at a more general level, each vendor to select the zone where he can ship, but adding it to product properties would also help us a lot.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Product Vendors - edit tax handling in bulk

Hi there,

Just had a chat with Woocommerce chat person. He said I needed to put this an the ideas board for feature requests.

It would be great if the tax handling can also be done in bulk, so you don't have to edit vendor by vendor. Cause now this is time consuming if you have a lot of vendors. So would be awesome if people will vote for this. Cause I would love to see this option somewhere in the vendor settings.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make Product Vendors and Deposits compatible

Make Product Vendors and WooCommerce Deposits compatible.

They are half compatible at the moment, but needs more integration.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Woocommerce Product Vendor Different Sidebars

In the Woocommerce Product Vendor plugin, different sidebars can be added on the front page where vendors' products are displayed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Translations for Woocommerce Product Vendors

Do you think that a paid plugin should have the translations installed by default? If yes, vote to make it possible!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. New option for shipping costs

Currently when we add a "line cost" to a product with variations, it is added in the final price for each variation of the same product in the cart.

It could be nice to have the ability to choose if we want this "line cost" by product instead of by variations.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a report for vendors selling downloads to the Vendor side of Product Vendors plugin

Add the information that is available to the Store Admin at /wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-admin&path=%2Fanalytics%2Fdownloads to the reports available to the Vendor Admin

Obviously it would be nice to allow the Store Admin to filter reports via each vendor

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow editing of the product vendor reports graphs

There is currently no settings or hooks to control what reporting info is available for vendors in the reporting tab of the vendor portal.

I want to be able to remove certain tabs i.e. gross sales & shipping however I am currently unable to do this. This is currently causing a lot of confusion for my vendors. For example, as I only sell digital downloads so there is no need to display shipping costs in the report tab.

I also feel like we should be able to remove the gross sales tab from the vendor portal. Again, this has lead…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Should be able to disable the product types based on the role.

By default, vendor plugin should be able to disable product types based on user role. By default the vendor plugin shows all the product types which will not be useful for the people who want to give only access to certain product types for a vendor role.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Flexibility to Vendors

Product Vendors should be able to have the following abilities:
    - Manage their accounts as users
    - - This would be assumed to already be available since the vendor can have an administrator (with the vendor's same details). For instance, If you change a Vendor Manager or Vendor Admin's display name doesn't affect the display of the Vendor Profile. The Vendor should be a user. Therefore their name and other key information shouldn't only be changed by a site admin (i.e. they should act just like any other WordPress user).
    - - In fact, there should be two types of…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base