WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. For Product Vendors Extension, be able to list products at Checkout per Vendor and allow to checkout per Vendor or All.

Some Vendors need to edit customer orders accordingly especially now, so adding feature above would hopefully let them modify changes and Order Status.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. multi vendor

Hello,

I am trying to create a website similar to this https://www.vestiairecollective.com but with different products. Can I use WooCommerce for this? It's basically a peer to peer market place, where users can sell their own items as well as buy off others. I then want to turn my site to an app. Can I do this with WooCommerce?

Thanks,
    Tina

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add REST api endpoints for the vendor plugin

Add REST api endpoints for the vendor plugin.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add coupon capability for vendors

Allow vendors to add their own coupons which only affects their own products.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow Product Vendors to create coupons

Have vendor create coupons.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Integrate Returns and Warranty Requests with Product Vendors

Allow individual marketplace vendors to manage their own product returns.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I maked many tests but the plugin can´t calculate the shipping. Can you review this file Version: 2.0.31? product vendors - errors with s

I maked many tests but the plugin can´t calculate the shipping.
    Can you review this file Version: 2.0.31?

product vendors - errors with shipping

https://youtu.be/h9Wh5IQNTr0

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Percentage Commission applied to taxes and shipping

The percentage commission currently applies only to the product price, independent from the tax and shipping that can be passed or not. to the vendor. This calculation would allow to apply the commission to the total price.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Import CSV for Per Product Shipping for Vendors

Would be helpful for Vendors to be able to import rules via CSV.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bookings Compatibility: resources

Allow vendors to manage their own resources

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Per Product Shipping with Pick Up Option

Add an option for "Pick up" on the Per Product Shipping, so Vendors can set Pick up for their products, this would be really handy

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Minor styling of 'Sold By'

When selecting the 'Sold By' option in the configuration, the following default text will emerge in WooCommerce:

Sold By: <vendor name>

The .wcpv-sold-by-single class leaves no option to add width of say 150px to "Sold By:" to achieve a column look-alike style. Would you consider updating your code to enable that? Also, the capital letter 'B' isn't default in all countries. Would be nice if text could just say "Sold by:". Thanks.

Many thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please create a communication system that buyers and sellers could use to contact each other allowing attachments before and after a sale.

A communication system for buyers and sellers that allows attachments from both parties would be ideal. This would ensure a smooth sale between buyers and sellers, increasing satisfaction for all parties involved. It would also allow sellers to sell services more easily- not just products.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. create seller usernames instead of first and last names only

people prefer some anonymity in this world- and every other multivendor site (amazon, etsy, and ebay) allows for this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Vendor product category drop down that will only show products by that specific vendor

I would like to have the option of displaying category dropdown on a vendor shop page, but those categories would only show the products offered by that vendor not any others.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sort by Vendor

Enable an option to sort by vendor within the dropdown of sorting options.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please enter an option to limit /extent the number of products published by vendors

Please enter an option to limit /extent the number of products published by vendors

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hide a specific vendors products

Because I might run into complications with my vendors, I'd like an option to hide all products that are attached to a specific vendor from appearing on my store. I realize that I can hide each product one by one. But some of my vendors have over 100 products, so it becomes a nightmare!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Show Vendor information on the order screen

I would like to see the Vendor information on the order screen. Name, ID and commission generated with the order.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base