WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. stripe connect

Add Stripe Connect as an option to pay Vendors Commission, not just Paypal.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Vendor API

It would be great if the existing Woocommerce API will be extendend inserting some API that allow to retrieve all the orders for a specific vendor

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cart to group by vendor with shipping sub totals for each

a) if someone purchases many products from a few different vendors, is the cart able to display the products grouped per vendor rather than just listed in the order they were added to the cart?

b) can the shipping costs be also grouped as per vendor sub totals in the shopping cart so the buyer can clearly see what kind of shipping charge is incurred by each vendor?

I want to avoid a situation where one vendor might have rip off style shipping charges on the "per product shipping" but the buyer has 20 products in the cart, but cant…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Phone number in vendor notification

Vendors need a mobile phone number to be able to add tracking codes. Now the notification only mentions an address. For example, I administer 6 vendors in a fundraising shop where vendors take care of shipping. This means I send separate emails after an order, to each vendor, with phone and email information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show Vendor information on the order screen

I would like to see the Vendor information on the order screen. Name, ID and commission generated with the order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hide a specific vendors products

Because I might run into complications with my vendors, I'd like an option to hide all products that are attached to a specific vendor from appearing on my store. I realize that I can hide each product one by one. But some of my vendors have over 100 products, so it becomes a nightmare!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Integration

We use in our store Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce and works amazing but it doesen´t integrate with Product Vendors. We asked in their forum and they told us that you should provide hooks in order to add compatibility. Otherwise, the only way our vendors can update the shipping info is via note to the customer and that´s far from ideal

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. WooCommerce Bookings: Unique Google Calendar Sync for Product Vendor

It would be amazing to be able to set up Google Calendar Syncs per vendor for displaying each one's Bookings, instead of only one global Google Calendar Sync.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. shipping can´t work for calculate

I maked many tests but the plugin can´t calculate the shipping.
    Can you review this file Version: 2.0.31?

product vendors - errors with shipping

https://youtu.be/h9Wh5IQNTr0

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Vendors. Allow admin(s) to affect delivery class at vendors

Vendors cannot access to mainsite delivery classes. So admin have to bulk edit vendor's product to attribute it the needed delivery class if website is managing various classes.

Would be much easier to allow admin to attribute one or more deliveries classes to vendors, using the classes of the main website.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please create a communication system that buyers and sellers could use to contact each other allowing attachments before and after a sale.

A communication system for buyers and sellers that allows attachments from both parties would be ideal. This would ensure a smooth sale between buyers and sellers, increasing satisfaction for all parties involved. It would also allow sellers to sell services more easily- not just products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Option for store vendor to incur transaction fee, or option to set both a fixed and percentage commission

Hi,

It would be great if there was an option with product vendors and PayPal mass payments to choose to have the transaction fee incurred by store vendors instead of the site owner.

Alternatively, could there be an option to set both a fixed and percentage commission to help a site owner more effectively set a commission that covers transaction fees? The PayPal fee has both a fixed and percentage element, and although the fixed fee is small, it can have a large impact on the profit made per item if the item price is small and the site owner…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Limit vendor access to client billing details

It would be great to limit the access vendors have to billing details for privacy reasons.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Send review mail to Vendor

When someone add a product review, the Vendor which is linked to this product doesn't revieve any mail about the new review. This seems desirable to me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Vendor product category drop down that will only show products by that specific vendor

I would like to have the option of displaying category dropdown on a vendor shop page, but those categories would only show the products offered by that vendor not any others.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show Shipping costs in orders

In the order details, Vendors cannot see the shipping cost, which is included in the product commission.

It should be possible to see the two items separately.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Filter by order status and/or order date completed - Product Vendors Commissions

Add ability to filter commissions for orders that are completed / by order completed date to allow for delayed manual payouts

Example:
    I want to pay my vendors 30 days after the order is complete via manual payout, I need to be able to generate a report for this and mark commissions paid. However, neither csv export contains the relevant information to do so and neither does the commissions table.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Percentage Commission applied to taxes and shipping

The percentage commission currently applies only to the product price, independent from the tax and shipping that can be passed or not. to the vendor. This calculation would allow to apply the commission to the total price.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. create seller usernames instead of first and last names only

people prefer some anonymity in this world- and every other multivendor site (amazon, etsy, and ebay) allows for this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base