WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the "Advanced tab" in the product setup page available

Feature the "Advanced tab" in the product setup page in Product Vendor plugin so the vendors can sort their products

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Comission

On panel the settings for commissions say as under :

Set the Percentage/Fixed amount that Seller will receive from Platform. It is quite strange as it is Platform who earns Commissions from Seller, why the other way round. This wrong way puts pressure on Platform do do a reverse calculation for each product/vendor.

Your settings asks us like this
    Product $100
    Platform gives commission to Seller 90% or $90 (Percentage/Fixed)

Correct me if wrong.

You guys need to sort this as under :

Platform sets the Fixed/Percentage commission that they will receive from the Seller (easy on mind).

It should…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Product Vendors - Disable Menu Labels per Vendors Roles

Hey there

It would be useful to get the option in the backend setting to hide some menu labels such as "Store Settings" per user roles in order to get more flexibility to restrict some areas to the vendors.

What do you think?

Best
    Paolo

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bulk edit / multiselect per product shipping rows

Unless I'm missing something, there's no way, once you've uploaded a csv to edit the rows you've imported aside from one at a time.

If you import another CSV with different values, it just adds the rows so you have double; both new and old. Try that when you have a row for every state...

I've been deleting rows one by one for what feels like forever.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Note to customer function on the Product Vendors plugin

When a vendor writes and submits a Note to Customer on the vender's own web page, the recipient of the note is only the customer. However in my case, it's necessary for the admin also could get those notes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow Vendors to edit metadata via Store Profile

Vendors should be able to edit their vendor profile metadata, including description, keywords, and even OG tags. One idea would be to allow Yoast to render a metabox on the Store Profile page, similar to what admins can do now at Products > Vendors > Edit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Product Vendor API integration with woocommerce API

Integrate data and fields from Product Vendors and include them in the native Woocommerce API.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Product Vendors - Allow Vendors to Edit Alt Tags

Currently vendors are unable to add alt tags to any of the images that they upload. They are also unable to edit image title tags or delete images. It would be great if they were able to have control over these elements as at the moment the website relies upon the main administrator to do this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Calculate Commissions For Past Orders - WooCommerce Product Vendors

Add ability to generate order commissions in bulk for past orders. This can currently be done one at a time, but it would be very useful to be able to do this in bulk.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For Product Vendors Extension, be able to list products at Checkout per Vendor and allow to checkout per Vendor or All.

Some Vendors need to edit customer orders accordingly especially now, so adding feature above would hopefully let them modify changes and Order Status.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Vendor Meta Data in CSV File

Will be great to have a Vendor Name MetaData line in CSV File. Lot of people use excel to correct , or just import / export a store. Now with plugin intalled in CSV file , there is no line , sting for it . Nice to have it in Meta: _XXXXXXX place.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add REST api endpoints for the vendor plugin

Add REST api endpoints for the vendor plugin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Product Vendors to create coupons

Have vendor create coupons.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Minor styling of 'Sold By'

When selecting the 'Sold By' option in the configuration, the following default text will emerge in WooCommerce:

Sold By: <vendor name>

The .wcpv-sold-by-single class leaves no option to add width of say 150px to "Sold By:" to achieve a column look-alike style. Would you consider updating your code to enable that? Also, the capital letter 'B' isn't default in all countries. Would be nice if text could just say "Sold by:". Thanks.

Many thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. multi vendor

Hello,

I am trying to create a website similar to this https://www.vestiairecollective.com but with different products. Can I use WooCommerce for this? It's basically a peer to peer market place, where users can sell their own items as well as buy off others. I then want to turn my site to an app. Can I do this with WooCommerce?

Thanks,
    Tina

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. User Interface with Product Vendors

Would be nice to have a Button, well placed on WP Admin dashboard page returning Venders to "My Account" page, last point before entering the Admin dashboard area. The one thing I don't like about Product Vendors, is the user interface, This Should be a cleaner, more polished look.

Lets clear it up a bit, This is Button or Link on WP Admin Dashboard. This would be on backend, viewable only to venders when they are in the WP admin dashboard. Want a button the link them back to main site. As it is now, the vender must place cursor…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Product Vendors + WooCommerce Bookings should have the option to pay out Vendors after a booking has taken place

As the title states. I have a use case where Vendors can add services, but I don't want them to be paid until after the service has taken place. Sometimes the booking could be over a month or more away and I want to automate the process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Import CSV for Per Product Shipping for Vendors

Would be helpful for Vendors to be able to import rules via CSV.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix per product shipping element integration with WooCommerce Product CSV Import Suite

The Per product Shipping element needs to integrate with WooCommerce Product CSV Import Suite. Devastated to find it doesn't when managing a 1k product store :( Please fix this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base