WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multiple seller option.

The ability to create Etsy style multiple seller platform using WooCommerce. Generate revenue for host site through a percentage of all sales generated from users. Buy it now or auction style sales method. Users able to manage their 'storefront' to add, edit, delete, items. Either limit or no limit to time items are listed.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Order status changes depending on vendor and product category

For the order status manager plugin, i would like more options for the automatic mails when status changes, i need:

1. Add an ability to trigger for specific vendor
    2. Add an ability to trigger for specific product category
    3. Add option to add my own mail-address sent to (right now it has only customer and admin - i need to sent the mails to different store managers depending on the product)

Best regards, Kasper

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. limited product for vendor

Hi,
    I use Woocommerce and Wc vendor. And I want to limit vendor adding product.
    For example, admin enter a value , 50 . Vendor can not add more than 50 product.
    Really it is wonderful features. I hope you accept it and you develop quickly. ! Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Product Vendors- Vendor Shortcode

I would like to design my own vendor pages by creating a WP page and to be able to type in a description including any images and URL links then under all that display the vendor's products. The easiest way I think would be to create a product vendor shortcode that would show products from a specific vendor. I already see a number of requests to have a vendor picture and this would take care of those issues too I think. It just wouldn't be automated.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Product Vendors - Allow vendors to sell products site admin has already created

There should be an option to allow vendors to pick from products that are already created by the site admin. So instead of only assigning products to vendors, they should be able to choose the products that already exist that they want to sell. This would enable an affiliate selling platform as well, since a vendor can now just sign up and sell your products for you and collect a commission from the sale.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Product Vendors - Vendor specific email templates

We want to build a market place where lots of different vendors with different selling and shipping conditions should be able to work with. For this it is necessary that vendors are able to set up at least their own email templates and terms page.
    As far as I know, no other vendor extension does this by now. So this would be a special feature of the Product Vendors plugin :-)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Product Vendors - Commission report should show local time instead of GMT

As stated, at the moment (version 1.0.9) the commission report for Admin displays GMT time. I would prefer it displays local time.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have a chart that shows differences between WooCommerce and Product Vendors

These two products are not the same, yet a lot of what is used for WC is assumed it will work with PV. Having a chart with side by side comparisons would be very helpful. The concept between the 2 is easy to understand, but they are completely different business models and should really be treated as such.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Include Advanced Notification into the product vendor

I'm a bit disappointed, I think it should be normal to include Advanced Notification into the product vendor, without this it's kind of useless.Maybe later you can include it into one application, even if it's more expensive, but then at least you can see that what you buy is at least useful...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Product price + Vendor Commission = Product Total

I need a button to "add vendor commission to product price", so the total price equals product price + commission. Otherwise, the product price and the total are not the same, which is very confusing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Product Vendors and Idevaffiliate

I'm not a developer. I'm not sure what to suggest. I would just like them to work together so I can buy the software. If it doesn't work together, maybe I should just not do the marketplace.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. commission per order based on flat rate or percentage of specific product.

commission per order for salesperson based on flat rate or percentage per product. instead of being able to get commission for a product only, instead commission on order for salesperson based on commission amounts set per product. possibly also a separate page that can act as a point of sale for salespeople where they can take an order manually and in turn receive their commission for the sale. i want to be able to specify a commission rate for each product but and apply that to the total order's commission

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Media/images available to multiple vendors

I recently noticed that I can make an image available to a specific vendor by adding the vendor ID number to the image.

I have tried to make one image available to multiple vendors by entering ID numbers separated by a comma, but it only recognises the first ID number.

Many of my vendors sell similar products that use the same generic image (eg. lettuce, carrots etc). I would like to make all generic product images available to multiple vendors, so they can see in their own media library what images are available to them. This way, if they decide…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add (Auction) to (Product Vendors) Extension

I Searched for auction / buy now store extension. Woo only has a multiple vendor that allows for buy now and receive a commission for something more like drop shippers type store. I could use this app as well as others if it allowed to create an auction style store with buy now options for multiple auctioneers. without it, business can not go on like an eBay style business. Thank you for your time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Product Vendors and Idevaffiliate

Since Idevaffiliate integrates with Woocommerce, I would like to run them together, along with Product Vendors. Do they play together nicely? Is a special integration required? Or can I just circumvent Product Vendors and get the data from Woocommerce and feed it directly into idevaffiliate. Please advise. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create a Showcase Product Widget to be Used on Other Sites or Blogs

With Etsy. Amazon, and Shopify you can build an iframe widget of 10 products or less, that produces a code to be inserted in the sidebar of other sites or blogs. I've seen specific apps for facebook or instagram but I need a widget that can be inserted on my other non-commerce sites that will point back to my woocommerce store. If there is such as app for product promotion or mini store OUTSIDE the loop I've yet to find it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Multiple Vendors on one product

Under the old version of the Product Vendors plugin, multiple vendors could receive a commission from one sale.

We use our store as a small team. One product could receive work from 2 different people, one would get 30% the other 20% of the sale.

Adding this functionality back into the plugin is detrimental for our store to function properly. Our only option at this point is to either keep the outdated version of the plugin or use Commission King.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow Admin To Assign [An Order/Orders] To Specific Vendors For Communication Purposes Only

Some orders are done through product vendors. We need a way to be able to assign an order to a vendor, but only allow them to communicate with the customer (with our supervision, comments should be held in a moderation que before it's sent to a customer) and show proofs (add attachments). The customer would need to be able to add attachments as well. The vendor would NOT be able to make any changes to the order, only shop manager, admin, etc.

The customer "proof" area would be on the same page as the order details page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base