WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shortcode to display products / brands on page from specific category

Show specific categories for products that are from a specific brand ie. show a list of products from the category "new" that are from a particular brand.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include Brands in Woocommerce Product Search

Woocommerce product search beautifully shows categories in search results. Showing brandpages in the same way would be great.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Extend WooCommerce Brands plugin to present Brands similarly to Products

Extend WooCommerce Brands plugin to present Brands similarly to Products. I run an online wine shop, and I would love to be able to showcase our brands/labels in the same visual way as the products.
    Instead of using the "category creator" functionality, each brand could be edited like a stripped down product, and be presented inside the WooCommerce framework, with options to add the products belonging to the brand, below the visual/engaging presentation, that could have their logo, image gallery and so on.

Brands could be more than just another way to categorize products, they are valuable products in and…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It needs to be a brand feature in woocommerce

Woocommerce has to have its own "brands" feature. This is a major shortcoming for woocommerce. A product brand can be chosen.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make Brands breadcrumbs into links

Currently there are breadcrumbs available when viewing Brands, but you can't navigate back to a general archive of brands, nor view ALL of a brands products from the breadcrumbs. Those breadcrumbs should be links back to their appropriate pages.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow 'Brands' to be a sortable column in the back-end store view of all Products

It would great to make the 'Brands' column sortable in the Wordpress → Menu → Products view. The functionality required is for a user to click on the column title 'Brands' to sort the products by Brand 'Ascending or Descending'. Currently you can't click on title.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Woo Brands widget

Add "And" "Or" options to woo brands layered nav widget, so website owners can give the option to filter multiple brands or just one brand at a time.

Can work in the same way as the woo layered nav widget.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make "Shop by Brand" on homepage optional

Our store is located at "/shop" and we don't want any stuff on our actual homepage. Unfortunately, all WooCommerce plugins work only on the homepage but not at the actual store homepage, which is a pity as once I disable them, they won't show up at "/shop".

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "Our Brands" paged thumbnails slider widget

WooCommerce being unable to manage (even at a very basic level) products brands is truly absurde. That said, I would really like to have a brands thumbnails slider widget, to show (especially on the homepage) an "Our Brands" paged slider, hopefully with an autoplay feature, just like so many alternative (and free) brands plugins already do.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dynamic Pricing integrated with Brands

Hi,

Given you have the "Dynamic Princing" extension, and the "brands" extension...It would be logic to have them integrated. That is, that you could apply a discount on a given brand.

Thanks.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Convert Tags to Brands

I used Product Tags as Brands before installing WooCommerce Brands extension, any idea to convert them now into Brands automatically?

Cheers!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Dynamic Pricing + Brands global inclusion

It would be great if the Dynamic Pricing plugin had the ability to do global pricing per brand per group for wholesale purposes.

Since I sell B2B, certain dealers need different discounts applied to different brands/manufacturers as the markup/margin is different for each.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Woocommerce Brands Short-code : Text-only mode

While viewing a single product's details...

The [product_brand] short-code should have a "text only" option that shows the Brand Name (and brand link) instead of the image. This would be especially handy when there are no brand images available.

Right now, there's nothing showing when the image is missing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If a product has more than one brand show all brand images on product page

At the moment you can easily assign more than one brand to each product. The problem is only one brand image is shown on the product page by default.

I would like all brand images for the product to show.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Brands should appear in tag cloud

There must be an option through which user can set brands to appear in a tag cloud

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add "Include" arg to shortcode of Brands Plugin

My idea is to add an "include" only Arg to the shortcode for the Brands plugin. The "exclude" arg works but with lots of brands it is very cumbersome to exclude a lot of id's. Additionally if new brands are added in the future each shortcode on the site needs to be updated.

It would be much easier to simply list a few brands to include in a specific shortcode.

If anyone has a quick fix for this I'd be willing to modify my plugin code. Otherwise I'll consider paying for time to develop, please contact.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Layered navigation should also work in Woocommerce Brand pages

Woocommerce Layered Navigation is amazing but it should work in Woocommerce Brands as well.

Product Categories and Brands are taxonomies, that means that their functioning probably is similar.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. https://www.velofel.co/

Prices vary, however a company might sell Velofel at up to 30% off so it's a tough hypothesis. The debates will no doubt go on as to whether it is best to use Velofel or Velofel. I got a letter from a client in connection with Velofel. That was a good move on my part even if there is a high degree of speculation in relation to Velofel. Strictly, that just plain sounds terrible. Velofel is key to attaining success. There is a niche that has been created around Velofel.
    https://www.velofel.co/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base