WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Layered navigation should also work in Woocommerce Brand pages

Woocommerce Layered Navigation is amazing but it should work in Woocommerce Brands as well.

Product Categories and Brands are taxonomies, that means that their functioning probably is similar.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dental Implants Clinic in Delhi - White Smile

Are you looking dental clinic for Dental Implants in Delhi? White Smile offers the best Dental Implants treatments with our highly skilled dentist Dr. Ankur Jain. Book your appointment now https://www.whitesmile.in/dental-implants/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Analytics

Hi,

I have the WC plugin brand. I would like to be able to filter my stock by brand. Could you integrate this functionality?

Thanks for considering

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Shortcode to Display Brand Name & Description If Description Is Populated

The shortcode would work like [productbrandlist showemptybrands="false"] but might be something like this:

[productbrandname productbranddescription showemptydescriptions="false"]

It would display a list of brands with Name in an h1.entry-title style and Descriptions (like it looks on the individual brand page). Would be cool to have the option to make the image/logo visible, too.

Addendum: I discovered I could use [productbrandthumbnails_description] for this purpose, but it needed some CSS finessing to hide the bullets. Shortcodes embedded in the description don't work, and an embedded image replaces the thumbnail/logo, so I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Top friendship quotes funny

Read more at: https://lifemotivation.net/80-inspiring-friendship-quotes

These are some friendship quotes funny and sayings that may remind you of the kind of relationship you have with your nearest friends. they say that friends are god's way of creating up for our families. You spend some of the best moment's in your life with your friends – moment's that you can't imagine sharing's with your family. You have done the silliest, the funny, and therefore the most awkward things with them, things that you cannot even share with someone else. These quotations won't only bring a smile to your face; they will also…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Show brand image when filtering out a brand

It would be awesome if we could see a brands image when filtering out a brand from a given category.
    So for example if I choose "computer" category and then choose Apple as a brand, it would be awesome to see a logo of Apple in that page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Brands widget to show one brand at a time when selected

Instead of the brands widget showing every brand that is selected, have it just show results from each individual brand as it is selected. Example: if I select Brand A - page shows all items in Brand A - then if I click on Brand B, all Brand A items are removed and only Brand B items show. Currently, both Brand A and Brand B will show at same time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Output template for WC Brands plugin

Hi,

In file wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-brands/classes/class-wc-brands.php (line 595) WC Brands sets HTML output:

echo getbrands( $post->ID, ', ', ' <span class="postedin">' . sprintf( n( '%1$s: ', '%2$s: ', $brandcount ), $labels->singular_name, $labels->name ), '</span>' );

Unfortunately not every Theme has the same output.

If there were a template, each user could modify output according the requirements of the Theme.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Buy PPE Kit with Taping (DRDO Certified)

Are you looking for the best PPE KITS with Taping in Delhi? CBR Healthcare is providing DRDO Approved best PPE KITS Online in Delhi NCR, Including gloves, gowns, shoe covers, head covers, RN 96 mask, and more. For more visit here https://www.cbrhealthcare.in/product/ppe-kits-with-taping/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Brands plugin - Shortcut to show brand products by product brand

Update Brand Products shortcode to be able to pull the product brand from the product page the shortcode is on automatically, thus allowing for the shortcode to be added globally (i.e. to a Global Tab).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Give shortcode with brand names

Can you please give a shortcode like the tumbnails but instead of showing images to have only the brand name with no images? Same features, columns, number, order, exclude, showempty etc etc. Just the output.

Also its better to have include instead of exclude

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Woocommerce brands

This extension seems to be unfinished. I can input brand image/logo, name and description, but all I can do is associate the brand logo with a product or output all brand info in one go. And there is no access (shortcode) at all to the brand name???
    The whole point of this extension for me, is so I can associate and output brand information on each product, or, just produce information on one brand? All I can do is output a logo???
    It needs to step up and do what it's suppose to!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Carousel for Brands Plugin

This plugin has shortcodes to show the logo on product page, and the rows of images on a Brands page, but no simple means for a Carousel. We tried a secondary plugin to do this which worked, but broke the website.

A simple Shortcode that creates a slider would be so useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Tie children/variations to brand

Currently the children/variations of a product are only connected by the parent item. This means when you export by brand, the children do not show up in that list, only the parent. Would like to be able to connect the children directly to the brand in the database and not by parent's default.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Brand feed to facebook for woocommerce

Woocommerce Brands should be able to send this Brand information to facebook for woocommerce. It is a pity that brand information is not available in facebook product feed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. WooCommerce Brands - displayed by price in Archive pages

We have a website that needs to show the brands below each image in the category/archive pages. It would be so smart if this was a simple checkbox within the Brand plugin, that just enabled it to show there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why PubG players must have a Tablet?

Gaming is becoming the best activity to spend your idle hours. To play high-end games, such as PubG, you can buy an wholesale ipads. Remember, you can’t play games on weak devices. These devices can affect the fun of your game. For real-time mobile gaming, you will need the best device. Finding the best gaming tablet may depend on your needs and budget. PUBG is becoming the most popular game for PS4, Xbox, and PC. Nowadays, tablets are becoming another option to play PUBG. Feel free to play it on both iOS and Android. If you want to boost the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Give Brands their own CSS class (will allow brands to have their own unique styling on the product page)

Not every shop owner wants this displayed on the product page.

In the class-wc-brands.php file on lines 336-354 (see code below) make the following MINOR change:
    Replace: <span class="postedin">
    With: <span class="brands
    wrapper">

This minor change will give product brands it's OWN CSS class so that users can hide ONLY brands from the front end. As it is product brands shares a CSS class with "Tags" so you can't hide JUST the product brands.

` /**

* show_brand function.

* @access public
    * @return void
    */
    public function show_brand() {
    global $post;

if ( is_singular( &#39;product&#39; ) )…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Active Brands widget

Similar to the Active Product Filters, brands could use its own active filters widget or adapt to be recognized by the Active Product Filters widget.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base