WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Meteorite Wood Rings

meteorite woodrings are becoming one of the most popular styles for wedding and engagement rings. We offer a variety of wood rings that include diamonds, titanium, tungsten, wood and more. Wood is far less expensive than metal, which means these rings are more affordable than traditional wedding bands. We make wooden ring which is unexpected and eye-catching. We have skilled workers which are very experienced in making crafts and rings. Contact our support staff for more information.

Website - -
    https://www.meteoritewoodrings.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Order Delivery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. minimum working days based on shipping method

Hi,

In several occasions we've stumbled accross a limitation in the plugin. I'm talking about the ability to set the minimum working days prior to the first available delivery date based on the chosen delivery method. I'm sure other people must have stumbled on this limitation as well.

I would be super nice if this is introduced in some future version. Because right nog we're manually changing this setting ons some days, for every week :-P

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Order Delivery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. For when an order status with the "Sent" option?

For when an order status with the "Sent" option?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Manage fields with WooCommerce Field Editor

Hi!
    I think this plugin should have compatibility with woocommerce field editor so that we can place the inputs in the right position on checkout.
    thank you

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base