WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't render a coupon as used on failed orders

When an order is attempted and fails, and a coupon is used, the coupon is rendered as used. So if we offer a one time use coupon to a customer and their order isn't successful, they are no longer allowed to use that coupon. This seems like a major flaw and I would hope to see this fixed as soon as possible.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow wildcard characters for postcode restrictions in the Smart Coupons plugin

The Smart Coupons extension allows you to restrict coupons to specific locations including zip code. I'm in the UK and need to be able to restrict to a postcode area. The only way to do that currently is find every unique postcode in the area and enter that which isn't easy - there are thousands!

Wildcard character restriction would make this possible. For example I want to restrict to people living in the NG1 area. NG1 * would make this possible without having to enter every postcode within that area.

The native WooCommerce shipping zones already supports wildcard characters for…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. set number of order for coupon

make it possible to set number of order for coupon for example admin can set this coupon use for second or third of buying of especial product or especial user

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Drip Feed Coupons / Discounts

I'd like the ability to create coupons for products—this could be in conjunction with Smart Coupons—and then schedule their delivery independent of the subscription term.
    For instance send a coupon for a free product after a 3 month membership. I can do this now if the subscription is paid every three months but not if it is yearly or monthly.

p.s. double posted in Memberships. wasn't sure which was most appropriate.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Smart Coupons - Additional Action or Filter

It would be great to have an action or filter within Smart Coupons to allow for the triggering an auto-generated coupon code email based on an event I choose.

The plugin currently only allows for this to happen via FollowUps (requires a store account) or on checkout if the coupon is associated to the product or category.

If we could have a option to use something like:

addaction( 'wcsmartcoupongenerate', 'mygeneratefunction' );

function mygeneratefunction( $email, $coupon ) {
    // Code here
    }

Giving us the ability to run this action where ever we…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow for setting the priority of coupon application

Hi,

Since there are multiple kinds of coupons (cart discount, free gift, store credit) etc, is there anyway to allow us to set the order of coupon application? E.g. it would make sense for a store credit to be applied after the cart discount because it is essentially like cash. If a person have $70 store credit and the store is offering 30% off coupon currently, then the person should be able to get the item free. But if the store credit coupon is applied first, the person still has to pay $21 because the discount is now $300.3,

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Integration with mailchimp to generate unique coupon codes for new subscribers and abandoned carts

Mailchimp can only pull static existing coupon codes from woocommerce which is fine for one-off sales. However, for ongoing, single-use promotions we need unique (single use) codes to be generated and emailed to customers.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Min/Max Price Settings on Gift Certificates

It would be a great to be able to add a min/max amount to the set your own price E-Gift Certificates. Selling $1 or $2 gift certificates makes no sense for most online businesses, especially when they're paying a transaction fee on the purchase. "We sell gift gift certificates STARTING @ $20.00." Or "We sell any denomination of Gift Certificate BETWEEN $20.00 and $1,000" would be a great feature.

This would also add a dollar figure to the Shop page, making it look more inline with the other products being sold. Having a big old "Select Options" button messing up…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. MAKE COUPONS LIMITED TO 1 PER IP ADDRESS

To discourage "cheaters" - you can make coupons 1 per person, 1 per item, 1 per email address - would be nice if you could limit it to once per IP as well

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Smart Coupon : Bulk Generate Coupons to specific Coupon Category

Bulk generate coupons: Add an option to generate to coupon category.

I generate thousands of coupons, each for a different event/promotion. Would be good if I can sort these coupons into different categories easily.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Smart Coupons - simple URL for affiliate

A simple URL for affiliates such as www.sitename.co.uk/affiliatename which creates an auto discount and commission when used in conjunction with woo affiliate plugin. Allows for link to be verbalised on podcasts for ease of use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. smart coupons add product name to auto generated coupon

When generating coupons the coupon says product discount 50% and the coupon code, but doesn't say what it's for, so when I added a section of coupons for my clients with the shortcode it was impossible to tell whats what.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Coupon settings with discounted / sale products

The existing setting for discounted products only enables the store manager to exclude the discounted products from use with a coupon, however, would it be possible to have more options here. Like:

a) coupon discount is calculated against the regular price (of a discounted product)
    b) coupon discount is caluculated against the discounted price (as is the case in the existing version of the plugin)
    c) bigger discount against the regular price should be accounted (so if the sales price of product A is 5, but the coupon would make it cost 4, then coupon discount is accounted)
    d) exclude…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Send Coupon to Username

The ability to send a coupon to a user whose username you know is something i would like to see.

In my scenario I am creating a system where people can gift subscriptions to other users, but they do not know their email addresses, just their usernames. So if the form is updated to send to a username instead of an email, then it would end up in the users account to be used on checkout.

Additionally an option to create an account if one does not exist for a username that is used. i.e. I buy a subscription to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The 'Coupon sent successfully' email is sent when the coupon is delivered, not when it it sent.

When a customer purchases a coupon to be delivered to someone else LATER - the email they receive to say the coupon sent successfully is delivered immediately after purchase, not when the coupon is delivered - this leads to customers thinking that, although they selected to send the coupon later, it didn't work and it has been sent straight away. Can this email be sent to the sender of the coupon at the same time the coupon is delivered to the receiver?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Unique codes

Possibility to create unique redeemable codes in bulk by associating the name/email to the codes. Now it's not possible

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Define sender of a coupon as to avoid the horror of losing coupons in gmail Updates, Promotions ...

At least when a customer buys a Gift Card coupon for someone else, the "from" should be their email and not the shop's default email.

Coupons ending up in Updates, Promotions and other dark corners of Gmail are usually lost.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. link to image for gift certificate send

I think it would be good to enable the end user to specify images that are sent as a part of the Gift Voucher / Coupon emails .

or perhaps templates with a a space for the code to be inserted into

the emailed coupon looks very basic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Change name Coupon to Voucher

Is there a way to change over the word Coupon to Voucher.

Here in australia Coupon is an American term and people are not familiar of what it is

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding a coupon field on a product to product export / import

So not to open each product admin page to add a coupon, it would be easier to use Import / Export tool of WC as with the other product attributes.

Additionally, being able to "Quick Edit" a coupon to a product would also be awesome.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base