WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. minimum order value

the option of implementing a minimum order value for a product not the whole shop

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Product Bundles, selected quantity on parent product show new price

When I bundle the product, change the number. If the price changes very good.

However, if I change the number of main products, the price does not change;(
    here is an example of what I mean :)

http://reigelgallarde.me/programming/show-product-price-times-selected-quantity-on-woocommecre-product-page/

thanks for offers

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add Bundles to Existing Products

Allow bundling on already existing items (including variable products.)

Scenario: Already have an existing variable product, and would like to add the option to have other products bundled with it. Currently you have to add a completely new Bundle Product, then add those existing products into it. This complicates matters.

It would be nice to simply allow us to add commonly purchased items on to an existing product. You can sort of do this with the Bundle-Sells feature, but it's rather limited. You can't use variable products and you can't edit the display (hide description or price or specific quantities,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When bundled products are hidden, dont show the thumb as featured....

I have a kit which includes several other products. I do not want to show the individual products, so I hide them. However, the featured image is being replaced. I would like some control over that.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Compatibility of WooCommerce Product Bundles with Aelia Currency Switcher

I am using Aelia Currency Switcher and in order to use it I have to install a NON-guaranteed mini plugin. It would be nice that product bundles works together with the Aelia Currency Switcher

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Increment tabular layout qty of items in bundled product

having the tabular layout quantities for individual products update in tandem with the main quantity makes a lot of sense.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2nd add to cart button

2nd add to cart button above the bundle sells form

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In both Bundles and Composites, allow turning on 'x 1' for products not bought in multiples

Currently you have it set in both extensions so that when more than one product is selected, it appends a 'x 2' or whatever amount is added to the end of the chosen product. Without the 'x 1' by products with only one amount selected it looks very inconsistent.

For products where you are only ever going to have one of each in every choice made this would be fine, but that seems not a use scenario that would be most common. Being able to see the 'x 1' would reduce any confusion that might occur.

Yes, it's assuming people…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Restrict bundled items selection based on total Bundle price

Similarly to how it is currently possible to restrict the total quantity by using the Min/Max Items mini-extension

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. fix the conflict with woocomerce product bundles and Customer Specific Pricing for WooCommerce

Woocommerce product bundles and CSP for woocommerce are both registered extensions but conflict with each other. I would like to use product bundles as it has a lot to offer but I can not use it if the price is shown wrong. error occurs on the product archive page and shows two prices which makes the plugin unusable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bundle and varianter same time

I think its be perfect if possible to add products as addon on variabel products .
    ex : for example I have a variabel product with 30 varianter in 5 price groups , I want to add another product as add ons too . Can I ?
    I mean bundle products and varianters same time in a product .
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add bundle automatically to single product page

Right now the single products are added to the bundle page. I want the bundle product added to the single product page. Like a "This product is included in this bundle: "

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hide additional products from cart and check out

Option to hide the multiple products bundled items from cart, and check out. only show one product that is the control product.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pagination for Single Product List

Right now if there are a lot of products included in a bundle the list is REALLY long. Would love there to be a way to do a pagination of the single product list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Negative item pricing in Product Bundles

It would be really helpful in Product Bundles to be able to add an item that reduces the price of the overall bundle by being able to add it with a negative price number. So the standard bundle is say $10.00 and if you swap out item A for item B instead, then it goes down to $9.50. We sometimes have options in the bundles that are not the one we want to feature, but not really fair to charge the full bundle price either, so this ability to reduce the price if selected would be really helpful. Currently this…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add button to Enable/Disable Product Bundle Item

When a user creates a "Bundled Product" and goes into the "Bundled Products" section to add/remove products from their bundle it would be very helpful to have a little "enable/disable" checkbox. this way if one product is out and we do not want it displaying in the bundle, it can simply be disabled and re-enabled when the product is back in stock and available for the bundle again.

Currently the item has to be deleted from the bundle for it to not appear in it. This is an inconvenience in itself, but when dealing with a product that is variable…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Filter for product bundle

I would like to have a filter by categories for all product bundles. When you have a product with many product bundles it is difficult to find what you need.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. MARKUP: Container for bundled items in bundle form

Currenty, the add to cart form, created by this plugin (with class .bundleform) is having the bundled items (class .bundledproduct) as direct children, with no container for these items.
    A container should be added in the markup.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base