WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Product Bundles forced stacked

It would be good if you could implement an option for forced stacked layout into Product Bundles plugin by default. Currently this product is not really usable with Woocommerce Quick View.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "X" remove button in cart for bundled products that are optional

Have a way to quickly remove an optional bundled product from the cart (analog to the normal Woocommerce "X" remove button).

I understand why this isn't present for ordinary bundled products, but for ones that are optional it would be very nice :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Visibility option for printed invoices & delivery notes

I would like to request that a visibility option be added that will hide bundle data from printed invoices, delivery notes etc.

In the bundle settings I have unchecked visibility for single-product template, cart template and order/e-mail templates but bundle data is still visible on pages printed via extensions for invoicing, delivery notes etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Product Bundle Plugin should be compatible with discount plugins for sitewide discounts.

Currently the plugin breaks and shows wrong prices whatever discount plugin I activate. Varktech, Woocommerce discount rules, Booster tools for wocommerce - I need to be able to discount e.g "10% on nike this weekend" for obvious reasons, but the plugin cant handle any of the biggest discount plugins out there, or any at all. So my purchase of that plugin was really unneccessary if the product bundles ive created gets bugged price as soon as any discount plugin is activated

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bundle Product

We would like to add in a Variable Product, Products with variations as bundle sells https://www.screencast.com/t/KQd5TwZVdx

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Show bundled item sale price before + after discount is applied

In cases when this snippet is used: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/bundles/bundles-tips-tricks-and-snippets/#section-6 , which allows discounts over bundled product sale prices then the bundled item price should show up like this:
    Regular price (crossed out), Sale Price (crossed out), New Sale Price.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bundle grid-style display optional

I like to have a optional and on per product basis grid-style layout for bundled items like in composites. Even if there are many items bundled, they would be nicer to overview all of them.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Decouple container and child items quantity

Currently the quantities of the parent and child items are linked. This means that the individual bundled item quantities are multiplied by the quantity of the parent item.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base