WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Product Bundle Plugin should be compatible with discount plugins for sitewide discounts.

Currently the plugin breaks and shows wrong prices whatever discount plugin I activate. Varktech, Woocommerce discount rules, Booster tools for wocommerce - I need to be able to discount e.g "10% on nike this weekend" for obvious reasons, but the plugin cant handle any of the biggest discount plugins out there, or any at all. So my purchase of that plugin was really unneccessary if the product bundles ive created gets bugged price as soon as any discount plugin is activated

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add button to Enable/Disable Product Bundle Item

When a user creates a "Bundled Product" and goes into the "Bundled Products" section to add/remove products from their bundle it would be very helpful to have a little "enable/disable" checkbox. this way if one product is out and we do not want it displaying in the bundle, it can simply be disabled and re-enabled when the product is back in stock and available for the bundle again.

Currently the item has to be deleted from the bundle for it to not appear in it. This is an inconvenience in itself, but when dealing with a product that is variable…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In both Bundles and Composites, allow turning on 'x 1' for products not bought in multiples

Currently you have it set in both extensions so that when more than one product is selected, it appends a 'x 2' or whatever amount is added to the end of the chosen product. Without the 'x 1' by products with only one amount selected it looks very inconsistent.

For products where you are only ever going to have one of each in every choice made this would be fine, but that seems not a use scenario that would be most common. Being able to see the 'x 1' would reduce any confusion that might occur.

Yes, it's assuming people…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bundle and varianter same time

I think its be perfect if possible to add products as addon on variabel products .
    ex : for example I have a variabel product with 30 varianter in 5 price groups , I want to add another product as add ons too . Can I ?
    I mean bundle products and varianters same time in a product .
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Product Bundles forced stacked

It would be good if you could implement an option for forced stacked layout into Product Bundles plugin by default. Currently this product is not really usable with Woocommerce Quick View.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Decouple container and child items quantity

Currently the quantities of the parent and child items are linked. This means that the individual bundled item quantities are multiplied by the quantity of the parent item.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bundle grid-style display optional

I like to have a optional and on per product basis grid-style layout for bundled items like in composites. Even if there are many items bundled, they would be nicer to overview all of them.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base