WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Veloura Anti Aging Cream:-Ingredients, Side Effects & Where to Buy?

By doing this, it is the right time and place for that, but this is saturated beyond belief. I sensethat there is a reason to tell us all anything that illustrates mysteries with Veloura Anti Aging Cream so well. I believe this is a good, brief, look into Veloura Anti Aging Cream. Where can mavens bring to light magnificent Veloura Anti Aging Cream forums? I sense that may make it less manageable but that is the most beautiful and affordable Veloura Anti Aging Cream I could find. You don't have to forfeit your Veloura Anti Aging Cream. There are many…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't show Ticket #1 on form heading when only 1 ticket is allowed per purchase

Confusing for buyer to see "Ticket #1" or "Registrant #1" at the top of the form when there can only be a single ticket in a purchase. Should only show when not limited to 1 per purchase.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to set global Ticket Fields

It would be really beneficial to be able to set global ticket fields, such that when a new product is created and the 'Ticket' option is selected, a default set of fields is loaded from the plugin's global settings.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remove refunded tickets from attendee export

I went to **Tickets > Tools > Export** and exported attendees who purchased a Ticket. I expected a CSV with everyone who purchased at ticket, minus those who had refunded their tickets, but the export included tickets that had been refunded.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Filter reports 'paid attendee'

I expect to be able to see reporting for only 'paid attendees' - the key metric we were tracking for my event - in the default WooCommerce / Box Office reporting.

For the event, we used coupons to let sponsors, speakers and staff purchase tickets. That let us track how many of them were intending on coming and gather dietary restrictions for deciding on menus. We created unique coupons for each sponsor, as there are limits on the number of tickets they get with their tier of sponsorship - so there are a lot of coupons. We also used coupons…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. *%*+27715451704 (SOUTH AFRICA*) HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY 666, FOR MONEY, POWER, WEALTH AND FAME 100%, USA,sudan,Sebokeng Soshan

*%*+27715451704 (SOUTH AFRICA*) HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY 666, FOR MONEY, POWER, WEALTH AND FAME 100%, USA,sudan,Sebokeng Soshanguve Springbok Stellenbosch Tembisa Thohoyandou Umlazi Upington
    Welcome Witbank Katlehong Soweto Pretoria Centurion Mamelodi Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Germiston, Boksburg, Durbun, United Kingdom Welcome Bellville Cape Town
    Durban George Ibhayi Kempton Park
    Khayelitsha Kimberley Klerksdorp Mitchell's Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown
    Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg
    Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga
    North West Northern Cape Western Cape Gauteng KwaZulu- Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga
    North West Northern Cape Western Cape I want to join Illuminati Uganda, Kampala, how to join…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Edit Ticket link should say "Edit Ticket"

There are two ways to edit a ticket once purchased. From the order confirmation on the site via the "Ticket" link, and from the order confirmation email.

It would be more clear if the link said: "Edit Ticket" vs. just "Ticket"

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My Final Opinion about Trevulan

In any case, no particular fixings are referenced on its site, however Trevulan enhancement may contain Amino Acids, L-Arginine and Nitric Oxide. Every one of the fixings found in this enhancement are clinically tried, demonstrated and safe to utilize. If You Want Some More Information Click Here https://trevulanmuscle.info/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Feature: Allow missing ticket info to be populated in checkout.

Got a client using this extension to create tickets. It worked, but they'd prefer to shoot straight to cart. Ticket can be purchased, with quantity updated in cart, even though the name / email address fields are not populated.

I would expect either:

1) A ticket is generated with "blanks" for those fields. i.e. a ticket is generated! (because one has been purchased; OR
    2) The checkout will not complete, instead asking for relevant fields (ideally, here, in checkout!) for each empty ticket.

When ticket is purchased (probably because there's no name / email address etc) no ticket is created,…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Don't allow products with active tickets to be deleted

I expected for my ticket form to remain intact after deleting the associated product

Instead, the ticket form is gone after deleting the product

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow private tickets to be displayed in list of products under export tool

We'd like private tickets to be listed in the export.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Import Tickets

Would it be possible to add the option to import tickets with a .csv file using the same Tools section already setup for export?
    This would allow me to create a spreadsheet of all staff and speakers to create tickets for each.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base