WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't show Ticket #1 on form heading when only 1 ticket is allowed per purchase

Confusing for buyer to see "Ticket #1" or "Registrant #1" at the top of the form when there can only be a single ticket in a purchase. Should only show when not limited to 1 per purchase.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Import Tickets

Would it be possible to add the option to import tickets with a .csv file using the same Tools section already setup for export?
    This would allow me to create a spreadsheet of all staff and speakers to create tickets for each.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Filter reports 'paid attendee'

I expect to be able to see reporting for only 'paid attendees' - the key metric we were tracking for my event - in the default WooCommerce / Box Office reporting.

For the event, we used coupons to let sponsors, speakers and staff purchase tickets. That let us track how many of them were intending on coming and gather dietary restrictions for deciding on menus. We created unique coupons for each sponsor, as there are limits on the number of tickets they get with their tier of sponsorship - so there are a lot of coupons. We also used coupons…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remove refunded tickets from attendee export

I went to Tickets > Tools > Export and exported attendees who purchased a Ticket. I expected a CSV with everyone who purchased at ticket, minus those who had refunded their tickets, but the export included tickets that had been refunded.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improvements to Variable Product as ticket would be helpful!

A couple missing items are: (A) SKUs don't show up in the "Download Export File" (under Ticket > Tools) where the Simple Product are listed, even though the SKUs are included in the variable product screen. (B) In the product screens, content options (listed with "{...}") for "Printed Tickets" and "Ticket Emails" sections do not include details for variable products, therefore ticket buyers/attendee does not know which variation he/she has chosen/received.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Don't allow products with active tickets to be deleted

I expected for my ticket form to remain intact after deleting the associated product

Instead, the ticket form is gone after deleting the product

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow private tickets to be displayed in list of products under export tool

We'd like private tickets to be listed in the export.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base