WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why dont you combine wordpress and woocommerce?

Why dont you combine wordpress and woocommerce?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

WooCommerce is a specifically-commerce related project. WordPress itself aims to be a broad/general system for publishing content (and more) online, but has strict ideas around what does/does not belong in the core project. Commerce is a specific need for some users of WordPress but not all.

2. empty cart issue

Hello All.

My WordPress/WooCommerce website is giving an error “Your Shopping Cart is Empty” every time we try to add an item to the shopping cart.

When we clear the cache and cookies in WooCommerce, it starts working for sometime but we cannot add more than one product to the cart. Also, cannot update the cart when we try to increase the quantity of item added in the cart.

I am using the latest WooCommerce Verion 3.1.1; Problem started only after updating the latest version of WooCommerce.

Can somebody here help me finding a permanent solution to this issue?

Been…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Connect WooCommerce with SAP Business one Services

SAP Business One implementation made quick, simple and affordable for manufacturing, trading services industry. Our all-inclusive SAP B1 licensing and implementation services in India allow businesses to get maximum ROI through our rapid and streamlined implementation process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bulk Payment for USPS Shipping Labels

I use WooCommerce Services to buy and purchase USPS labels for orders. It's convenient to an extent, but it's also very inconvenient when I have 50 orders in one day to have to individually purchase each label, which usually sets off my bank's security lockdown system AND it takes a long time... And probably worse is when the Post Office employees roll their eyes at me when I come in with 50 packages and can't give them the single sheet with the one barcode that they can scan to enter in the packages into the system all at once. Is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base