WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add additional insurance to USPS shipping methods when printing labels

I love the idea that I can print USPS labels right in my WooCommerce dashboard and it pulls the address from the order - however, some orders require additional insurance to be added and this is not an option within WooCommerce, neither is requiring a signature, etc. Some of the basic "add services" from the post office would be nice if they could be added within WooCommerce for the ultimate streamlined back end shipping experience.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Bank Transfer for Shipping

We would like to pay for the in house shipping of our products, through our bank account, instead of using a credit card on file. Does anyone know of an option to do so? Direct transfers do not create fees for us, whereas credit card payments do. This is not an idea from the customer side, rather the back end and company accounting request. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. You are looking Google Or Google Map Support Helpline Number

When you are facing issues Google map and you are looking Google Or Google Map Support Helpline Number don’t worry your search ends here. you need help with Google Support experts you can contact Google support Number +1-800-693-6811, to connect with Experts at the google customer support and They will help you to complete the procedure to fix your google errors.

Visit : https://www.geekisquad.com/blog/manage-your-google-business-listing-profile-on-google-maps

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add ability to remove "Package 1 (OF 1)" from label header

From: https://github.com/Automattic/woocommerce-services/issues/1098

> If you don't cut the labels out, the "Package 1 (OF 1)" header on the Letter size labels is rather ugly on the package. For some reason it doesn't show up when you reprint a label, but shows up on the first label. Is it possible to add a setting to not add the header?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. CanadaPost for Canadian stores that operate in USD

We are a Canadian company based in Canada. Our store's main currency is USD.

WooCommerce services looks at store currency to make USPS or CanadaPost available. It doesn't make sense to base that on the currency, it should be based on location of the store, where the products are being shipped from. That's how Shopify operates too.

We won't be able to use WooCommerce Services plugin because of this issue. We don't have any use for USPS because we ship from Canada.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow tax collection from multiple states

Allow Wooservices to include tax rates from multiple states in the US. Last year's Supreme Court decision on Wayfair vs South Dakota changes the state sales tax collection rules for online retailers. It used to be that states could only tax sales by businesses with a physical presence in the state. Now economic activity in a state — economic nexus — can trigger a sales tax collection obligation. Economic nexus is based entirely on sales revenue, transaction volume, or a combination of both.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Return shipping rates based on zipcode alone, and not require the state

From: https://github.com/Automattic/woocommerce-services/issues/1462

> the WooCommerce Services USPS rate lookup only works when state AND zip are entered. Most shipping quote systems work on zip code entry alone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Woocommerce Services Plugin Charges taxes on shipping.

There is no way to remove the tax charge for shipping cost currently. In my state (Florida) people don't charge tax on shipping cost.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a "Test print" button in the labels purchase dialog

From: https://github.com/Automattic/woocommerce-services/issues/970

There's already a "Test print" button in the self-help page, but we need another one in the purchase dialog, because they serve 2 different use-cases:

• The merchant wants to make sure everything works while configuring the store (self-help page)

• The merchant wants to check everything works before giving us money (label purchase dialog)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a Third party shipping Quotation section to allow shippers to offer quotations on a specific product to the client destination

Some customers (specifically in Africa) are more and more interested to buy on top e-commerce websites, but they are afraid of unknown customs duties and other hidden costs.
    By offering independent TRUSTED shipping companies dedicated to these destinations to offer a "marketplace-to-door" quotation, this unlocks opportunities to a wide and fast-growing market to online marketplaces.
    A kind of shop and ship plug-in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add Customer-Facing Order Note upon Shipping Label Creation

From: https://github.com/Automattic/woocommerce-services/issues/1455

A customer-visible note should be added to the order that contains tracking info when a shipping label is created.

This will ensure that tracking info shows up automatically in the /my-account/view-order/ view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Multiple Email Recipients - Shipping Label receipts

It would be a nice addition to have an option to forward the Shipping Label receipts to multiple email recipients https://cld.wthms.co/E0fCI4

2419032-zen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Shipping Supply Management

Sure would be nice if Woo would keep track of shipping supplies (boxes) in a similar way to how it keeps track of product inventory. Imagine receiving an order and Woo takes the product inventory number from 10 - 9 and the box it used to pack the order from supply level 12 - 11. To start you'd enter the quantity amount of each box and set the notification quantity for when you'd like to be notified that supplies are low. Then Woo would keep track of the shipping supplies per order just like with product inventory.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow multiple shipments (packages) at multiple times

From: https://github.com/Automattic/woocommerce-services/issues/1449

```
    Currently, all items must be shipped at the same time. Allow for items to be saved to be shipped at a later date by adding a save for later option when creating shipping boxes.

When viewing an order under my account show items that are shipped separately from items that have yet to ship. Allow for viewing of the tracking number for each of the shipments similar to how Amazon shows you multiple packages on one order.
    ```

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add ability to print a shipping manifest

my post office asked me if we could print a shipping manifest when we bring in orders for mailing. Evidently eBay offers this service and the post office people like it because it allows them to scan the manifest rather than having to scan each individual package. This is a big time-saver if we are bringing in 30 to 60 orders for processing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add support for WordPress multisite

From: https://github.com/Automattic/woocommerce-services/issues/508

Test and add support for WordPress multisite to WooCommerce services/shipping

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add a fast copy to clipboard option for tracking number

From: https://github.com/Automattic/woocommerce-services/issues/1400

tl;dr; add a “copy to clipboard” button next to the tracking number after the label has been purchased

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Need Option to Add a Box and purchase Mailing Label

From time to time the combination of items my customers purchase don't fit nicely within one box. WooCommerce won't let me add a box and purchase postage. I am forced to purchase postage and print a label through USPS or another carrier directly. Seems to me this would be an easy option to add. Please add the option to "Add a Box".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Functionality missing in the latest WooCommerce Services plugin

I have just installed the version 1.221 of WooCommerce Services. I use the plugin to create shipping labels. I spend about $20,000 annually for shipping through the WooCommerce Shipping plugin.

I ship domestically with 4x6 labels and internationally with letter-size labels. The new plugin does not appear to give me a selection of paper sizes when creating a label, I have to return to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > WooCommerce Services to change the paper size each time. That is a real problem.

Second, the new plugin will only allow me to create a single mailing label. Quite often,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base