WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show the Category Hierarchy in the Product Finder Category Drop-down

I just purchased and installed the Product Finder Extension for a client. I have a number of other clients who are interested in the same kind of plugin for Woocommerce; however, they are put off by one issue with the plugin that makes it unusable for their sites.

The product categories in the category drop-down do not display anything to represent their place in a hierarchy. The categories are all just listed in the drop-down with nothing to signify which parent category they belong to. My clients say that it's confusing to users especially for stores that have parent categories…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. http://www.usahealthcart.com/constantly-cbd/

Constantly CBD : The CBD advertise is becoming because of its ubiquity, and with such a significant number of items accessible, it tends to be difficult to deal with which one is directly for you.

http://www.usahealthcart.com/constantly-cbd/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Finder  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Debug link to product variations

When a product ("Product A") links to a variation of other product (Product B-v1) as a cross-sell, the cart containing Product A fails to finish rendering and it is not possible to check out.

Critical bug imo.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Finder  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. AVG Retail Activation

If you "Purchased" an Avg retail Activation license for 1 to 10 PCs, you have to use a license number to activate the product. And if you purchased an AVG Internet Security license for an unlimited number of devices, you have to activate it by using your AVG My Account email and password.
    Visit us : https://www.activateavgretailcard.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. GEO location option for searches in the Marketplace

GEO location option or add a location tag for searches with the Product Vendors/Marketplace

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base