WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Min/Max Quantities per Category

We have a category that has many products with identical maximum quantities set up per product. Whenever there is a max quantity change that affects all of the products in this category, we have to edit each product individually to update the quantities. It would be much faster and smarter to be able to set up min/max limits per category. We bought this plugin and are surprised that this feature is not built in. Please add this as soon as possible. Thank you!

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Quantity Controls

It would be nice to be able to enter in the quantity increment (right now +- 1, but let's say something comes in only quantities of 6 like macaroons :)

Another option is to set the quantities (e.g. 6, 12, 18, 24) instead of incrementing.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow bulk editing of min/max settings for individual products

Allow bulk editing of min/max settings for individual products

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Input Validator for Min/Max Quantities

My site is a multivendor marketplace, and some users mistakenly put in 0 for minimum, maximum, and/or group of quantities - this caused both issues with checkout and more importantly a fatal PHP error when the plugin attempted to run the check on line 675 for if the min/max quantities are divisible by the group of.

I'm requesting a validator be added to the plugin to prevent 0 from being added.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. For Woocommerce Min / Max plugin

to have an option to override the rules on certain products - let me explain - currently i have a min order of 30 cards, which is fine for individual cards, but I also have a single product of '50 pack of cards' - but it is counted as 1 in the cart and not 50 - so if you add one 50 pack and 5 individual cards - it is only 6 in the cart (5 individ cards + 1x 50 pack) instead of 55... and then the min error comes up...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Compatibility with Composite Products

Could this plugin be made compatible with The Composite Products Extension, as to let costumers set the number of items per variation on any component. For example costumers could be able to adjust the quantities of certain variations during Composite building, eg., let costumers get 2 bags of 3kg if there is no 6kg or 7kg presentation of that same product available. With Product Bundles this is a nightmare to enforce on large stores.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like the ability to add decimals as minimal/maximal pricing. So 9,95 as minimum amount instead of 10.

I would like the ability to add decimals as minimal/maximal pricing. So 9,95 as minimum amount instead of 10.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Min/Max Quantities per User Role

Apply min/max quantities based on user role.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Customise the messages displayed by the Min/Max Quantities plugin

Can we have the ability to customise the messages displayed by the Min/Max Quantities plugin? I'd like to change the messages to be more in tune with the website.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Min and Max Product or space per vendor

Actually my idea is that,i relaly need to see a way to share space among my vendors such that one dont upload too much that the other.
    I want to allocate space to be used to my vendors

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Quantity Controls

It would be nice to be able to enter in the quantity increment (right now +- 1, but let's say something comes in only quantities of 6 like macaroons :)

Another option is to set the quantities (e.g. 6, 12, 18, 24) instead of incrementing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Option for min/max quantities to sell the last stock if it is below 'Group of...'

We are trying to sell the last items. i.e: we have this product with a stock of 19. The 'Group of...' is set to 5, after 3 sells (of 5) we are left over with 4 items. These item's can't be sold because the 'Group of...' is 5.

What we would like to accomplish is a way to sell with a 'Group of...' 5 unless the amount is < the 'Group of...'. With this we would be able to sell the last 4 items of this product. A simple checkbox for this would be great:
    "Allow to buy the last…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Compatibility with Bulk Variation Forms plugin

What I'd like to see is:
    - With Bulk Variations Form and Min/Max Quantities, a minimum qty of 12 is set under General tab.

- Add 6 for one variable, 6 for another, total of 12
    - No errors shown, products go to cart.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base