WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Apple Pay/payment request to support custom field/pricing extensions on single product page

- Composite Products (works in cart/checkout)

- Smart Coupons (works in cart/checkout)

- Product Bundles (works in cart/checkout)

- Subscriptions (works in cart/checkout)

- Bookings (works in cart/checkout)

- Product Addons (works in cart/checkout)

- Mix n Match (works in cart/checkout)

- Avatax

- Account Funds (works in cart/checkout)

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Include itemized order data when sending payments to Stripe.

The problem is that the Payments that Stripe records have no product, SKU, or quantity data, which can be very useful for accounting purposes.

There are now many 3rd party services that can link a stripe account with an online accounting service like Xero. This is better than an accounting extension that works directly from within WooCommerce, because WooCommerce does not record the Stripe processing fees.

So it would be great if the Stripe payment records included itemized order data, and for Subscriptions, differentiating between first-time subscription purchases, and renewal orders.

Would this be possible?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to Remove Stripe Logging from Defualt "Debug.log"

The stripe plugin logs all (or almost all) of its API calls to Stripe in the general "Debug.log", whether "Log debug messages" is checked or not in the "Settings". There needs to be a way to either have those messages not logged (or even better), for them to be included in the special Stripe log. Having all the API calls in the normal log makes it more difficult to address real issues that show up in the log.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Replace Purple 'Buy Now' Button with G Pay Branded Button for Stripe for Woocommerce Plugin

Ever since we've installed Stripe for Woocommerce, we've had sales with Apple Pay, but the Google Pay button just confuses people.

Instead of G Pay branding, it's a purple (or white/dark) button that just says 'Buy Now'. It doesn't explain that it's to pay with Google/Chrome.

It would be great to have typical G Pay branding, just like the Apple Pay button has. I'm sure this would reduce confusion and increase sales.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Options for using ApplePay only

I need the option that creditcard payment by Stripe will not appear on the checkout page.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Put 3D Secure authentication page in an iframe

It is common practice to put the 3d secure authentication page in an iframe so that the shopper has some re-assurance.

Many merchants also include reassurance messages around the iframe and also some back buttons in case there is a problem with the authentication (very occasionally the card issuer;s server could be down)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Pass additional data such as, but not limited to, delivery country and tax (percent and amount) to Stripe

This will allow us to use Sigma (Stripe SQL service) to pull out sales reports. For accounting purposes. It is especially useful for merchants selling to the EU since they need to keep track of sales volumes to each EU country and the different tax amounts.

This way we could export useful sales reports without having to use the WC sales reports that simply does not cut it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Define CSS classes for iframes

iframes can't currently be styled (i.e. font family, size, font color, background color, etc.) via simple CSS.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hook for text before/after Payment Request Button

I would like a hook to add text before or after the Apple/Google pay button so I can quickly describe what the button is. I've received feedback from mostly Google users that they're confused with the purple button, so a quick paragraph saying they can pay quickly using that or continue to fill in their information would be very handy.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add MasterPass payment method

"Masterpass is a third-party service that stores payment and shipping information for its users in order to streamline the checkout process. Instead of entering payment information on your checkout page, users can click the Masterpass button instead."

https://stripe.com/docs/masterpass

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reverse intergration / Refunds done in Stripe can be pulled through into WooCommerce for reporting

We use Stripe for our website payments and we understand that it is possible to refund orders through WooCommerce and it gets pulled through to Stripe, but there is no way of performing a refund though Stripe and then WooCommerce to pull it through so that when we perform a report within WooCommerce the sales figures are correct.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sync Inventory between Stripe and WooCommerce

I love that WooCommerce can process payments with Stripe, but with Stripe's offline capabilities, both inventories should sync for proper inventory tracking. This would greatly aid in proper store management.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add 'api' to 'woocommerce_stripe_request_headers' filter

Because the Woocommerce Stripe Gateway doesn't implement Stripe Connect, we have implemented our own. However the implementation proved more difficult because the 'woocommerce_stripe_request_headers' filter does not send the 'api' (e.g.: charges, refunds), for us to selectively modify the headers (i.e.: add the Stripe-Account header). However the 'api' is being sent in the 'woocommerce_stripe_request_body' filter.

Would it be possible to please request an enhancement to add the 'api' info to the 'woocommerce_stripe_request_headers' filter ?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Design on the embedded form

Design on the embedded form

Is it possible that you can look at the design a little? It would be great if you could choose which form you want in admin. I think the "Stripe Checkout modual" looks really good, but when you activate it, there are quite a few steps / clicks before you get to the box and fill in the card details.

I like to have embedded form as you write, but it looks so old and stale, it's hard to dare to fill in the data ... so old it looks

Please add so you can…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Start Accepting AMEX, JCB, Diners Club & Discover in the European Zone

Start Accepting AMEX, JCB, Diners Club & Discover in the European Zone

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Abiolity to add credit cards on the "My Account" Page

This would be for the stripe extension. Currently the only way for users to add a new card is to checkout and successfully buy an item. This would allow the users to add a credit card through the "My Account" page as soon as they login. To verify the card, a charge of $1 could go through to ensure that the payment method is valid.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show full subscription details on Stripe checkout

I'm selling subscriptions with a 3 day free trial period and using Stripe for payments.
    Because the initial billing amount is 0 and the first billing amount is only 3 days later, the very last screen the users see before paying is only with the 0 amount.
    I think its quite confusing, I have to back it up with an e-mail explaining how it all works.
    Its true they get all the details on their order, but the last screen before checking out is probably the most important one!
    It should show the free trial and the upcoming subscription as…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dynamic Pricing compatibility with Buy Now button

The Buy Now button ignores the discount rules created with Dynamic Pricing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base