WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. API for WooCommerce Additional Variation Images

I'd like to have an api for the Plugin WooCommerce Additional Variation Images since we're only publishing Products by API.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. WC Additional Variation

When no additional variation images are selected then no additional images are shown, only the product image of the variation. Wouldn't it be good if no additional images are set up that the product images from the gallery of the parent product are shown?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. CDN Conflict with WP Rocket Plugin

Additional Variation Images overrides the CDN settings within the WP Rocket plugin to rewrite their images URLs.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Additional Variation Images Plugin Update

I would like to make the suggestion that WooCommerce spend some time reviewing and improving the "Additional Variation Images" plugin extension as it has many bugs and usability issues. I see it as a core extension to WooCommerce, as without it a customer is not shown the correct images when they select the corresponding attribute drop downs on the front end. Therefore I'd like to see this plugin rolled into the WooCommerce core framework.

Also, developers of other plugins such as gallery plugins are not building their plugins to work with the Additional Variation Images plugin by default. This has…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Will we be able to achieve this result: nursace.com/b59006-jamal-taba-4059 with a miniature on the right?

Will we be able to achieve this result: nursace.com/b59006-jamal-taba-4059 with a miniature on the right and with the transition to the product page. I have upsells below, they are already standard, but I want the top with clickable thumbnails.

Can do?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. On hover show different image on variation

I have a plugin that enables that all variations show in shop/catalogue/on search. I would like that when hovering the variation it changes image.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. the organic chana dal variety for a more fit alternative and get in advance

Best Enhancement the organic chana dal variety for a more fit alternative and get in advance inside the weight reduction race. Make the right preference: Bengal Gram is an great desire on your adventure to weight loss, and natural chana dal is even higher as Best Enhancement you're positive it's miles unfastened from insecticides and grown
    http://bestenhancement.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. diouldebalde

une vivant sur la lune

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stephen Hawking Quotes

Get in touch with more info:- https://lifemotivation.net/stephen-hawking-quotes

Best-selling author, award-winning physicist, and beloved Star Trek guest star Stephen Hawking has died at the age of 76. Prolific as each a writer and public figure, the late scientist created numerous wry remarks concerning the nature of life, science. And therefore, the universe around us. Here are his best Stephen Hawking Quotes. Stephen Hawking's life truly is an extraordinary one, and during his talks, he has offered us some lovely quotes to remember and use in our everyday lives. Here are just of these inspirational quotes that are sure to lift your…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How Does Flexuline Work ?

Flexuline Muscle Builder Review:- Getting an immense appearance is key to catch the attention of the opposite ***. This is why a number of people are vanishing to work out on gyms. Of course, they desired to shape up, look, and feel good so that they can receive the attention they are longing. Still, there are those men who were not capable of attaining their goals. The more chances, they get disappointed and discouraged that their efforts, money, and time invested were just gone to waste. This is the main reason they wanted a solution that can meet their cravings…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Polylang compatibility

I wanted to copy additional variation images to new language versions of the same product. Even though the images are copied when duplicating a product with WooCommerce, there's no additional variation images added on the translation.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Conflict with Product Upsell Images

The user needed to show the product variations in the loop template. Everything seemed to be fine until updating the upsells product attached to the variable product that uses the Additional Variation Images extension. After updating when the page loads, especially the first time, the gallery shows the featured image of one of the upsell products.

The problem seems to be that in the js of the Additional Variation Images extension it refers to the DOM element form.variations_form, assuming that there is only one of this form. But if the variations are shown in the loop template, the form…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base