WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Show estimated delivery time next to rate name

Is it possible to show estimated delivery time next to rate name using FedEx shipping extension?

I wanted to add the issue as enhancement one as it will be a nice feature to have. Similar to what we have in Canada Post: https://cloudup.com/cuWm8pCrqSP

I am not sure if FedEx 's API provides these details though and what is the possibility of making it possible if it doesn't.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add filter to return value of get_fedex_requests method

Please add a filter to the method 'get_fedex_requests' so this output can be altered prior to rates being requested. Currently, the only filter related to requests happens on the get_fedex_api_request method

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping FedEx  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a price adjustment field for boxes on the FedEx Shipping Method extension

Add a price adjustment field at the box level for the FedEx Shipping Method extension. I currently ship products in various boxes, some are inexpensive ($0.75) and others more expensive ($3.75). It would be great if I could assign these costs at the box level. Right now I put a price adjustment of $1.50 on both FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery to cover my box costs, but it would be more accurate if it were at the box level versus the service level.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping FedEx  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add the ability to display the lesser value (List vs. Contract + Upcharge)

Some times the list price is lower than the calculated rate. It is not intended functionality to charge more than list so comparing List and the calculated price and displaying the lesser value would resolve this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Alcohol shipping

Add functionality for recognition of the optional "Alcohol" special services flag, as shown here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oy7bnx7m60bdsj9/shipping2.PNG?dl=0

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base