WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Super Automatic SSD Solution Call On +27731356845 in Africa-Asia-Europe-South Africa-Ghana-Zambia-Namibia-Zimbabwe

Super automatic Ssd Solution Call On +27731356845 ] SSD SUPER CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN ASIA -USA UK -UAE-SOUTH AFRICA-GHANA-NAMIBIA-ZIMBABWE-ANGOLA-ZAMBIA-BOTSWANA-MOZAMBIQUE-KENYA-TANZANIA-LESOTHO
    +27731356845  SSD Solution chemical, activation powder super automatic Solution, anti-breeze bank notes, black marked currency, black coated notes, cleaning Black money.NOTES ,also clean all kind of Gold WE WORK ON COMMISSION We provide chemicals for anti-breeze bank notes currencies such as USA Dollar, Euro, Pound, and many local currencies.WE ALSO OFFER MACHINES TO DO THE BIG CLEANINGS,OF ALL KIND CURRENCY AND WE DO DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS DEPENDING ON DIFFERENT CASES. OR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE DO CONTACT  +27731356845 email…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping USPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make “commercial plus cubic” rates available for USPS shipping method

USPS offers best priority mail rates to commercial customers for envelopes <20lbs and L+W < 36 inches in the form of “Priority mail Cubic”. It would be helpful if we can have these rates available via USPS shipping method plugin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping USPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MacAfee support phone number Usa @ +1-877-717-0727

If you are using of McAfee Antivirus and facing any problem at the time of operating your PC, So you can call Us @ +1-877-717-0727 that is a toll free number and provide instant and reliable technical support services in the USA. Our Support team works all the time to provide the best services and resolve all your issues. You can easily connect with our technical team by dialing a toll free number at any time and our team will assist you.

Address:- 1877 Douglas Rd Johns Creek, GA 30005
    Toll Free Number:- +1-877-717-0727
    Website:- https://getownflower.com/mcafee-support-phone-number.php

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Provide a filter for the returned rate name. Include the quoted name as a param.

I'm a developer working for a client who needs rate names to be explicit to the returned rate, rather than the generic fallback provided on the settings page (i.e. rather than "Priority Mail", they'd like "Priority Mail 2-Day", for example).

I modified class-wc-shipping-usps.php with two lines of code to accomplish this, and I was hoping you guys could include the changes in a future update. The code in question is:

> line 618: $quotedratename = striptags( htmlspecialcharsdecode( (string) $quote->{'MailService'} ) );

> line 797: $ratename = applyfilters( 'woocommmerceuspsratename', $ratename, $quoted…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dimensions are required for APO zip destinations

When sending a package to APO/FPO/DPO Overseas Military and Diplomatic Mail there are additional restrictions which apply. One of these restrictions is that the package dimensions must always be provided.

The problem is when this is used in combination with this setting for Parcel Packing Method:
    Weight based: Regular sized items (&lt; 12 inches) are grouped and quoted for weights only. Large items are quoted individually.

When doing so the package request does not contain the dimensions.

When I do this same calculation for sending a package using the USPS online calculator(https://postcalc.usps.com/) I am first presented with a…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base