WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve Qty Increment Buttons look

The selectors to add and reduce quantity that appear in the product and cart list are ridiculous. We need independent selectors of the field of quantity that can be used comfortably in mobile devices (also in the pc). Right now to be able to add or decrease the quantity of the products is very uncomfortable with the selectors that come by default. Thank you.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Woocommerce Mails

Would be great to open a preview of the Woocommerce core E-Mails.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make WooCommerce product filter widgets pair with the WooCommerce products shortcode

At the moment the WooCommerce widgets only appear on shop, tag, category, etc… pages. It would be useful if they could appear elsewhere when you use the WooCommerce product shortcode.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Homestore - Add YITH Wishlist icon (heart) feature to child theme

Installed YITH WooCommerce Wishlist. The Wishlist icon (heart) doesn't appear in the product image. YITH Support mentioned that this feature is only included in some themes, but not directly in the plugin, so they suggested I contact my theme support and ask if it is possible to include the Wishlist icon in the product image?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Always show 'previous' on pagination links

When it's on the first page, the 'previous' link doesn't show.
    It is not good for mobile where we could use only previous and next button without numbers. So even on first page It would be great if 'previous button would show'. Thank you

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "PRICE" ON ADD TO CART BUTTON.

Web modernisation is all about moving into one thing : Simplification.

The ADD TO CART button should display the PRICE of the product directly on the ADD TO CART button itself. The buttons should say 'ADD TO CARD > $30" or "BUY NOW > $30"

By Default, I think the current way of displaying the Price is kind of outdated.
    Let's say if you have couple of variations, it says FROM $19.00 to $60. It's redundant and waste a lot of space.

By integrating the Price directly on the Button itself, users could choose any variation and the price change…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make Min/Max Quantities Variable by User Type/Username...

It would be great to be able to set different min or max quantities per user type or username, so (for example) some clients that might be smaller and starting out could order smaller min quantities of an item if needed.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New Product Types : "Sample"

It would be nice for a next update to have a new product type for free products. The idea is to be able to hide these products from reports (as they are free).

That product type could be called “sample product” and would be out of reports.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add state code to list of states when creating new orders manually ie New York (NY)

add state code to list of states when creating new orders manually ie New York (NY)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sale price scheduling by the hour.

Add support for scheduling sale pricing down to hh:mm:ss.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Review for Discount - Have usage limits tab available when creating new coupons

Usage limits tab is not available under WooCommerce >> Review for discounts >> New discounts. This makes it a manual process to add usage limits after a coupon is generated from a review.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Provide Built-In Tools for Scaling WooCommerce to Enterprise Scale

Right now, scaling up your WooCommerce store or subscription membership site requires intervention from custom developers (in addition to more robust hosting and making good choices with themes, plugins, etc). Some of the tools should be built into WooCommerce, such as database optimization, performance settings which accommodate a larger store, and so on. An Enterprise Add-On would be nice too! It could be a premium product and service.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why is Exclude products from a particular category on the shop page so utterly complex?

The categrory archive page is untweakable. Why is there not an option to include / exclude show categories? Those 'snippet' things are way too nerdy for normal people with a shop. Make it simple please, instead of nerdy.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Comment/Rating System Revision - Unregistered Guests

Because of the nature of my store, I allow comments/ratings from visitors who are not registered buyers. For the regular Wordpress comment system (moderated) if a comment is left, there's a notice that the comment has been received and will be reviewed before being public.

For WooCommerce, there's no acknowledgement that the review worked at all. I noticed this recently because I had a comment that someone left multiple times. It was not spam and I was curious why they kept leaving it. That's when I tested out leaving comments myself as a guest on the site. If there's no…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. AMP

Storefront AMP child themes

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Many plugins should be included in the core.

It might be the businessmodel of automattic: supplying an incomplete woocommerce to sell as many plugins as possible. But we really feel MANY plugin functions and requests should be part of the core. Too many utterly logical options must be pluggedin or (even worse) snippeted, which is way too complex. Would also save a host of incompatibility and enhance a stable shop.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. FreshDesk - Support custom domains

Through Freshdesk, you're given a URL like example.freshdesk.com. You're also able to have your support on a subdomain, i.e. support.example.com.

When you have it on a subdomain, the SSO no longer works and users can't sign in.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Exclude products from all current and future coupon codes

This would be really helpful for stores that have active coupons and plan on adding new coupons in the future.

It would be great if I could go on a product page and click "Exclude product from current and future coupons". It's a lot of work to go back and exclude a product from all coupons and making sure all future coupon codes don't apply to it. It's even more work when the product has variation and all of them need to be added to each coupon.

Please make this a feature included in WooCommerce. It would be a really…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow manual product sorting in each category separately?

Product sorting relies on the default menu_order property, which unfortunate can keep only value at a time. Giving that if a product belongs to multiple categories, only the very last sorting order value will be held, everything else will be overwritten. In other words, if you set sorting for the products which belong to a category, going to the next one will remove the order you set previously.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. WooCommerce Email content editable from Dashboard

Making WooCommerce Email content editable from Dashboard will create a flexible and stable solution for all emails being send. Now it's hard, only through code, to edit email content.

And most Shop owners want to write their own content. For Branding reasons, for formal or not-formal use of language... how great it is to have a placeholder, it must be easy to edit without code.

And i don't mean with al images and such. Just the text content.
    It will make the lives of store owners and developers a lot easier and lives happier.

;-) Love, hugs, grateful for your…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories