WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. email a friend

Visitors able to share your products via email.

Similar to this, but within the Woo platform, not 3rd party (and out of date): https://wordpress.org/plugins/share-woocommerce-email/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Auto delete product images incl. scheduled deleting

This is really a must if a shop owner sells one of a kind products, WooCommerce should have the option to delete the pic that is linked to the product AND the product gallery from the media gallery. Moving pics into the trashbin would be a compromise I could live with though.
    Standard: "delete all images after item is sold"
    An additional option would be nice (but not essentially necessary) like...
    Optional: "delete all images 14 days after item is sold" in case of claims and returns

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Air lounge sofa cum Bed 5 in 1 in Pakistan

The Dermaroller (Derma Roller) is a wonder gadget which normally builds the levels of collagen and elastin in your skin https://www.telebrand.pk/product/air-lounge-5-in-1-sofa-***-bed-in-pakistan/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In singel product page thumbnails below main image are cutted to square by default. But why?

In single product page thumbnails below main image are cutted to square by default. But why? Our models heads are cutted off in this way and this is not nice. Let's do it like before: thumbnails height is not fixed. (size is not always 100x100 px but 100x120 for example, same proportion like in main image.) I know it is possible to set up this if you are programmer, but there must be some easy way to do this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Be able to decide whether the sidebar should be end up on the bottom of the mobile view or on the top.

Be able to decide whether the sidebar should be end up on the bottom of the mobile view or on the top.

Often, the sidebar will include a widget for searching and filtering products in the shop. So it should be able to have it on the top of the shop page, rather than on the now fixed bottom on the mobile view.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Individual Product with Individual Terms/Product Title whilst placing an Order

Allow to add individual products with individual product titles instead of being forced to choose an existing product whilst creating a manual order.

That would be cool for sellers who sells customized products and aren't always fixed to their stock and existing products. In example you even could add a service or individual fees and stuff.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Put title of product on edit screen in title of browser

I usually edit a bunch of products at the same time. Prices change, images change etc etc. But when you have 20 tabs of product edit screens open, there's no way to tell from the browser tab title which product is which, as the product name isn't mentioned in the browser title anywhere on the product edit screen. Can that be changed so it actually displays which product is being edited by glancing over the open tabs in your browser?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. RMA Requests Needs Improvements

This paid for extension is a good start but needs several improvements to be really useful.
    - Be able to search existing requests by fields created for the form, like name or date.
    - Be able to filter status by more than just one item. EX: show new and processing status, but hide completed.
    - have the ability to generate an estimate / order from the RMA request, to allow for an upsell once warranty work is received.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Search bar, drop-down for sub-categories or alpabetical order for category choosing

Hello - Regarding category. My vendors experiencing some troubles when choosing categories. Right now I have 437 categories. So some kind of search bar, or drop down menu for sub-categories or at least in alpabetical order, would be nice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a time field to the sale scheduling

It would be really helpful if there was a time field added to sale scheduling. Right not there's only a date and it makes it really confusing to know when a sale will be ending. Also, it would be nice to have sales start or end at times other than midnight.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Green Badge For a Verified Customer Review

Hello,

I noticed something from a similar platform that struck my attention – putting an empahasis on the verified customers reviews by a green badge (http://prntscr.com/p5dj6j)

If you implement that, it would be super cool guys!

Regards!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Alvera Tone Change Your Look

alvera tone who've passed through weight loss surgical procedure or a huge weight reduction, excess pores and skin isn't limited to the stomach but additionally outcomes inside the buttocks and thighs. Due to this, surgeons will carry out a technique mainly for weight-loss sufferers referred to as a frame carry. This involves an abdominoplasty, thigh and buttock raise all at one time. This addresses and gets rid of Visit For More Info: https://timesnutrition.com/alvera-tone/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New hooks wrapping cart form and collaterals table

Currently "templates/cart.php" has several actions before or after the cart, or inside the different parts. I would like to be able to easily add additional content/wrappers of the cart form and cart-collaterals div. At the moment this is only doable by duplicating the template to a theme.

e.g. the new code could look something like this

----------------------------

do_action( 'woocommerce_before_cart' );
    do_action( 'woocommerce_before_cart_form' );

?>
    <form class="woocommerce-cart-form">
    </form>

<?php

do_action( 'woocommerce_after_cart_form' );
    do_action( 'woocommerce_before_cart_collaterals' );

?>

<div class="cart-collaterals">
    </div>

<?php do_action( 'woocommerce_after_cart_collaterals' ); ?>

----------------------------

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. BLACK MONEY CLEANING CHEMICALS SSD SOLUTION+256776717197 Buy ssd solution for cleaning black money notes and deface note+256776717197

BLACK MONEY CLEANING CHEMICALS SSD SOLUTION+256776717197
    Buy ssd solution for cleaning black money notes and deface note+256776717197

Professional black Money (Currency) Cleaning Laboratory is globally known for the Cleaning of all kinds of deface currencies anti-freezing fractional distillation method to extract high potent ssd chemical, ssd chemicals,Activation powder, mercury powder,money cleaning chemicals,chemical ssd solution,ssd solution automatique and engage in latest chemical preservation technique to preserve huge amounts SSD Solution used to clean all type of blackened, tainted and defaced bank notes. We sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of black money and any color currency, stain and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Alvera Tone That Product Will Make Your Skin Beautifull

alvera tone preservatives, stabilizers, thickeners, PH balancers, perfume and such. Please study labels carefully. Keep away from these products. Your pores and skin will thanks.The lowest LineDark skin kinds should be treated with the thorough expertise of our pores and skin's traits, strengths, and weaknesses. As soon as we apprehend this, we are able to treat it more efficiently with herbal herbs and keep away Visit For More Info: https://timesnutrition.com/alvera-tone/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow Vendor Admins the ability to see shipping fee and sales tax applied to their orders. Currently only site Admins are able to see this.

Allow Vendor Admins the ability to see shipping fees and sales tax applied to orders of their products. They currently only receive information about the order total without any breakdown of how fees were applied. This is a pretty basic necessity for vendors and granting them full Admin role is too big a leap, as they lose the filtering of orders that apply to them and end up seeing ALL orders, not to mention having access to way more sensitive information and controls.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add products to a category without an upload OR export a category and upload with items that need to be in it - and in order!

Wow, Netsuite is so much better at this. I need to be able to see what products are within a category and manipulate the data easily. I should be able to move items up and down (position them in a cat), add item skus easily and remove easily. This should all be done with ease but the options are not there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Product Layout by Categories

I seems sort of obvious to me that since we can add categories to our products, that they should be able to be sorted in order of those categories, not just be going to that category, but see them all in that order. Why wouldn't you want something like shirts, then hoodies, then shorts then long pants on the same page in order of category?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Multiple cancellation of orders

I need to be able to cancel multiple orders without going into each individual order. Currently on the WooCommerce "Orders" page, the drop down box in the top left does not include "Cancel Order". It only has things like, "Put on Hold", "Completed", "Move to Trash", etc. This was a problem recently when my eBayLink plugin starts making multiple orders and sending multiple emails from the one eBay order. I had to manually cancel 550 orders one at a time (made from 4 eBay orders). Moving to trash is not good enough as it does not adjust stock holdings nor…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)