WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fotos

Me gustaría poder cargar los productos desde la app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add quantity multiplier to Force Sells

I've just added Force Sells to a site, where each cooler purchased required 2 large water bottles to be added to the cart (synced).

However, I couldn't add the bottle twice or set the quantity multiplier.
    Being a good enough developer, I used a couple of filters, but many people won't be able to do this.

I think the plugin should provide a quantity multiplier for each linked product, possibly by allowing the addition of products more than once and then taking this into account when adding to the cart.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. col-1 style selectors

Please remove all the class selectors similar to what is Bootstrap ( or other popular frameworks). Because it is really painful to customize the Checkout page and Account Page with default styles. We can, of course, override default classes, but it would be great to have a different CSS selector specific to WooCommerce core. Like you can prefix all selectors with wc- or similar.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Clickatell - Add order id as a variable

Currently one of the notification variables you can add is %order_key%.

However this is not the ID, it appears like this in a text message:

wcorder58b4961b3741f

when it would be more useful to be

1234 or 1234

The same as the order emails and the dashboard.

Adding an %order_id% variable would be great.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mcafee.com/Activate - Enter McAfee Activate 25 Digit code - McAfee Activate

McAfee offers a significant level of security and has a propelled checking highlight. The McAfee firewall verifies the clients from obscure sites. It likewise gives the clients a full report about the dangers which the antivirus had just obstructed from the framework. The retail card of McAfee will allow the clients to download, introduce and initiate McAfee item to their framework by embedding a minimal circle or heading off to its site.
    http://mcafee-mcafee.uk/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Responsive WooCommerce Theme Development

High Definition Responsive store Design and Development
    Highly Scalable WooCommerce layouts
    SEO optimized themes for search-friendliness
    PSD / Sketch / AI to WooCommerce Theme Conversion

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New to WOO Commerce

I see the puy it now button, but I cannot see how to add a multiple of the product, (ie a dropdown with a number of items you want) this is handy when people want more than one item, without going into the item, and want to purchase multiple items quickly.
    thanks Guys

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Cities dropdown

I think cities dropdown features should be added at woocommerce checkout page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Get us a fully (and easy to do) checkout and basket customiser!!!

Why is it that currently there is nothing that will allow me to fully customise what to show and where in my checkout page, without having to go into css? This is insane! Checkout and basket should be easily adn fully customisable!! At themoment without any developer'sinput it looks so unprofessional and amateur.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I want to remove product counts that appear in parentheses next to category names

To get a cleaner look on product category and sub category pages, an option to remove product counts that appear next to the category name would be helpful

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Client can manually input shipping details on manual order

I use woocommerce for giving quotes, and when they accept y send a link with the payment page. To do that i manually need to ask and input shipping data. this asks for a lot of wasted time on emails.

I would be a good option to be able to send payment details,with the option so clients can fill in there shipping details before payment.

Regards,
    Robin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sort and display products by in stock!

Add a function that enables you to display products that are in stock first before the out of stock items are displayed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. GTIN and Brand Fields on Product Pages

Could you please consider adding GTIN/MPN and Brand fields as standard on product pages? Google and FB require this info to be included in XML feeds for advertised products and so at the moment we're having to create custom fields to capture this info. That's easy enough but then external plugins we frequently use don't see custom fields unless you purchase the pro version and some of those still don't see custom fields so it would make life a whole lot easier for us, and may others I'm sure, if these fields were readily available in the product data section…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. FSSAI Registration/Consultant

This is required for small business or startups. Rs.12 lakhs. Basic registration can be upgraded to state license. Fill FSSAI licensing registration form An on FSSAI website. For all FBO apart from small-scale business, FSSAI has got to be obtained. FSSAI License can be classified as two State and Central FSSAI License in Delhi.

https://fssailicense.net/fssai-registration-in-delhi.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remove currency symbol

Research has shown that removing the currency symbol increases sales. It would be great if there was a simple option to remove the currency symbols from the website instead of having to use complex codes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. What Is The Lanterna X800 Tactical Flashlight?

Lanterna X800 Tactical Flashlight was produced so the military might have an effective write-up to light up one of the most hard places in difficult times like battle. With lots of functionalities as well as ways of usage, the flashlight offers to illuminate 100 times greater than any kind of various other basic flashlight. Nevertheless, at the time of the war, some army employees recognized that it additionally served to deceive opponents with their effective illumination on the eyes, which triggers a type of momentary blindness. In a basic and also functional level of contrast, it is as if 100…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Products Compare - Modal

Howdy!

It would be really nice to have the compare open up in a modal popup instead of a new tab -- this is not a must have, but it would be a nice to have, perhaps in a future release.

Would this be an enhancement we can look into, for future?

Cheers!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Woocommerce emails sent only to a list of email addresses should also have the option to be sent to a customer

The primary example of this is the failed order email. It's only available for the site admin because Woocommerce says users can still view the failed order in the orders list or from their payment gateway.

Checking the site orders would take too many steps to go through for a user to see and the same could be said for checking their payment gateways.

Emails are much more noticeable and immediate so there should be an option available for this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. email customization

Hi I would like to suggest and improvement for emails customization.

f.e. ie admin new order email template below

doaction( 'woocommerceemailheader', $emailheading, $email ); ?>

<?php / translators: %s: Customer billing full name / ?>
    <p><?php printf( eschtml__( 'You’ve received the following order from %s:', 'woocommerce' ), $order->getformattedbillingfull_name() ); // phpcs:ignore WordPress.Security.EscapeOutput.OutputNotEscaped ?></p>
    <?php
    I don’t see the settings in the admin to change the text ‘You’ve received the following order from %s:….. so the only way is to edit it in php files.

It would be great if this section of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Products Compare - Bookings compatibility

If i add some bookable products, nothing special happens. I would expect to see the availability difference, persons cost, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base