WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. complete incoming order-status control

An easy way to set the order 'status' for all incoming orders

I have spent hours researching how to add/modify a simple code snippet to automatically have all incoming orders set to 'processing' and still haven't really found an easy solution

I think it would be great to be able to have complete control over incoming order status settings in particular setting 'on-hold' orders so that clients can 'run a tab' so to speak and pay after a period of time or be able to do direct bank deposits and then not have to manually change their order to processing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Snorless

Is dit jullie manier van mensen oplichten
    De site zo aanpassen dat er niet meer gereageerd kan worden word het te heet onder je voeten en dan nog te durven zeggen dat we weer zoveel mensen tevreden hebben gesteld ********* oplichters zijn jullie

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Product Orders Report

Hello, I need to find a way that I can generate a report of who purchased a particular item with a dated time frame. In the ASPDNSF Storefront world they refer to it as a "Product Orders Report." Fields would be "SKU | PRODUCT TITLE | PURCHASE DATE | ORDER NUMBER | CUSTOMER NAME | CUSTOMER EMAIL." I've found nothing in the Woo world that gives such basic order/product information, which is quite surprising considering how robust Woo is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Show Applied Coupon(s) in Mini-Cart

Right now, it appears the only place you can add a coupon and see the coupons applied is on the cart page. It would be great if users could apply coupons and see the applied coupons (if any) in the mini-cart (both the drop-down version of the mini-cart and the sidebar widget).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add quantity multiplier to Force Sells

I've just added Force Sells to a site, where each cooler purchased required 2 large water bottles to be added to the cart (synced).

However, I couldn't add the bottle twice or set the quantity multiplier.
    Being a good enough developer, I used a couple of filters, but many people won't be able to do this.

I think the plugin should provide a quantity multiplier for each linked product, possibly by allowing the addition of products more than once and then taking this into account when adding to the cart.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. col-1 style selectors

Please remove all the class selectors similar to what is Bootstrap ( or other popular frameworks). Because it is really painful to customize the Checkout page and Account Page with default styles. We can, of course, override default classes, but it would be great to have a different CSS selector specific to WooCommerce core. Like you can prefix all selectors with wc- or similar.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There needs to be an option button for "issue Full refund" so you don't have to click through every product to issue full refund.

We have lots (1000's of products) in our store. To issue a full refund, you have to click through every product in an order, which is not efficient. There should be an option to 'process full refund" automatically with a single click (with final confirmation pop up window i'e "Are you sure you want to process a full refund? YES NO

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Clickatell - Add order id as a variable

Currently one of the notification variables you can add is %order_key%.

However this is not the ID, it appears like this in a text message:

wcorder58b4961b3741f

when it would be more useful to be

1234 or 1234

The same as the order emails and the dashboard.

Adding an %order_id% variable would be great.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Mcafee.com/Activate - Enter McAfee Activate 25 Digit code - McAfee Activate

McAfee offers a significant level of security and has a propelled checking highlight. The McAfee firewall verifies the clients from obscure sites. It likewise gives the clients a full report about the dangers which the antivirus had just obstructed from the framework. The retail card of McAfee will allow the clients to download, introduce and initiate McAfee item to their framework by embedding a minimal circle or heading off to its site.
    http://mcafee-mcafee.uk/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Graphic adjustments Splash Pop Up

Let the splash pop-up be graphically adjusted. There is always a white border because you cannot make the pop-up completely white or display it in a different color.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add total value of the stock.

Hi,

Would it be possible to add the total value in euros of the product catalog?

This will allow us to accurately assess the total value of our stock.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New to WOO Commerce

I see the puy it now button, but I cannot see how to add a multiple of the product, (ie a dropdown with a number of items you want) this is handy when people want more than one item, without going into the item, and want to purchase multiple items quickly.
    thanks Guys

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to export Category data

Could you add the ability to export Category information such as Category URLs, images used and content on cat pages?
    I know you can export a lot of Product information but sometimes suppliers ask for category information too, e.g. Find the needle ask for data to post. Cat data can be found but it is slow to obtain manually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cities dropdown

I think cities dropdown features should be added at woocommerce checkout page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Get us a fully (and easy to do) checkout and basket customiser!!!

Why is it that currently there is nothing that will allow me to fully customise what to show and where in my checkout page, without having to go into css? This is insane! Checkout and basket should be easily adn fully customisable!! At themoment without any developer'sinput it looks so unprofessional and amateur.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I want to remove product counts that appear in parentheses next to category names

To get a cleaner look on product category and sub category pages, an option to remove product counts that appear next to the category name would be helpful

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More status options

When an order is received, I would like to see it marked as “received” and then I change it “processing” when I start processing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. move order multistore

Im using woocommerce multistore and I want to move order from 1 shop to another shop. The situation is like this. Cust1 purchased spark plug from shop A but it out of stock, instead of waiting the item to be restocked. I want to move the order to shop B so that cust1 can still received their item without waiting for shop A to restock the spark plug. The order now belongs to shop B. How can I achieve this without pluggin. Is this even possible? If you need any purchase no/ID just inform me as my superior purchased the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Client can manually input shipping details on manual order

I use woocommerce for giving quotes, and when they accept y send a link with the payment page. To do that i manually need to ask and input shipping data. this asks for a lot of wasted time on emails.

I would be a good option to be able to send payment details,with the option so clients can fill in there shipping details before payment.

Regards,
    Robin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories