WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More status options

When an order is received, I would like to see it marked as “received” and then I change it “processing” when I start processing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. move order multistore

Im using woocommerce multistore and I want to move order from 1 shop to another shop. The situation is like this. Cust1 purchased spark plug from shop A but it out of stock, instead of waiting the item to be restocked. I want to move the order to shop B so that cust1 can still received their item without waiting for shop A to restock the spark plug. The order now belongs to shop B. How can I achieve this without pluggin. Is this even possible? If you need any purchase no/ID just inform me as my superior purchased the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Client can manually input shipping details on manual order

I use woocommerce for giving quotes, and when they accept y send a link with the payment page. To do that i manually need to ask and input shipping data. this asks for a lot of wasted time on emails.

I would be a good option to be able to send payment details,with the option so clients can fill in there shipping details before payment.

Regards,
    Robin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add a "Details" button next to "Add to Cart" button in the Shop page.

Please add a "Details" button next to "Add to Cart" button in the Shop page.

One of the problems I'm facing it that it's not obvious that a customer can't easily tell that they can get more information on a product by clicking on the image. All they see is a "Add to Cart" button.

Most people will NOT want to add a product to a cart that they don't have information about.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to import prices from other web store

It will be good if I can get prices from other web stores with same products as I have in my store. I will have more competitive prices with having this feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Abilty to Add gramage of the products for packeging.

For example a customer ordered x kg of rice , xl of x bottles of coke.
    We need x package for this. Each package can lift up to x kg/lt.
    While check out system will add the how many package needed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sort and display products by in stock!

Add a function that enables you to display products that are in stock first before the out of stock items are displayed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. FSSAI Registration/Consultant

This is required for small business or startups. Rs.12 lakhs. Basic registration can be upgraded to state license. Fill FSSAI licensing registration form An on FSSAI website. For all FBO apart from small-scale business, FSSAI has got to be obtained. FSSAI License can be classified as two State and Central FSSAI License in Delhi.

https://fssailicense.net/fssai-registration-in-delhi.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Remove currency symbol

Research has shown that removing the currency symbol increases sales. It would be great if there was a simple option to remove the currency symbols from the website instead of having to use complex codes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. What Is The Lanterna X800 Tactical Flashlight?

Lanterna X800 Tactical Flashlight was produced so the military might have an effective write-up to light up one of the most hard places in difficult times like battle. With lots of functionalities as well as ways of usage, the flashlight offers to illuminate 100 times greater than any kind of various other basic flashlight. Nevertheless, at the time of the war, some army employees recognized that it additionally served to deceive opponents with their effective illumination on the eyes, which triggers a type of momentary blindness. In a basic and also functional level of contrast, it is as if 100…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Products Compare - Modal

Howdy!

It would be really nice to have the compare open up in a modal popup instead of a new tab -- this is not a must have, but it would be a nice to have, perhaps in a future release.

Would this be an enhancement we can look into, for future?

Cheers!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be great that in the customizer's woocommerce setting you could add a responsive number of columns (see https://bit.ly/2w7B1EQ).

It would be great that in the customizer's woocommerce settings you could add a responsive number of columns (see https://bit.ly/2w7B1EQ).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Woocommerce emails sent only to a list of email addresses should also have the option to be sent to a customer

The primary example of this is the failed order email. It's only available for the site admin because Woocommerce says users can still view the failed order in the orders list or from their payment gateway.

Checking the site orders would take too many steps to go through for a user to see and the same could be said for checking their payment gateways.

Emails are much more noticeable and immediate so there should be an option available for this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability for user to delete out-of-stock items in the front-end in bulk rather than one at a time with series of error messages

Ability for user to delete out-of-stock items in the front-end in bulk rather than one at a time with series of error messages.

My client has a fabric store and their users add items to their cart and go back a few days later. At the time of check out, list does not indicate that the items are out of stock. So if there are 4 items are out-of-stock, the user get and error message prompting that 1 particular item is out of stock. Then another error message...Repeated 4 times (one at a time). It would be great if the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Products Compare - Bookings compatibility

If i add some bookable products, nothing special happens. I would expect to see the availability difference, persons cost, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sales Report Email - Choose Day of Week for Weekly Email

If someone wants to send out a weekly email they may want to went it out Friday end of day, Sunday, or Monday morning. We should let them choose the day of the week.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Review for Discount - Log created coupons and user email addresses

What I expected
    To see if a user qualifies for a coupon, if they didn't receive the email

What happens instead
    The generated coupons and user email addresses are never logged, so it's hard to verify if someone can qualify for a coupon.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Disability VAT Exemption - Exempt VAT on shipping costs too

What I expected
    To exempt VAT both on the product that's supposed to help people with disabilities, and on the shipping cost.

What happened instead
    When I enter my VAT exemption reason, I can see the VAT amount was deducted from the product price, but not from the shipping cost

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Quickview - Compatibility with the Photography extension

What I expected
    Quick view button appears on photos in Collection view

What happened instead
    Quick view button does not appear on photos in collection view