WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add rate option to discounted Standard Room Rate for specific number of nights booked.

Similarly to how the Block count cost option for Bookable products, allow a store owner to reduce the rate for an Accommodation product based on duration of stay.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Feature Request: allow flexible minimum number of nights

Minimum number of nights allowed in a booking is currently fixed to one field (e.g. 1 night)

It would be great if it could be possible to be able to add Minimum number of nights according to dates - e.g. December 20th - January 10th: minimum number of nights = 2

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add Rate Range by Person Count In Accommodation Product Type

When creating an accommodation product that includes persons, the option of setting a rate range by persons count is not available as it is in a bookable product.

I need to set a nightly room rate where there is a base rate that is for double occupancy, but the accommodation can host up to 8 people. For each additional person from 3 - 8, there is a $50.00 up charge.

Currently, I am able to use a bookable product to achieve this type of rate range, but I would love to be able to use the other available functionality of…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. List view of bookings filterable by date

When we have bookings we need to be able to see who is coming in that week/month/day and be able to export/print that information in an easily viewable format. The current month view is not printable if there is more than one booking that day and the day view gives no information other than the order number.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. View all rooms bookings/availability simultaneously

It is essential for any hotel at any point in time to be able view all rooms (at least one type of product) and their related bookings in one screen. This enables staff to shuffle bookings around that can meet checkout to checkin back to back (rather than blocking two room types). Tidying up bookings like this means that the hotel can have a lot more rooms available at any one time increasing capacity and profitability.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Update Unpaid Orders when Booking Dates Change

Sometimes clients change their booking dates before an order has been paid, but the amount due in the order does not change even if the number of nights booked has increased or decreased. I can understand the need to not change amounts due on orders that have been paid, but as long as the status is unpaid I can't see why there would be any problem with updating the amount due to accurately reflect the number of nights booked.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Unclear wording of the message that shows when a day is fully booked

When trying to make a booking that overlaps with fully booked days, the message says:
    There are a maximum of 0 places remaining on 29/11/2017

It would be much simpler to say "29/11/2017 is fully booked! Please choose different dates".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Google Calender Synchronizing for Accommodation Bookings (2-way) for OTAs

Please integrate the Google Calender Synchronizing feature from Bookings for Accommodation Products too.

The Reason I ask for is that I want to synchronize the Bookings with OTAs.

So far only Bookings has this feature.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Multiple Person options for multiple resources

I'm using woocommerce booking's accommodation add on. I'm trying to create 1 product named Supreme Suites with 3 room types. This product should have multiple resources (i.e: 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom).

Each resource should be a different block price which works fine. However, each resource should have a different number of max persons (i.e: 1 bedroom - max 2 persons, 2 bedroom - max 4 persons, 3 bedroom - max 6 persons). This doesn't work, I'm only able to add 1 minimum and maximum number of persons for this product. So currently I'm forced to list each bedroom…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. [Product Vendors compatibility] Commission field is missing

I wanted to set vendor commission on my Accommodations product.

Even though bookable products have a commission field, accommodations ones do not:

I can only set commission globally for the whole vendor.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Powervolt Energy Saver Reviews - Does Power Volt Work or Not !

PowerVolt can be a force safeguarded box and furthermore celebrated force part gadgets. It's made for significantly diminished on your vitality consumption. This truly might be the best second to keep on keeping your capacity and reduce relatives gadget of one's home force meter and furthermore the accompanying spot where invested energy and exertion. As its name suggests, vitality sparing would be your definitive advantage of working with a PowerVolt electrical force Saver. Starting late, the absence of intensity is a huge trouble in India as well as in various nations around the globe. Okowatt electrical force saver will help…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. PowerPRO Energy Saver United States {USA} Reviews

PowerPro Energy Saver takes a shot at the standard of flood security and balances out the fluctuating flow, and by fixing the flow, we can control the force wastage, which definitely diminishes power utilization. In the event that we can lessen our power utilization, at that point we can decrease power bills. It is as straightforward as that, and a significant number of the cheerful and fulfilled clients are getting the ideal outcomes. Read more here http://ipsnews.net/business/2020/09/02/powerpro-energy-saver-reviews-know-the-facts-behind-power-saving-device/

PowerPro Reviews
    https://icrowdnewswire.com/2020/09/02/powerpro-energy-saver-reviews-know-the-facts-behind-power-saving-device/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. https://ketoprime-diet.com/ultra-thermo-keto-nz

Ultra Thermo Keto NZ:- So, the keto checks calories from a general viewpoint help to keep the body from starches with the objective that fat can be used to make essentialness. Once there are missing carbs left in the body, managed fat beginnings getting used and this state is called ketosis. This is the systems by which a ketogenic diet puts the body in a keto cycle to reduce weight comparatively as to improve the overall working of the body. Ultra Thermo Keto NZ does unequivocally that yet there are no real prerequisites on the dinners. official website>>>https://ketoprime-diet.com/ultra-thermo-keto-nz

follow…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Insert "start_booking" and "end_booking" classes on first and last date of each booking

allow to customize the css of the calendar in an easier way with 2 simple classes: "startbooking" and "endbooking" instead of only the "partially_booked" class

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Accommodation for number of days and seasons (months)

I have 1 day rate for 1-7 days, another for 7 or more. Then we have a different discount applied according to the season of the year. A very typical thing for seasonal resort type places.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Best Pure Strength CBD Gummies | Reviews of the Top Pure Strength CBD Gummies Online !

We're in good company with regards to cherishing sticky bears. That is the reason so numerous hemp brands offer Pure Strength CBD Gummies chewy candies. What's more, with so numerous to browse, we needed to choose the absolute best CBD chewy candies for our perusers to appreciate. From sticky bears to sticky worms, sticky confections are quite a while top pick. Nowadays, store racks are brimming with grown-up nutrients and various other healthful enhancements in sticky shapes. CBD Gummies, or hemp extricate, is another conspicuous decision for sticky imbuement. CBD chewy candies advantageously consolidate a sweet treat with the advantages…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Accommodation products should have a base cost on top of the nightly cost

Accommodation products should have a base cost on top of the nightly cost.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to set Product level Check in and Check out time

Ability to set Product level Check in and Check out time

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Display available room quantity on calendar hover

Can you please let me know how we could display the quantity of rooms available (inventory) when hovering on the calendar during selecting the date? As of now it displays as: 'This date is available OR This date is partially booked- but bookings still remain'. Please find the screenshot: https://imgur.com/zWiRXhW

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add price range multipliers, like for Bookable products

I want to have 4 pricing options - weekday low season, weekend low season, weekday high season, weekend high season.

This is possible with standard Bookable products - I can add one rule to increase the price on the weekends, and another one to increase the price in high season:

However, on accommodations product I can only set cost per night, without an option to stack rules and increase / multiply the previous price:

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base