WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Offline Credit Card Processing

Enter CC information and securely store/send it. Shopp has a similar plugin they have available for theirs, so you can model after theirs.

201 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    50 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Ryan Ray responded

Just to update.

I would safely assume we won’t create an extension for this. I don’t believe we’d even recommend using a payment gateway like this.

If you search though, via these comments and on Google, you’ll find already existing gateways for WooCommerce

2. Payment Gateway API

Instead of 50 different payment gateway request, a simple and clear Payment Gateway API may be a better idea. Most payment gateways is fairly simple to implement. Just make it sure it easy to add to the WooCommerce plugin and let us, the people, fix them as separate plugins. :)

119 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Offer payment option “invoice”

For many transactions, especially in the B2B segment, instant payment via PayPal etc. is not a viable option, so any e-commerce solution targeted at B2B transactions needs an option to process payments via invoice.

If this could be added to WooCommerce, we could finally leave Magento behind (which is much too complicated) and use WooCommerce on our projects.

The invoice does *not* have to be generated by WooCommerce, it would be perfectly sufficient if the buyer received a confirmation e-mail stating the amount, and then the invoice will be manually created by bookkeeping, sent to the client, and after payment…

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    35 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This isn’t needed. Either BACS or CHEQUE can both be renamed in settings (they are the same thing essentially). Just change the title to ‘Invoice’ and your done. No coding required.

4. quickpay

Quickpay.net is the best and one of the cheapest payment gateway if your market is in Denmark. They have a great API to code with.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Patrick Rauland responded

We’re not really sure what you want us to do with this idea. Do you want us to integrate with a specific service? Can you add a link to that service?

6. no gateway at all

Can we just see the card info when it comes through the site so we don't have to sign up to use a gateway?

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  5 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Paypal ipn integration

Hey guys. Would be a great idea i you implement paypal ipn (instant paymwnt notification) where once customer paid for the cart paypal pings secure url and woocommerse marks order as paid. I hear paypal offers easy integration of post back. Should be a piece of cake for experts like urself

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Peso Argentino currency

I live in argentina and I need to add the Peso argentino currency, if not I can't sell anything. That you for your attention.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Adding Moneybookers or google checkout payment gateway option

I find this difficult to add paymeny gateway option as indian customers dont get to use paypal - Rs. is not listed with paypal as preferred currency.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base