WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Copy & Paste Countries by country code or comma separated list

It would be wonderful if we could add Selling location(s) by country ISO code or even by Continent. Currently I have to add them one by one which is painstaking & leads to errors.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow for a second email to verify first email entered correctly

When entering and email there should be an option to enter a second email to validate the first email

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Previous/Next Arrows for Gallery Images

Add Prev/Next Arrows to images for navigating through all of the gallery images.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Update changelog in WordPress Plugins as soon as new update is available. Right now an update to 2.6.13 is available, but no changelog is.

Update changelog in WordPress Plugin Details page as soon as new update is available. Right now an update to 2.6.13 is available, but no changelog is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Regerate permission from current date

Currently when we use the regenerate download permission button it resets the download counter and resets the link expiry date based on the date the product was purchased.

This second part is not very helpful since often you want to regenerate the download permissions because the date has expired.

It would make more sense to set the expiry date based on when you regenerate the links rather than when the order was placed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to change font characteristics in Product Titles.

My product titles are too weak. I need to change the font size and make it bold, but alas, no way to do it in Woocommerce! Can't believe it.
    Need a font editor for the Products please! And I'm not the only one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Viga Plus Updated June 2020 !

Viga Plus Get ideal erection in simply brief timeframe, raise your need and drive with this non Viga Plus prescriptive condition which offers you hitting impacts with none terrible responses. Viga Plus staggers the restorative system with better and longer suffering outcomes diverged from other erectile brokenness stock in the pharmaceutical endeavor. Purchase Viga Plus from Canada through the certified web site page of Viga Plus for extra advantages.Some of the focal points join, you may extra as parts as $368.05, and remembering that you purchase nine months' pass on you get three months' pass on sincerely free, along with…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to Add Video to Product Gallery

Adding videos to product gallery as standard. Ability to add a youtube/vimeo video into a product gallery.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make it possible to have different outgoing "FROM" / sender email addresses for the different outgoing notification emails from woocommerce.

Make it possible to have different outgoing "FROM" / sender email addresses for the different outgoing email addresses for the different outgoing notification emails from woocommerce. For example; Processing, Complete, Order on hold, refunded to come from orders@domain.com email address Reset password, New accounts to come from accounts@domain.com I can only see the option to have ALL emails sent from the same email address that is put in the "FROM" email field but would like to be able to have different FROM/sender emails for different types of email?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add "Display Product if out of stock" option box on a per product basis

There are many instances when shop owners may want to keep a specific product listed on their product pages, even though it is currently out of stock. Right now, there is a global option that either displays all or hides all when out of stock. I ask that an additional option be added on the products page that will allow the product to stay posted even though it is Out of Stock.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improve checkout field validation errors

When checking out the field validation error messages do not state whether the required fields are within the 'Shipping' or 'Billing' section.

e.g. 'First Name is a required field.' can be followed by 'First Name is a required field.' if you leave both fields empty.

Could we append 'Billing Address:' or 'Shipping Address:' to these error messages, so they become:

'Billing Address: First Name is a required field.'

This would improve the UX, especially on customised checkout pages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Paypal fees

When you view an individual order that was paid through Paypal, the invoice shows you the total, the paypal fee, and then the new total minus the fees.

However, the reports do NOT include the fees in the total. The Gross value is correct, but the Net value that takes the shipping and taxes into account should also show the paypal fees, or even a total fees section on the left where the "refund amounts" etc. are.

It makes calculating how much we actually took in troublesome as we have to manually calculate the amount after fees by looking and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. allow admin to disable the woo dashboard. It takes forever to load.

Allow admin to disable dashboard instead of having to use a plugin to do so or modifying php code.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change 'shipping note' to below 'billing address' section

Hi, In 'checkout' page, the 'shipping note' area use css col-2. This force it to be on right side of the page. Even we remove it, the empty space is till there and 'Your Order' and 'Credit card' section can not lay out nicely on the right. This is ok in Storefront theme but not OK in other theme. Not even the empty underscores theme with additional css.

I think you should move the 'shipping note' to just below 'billing address' section and put 'your order' and 'credit card' info on right for all themes. so for example, apply the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The 'Bookshop' Child Theme needs control of 'Writer', to position the lead author in 1st position, instead of alphabetically.

We are using the Bookshop Child Theme and have utilized the 'Writer' Attribute for the author's name. Many of our books have a co-author, so we have added additional names into the Writer Attribute section and both names appear at the top of each Product Page, which is great. The issue is that the Theme is alphabetizing the author's names instead of listing them in the order that we enter them. The problem with this situation, is that in the world of Publishing, top billing matters. The Theme should list 'Writer' in order that we add them to the 'Attribute'…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Admin setting for fin year reporting

Reporting on the dashboard is based on calendar year, i.e. Jan-Feb. An option to select a different starting month would provide more relevant year on year comparisons

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. change the yellow numbers in category

I have a page which shows all categories (with number of products between brackets)
    Everytime there is an update, the numbers turn yellow.
    That is not a pretty sight of the site ;-)

I thnink it is caused by one line in /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php

If the line:

echo apply_filters( 'woocommerce_subcategory_count_html', ' <mark class="count">(' . $category->count . ')</mark>', $category );

is changed to:

echo apply_filters( 'woocommerce_subcategory_count_html', ' <span class="count">(' . $category->count . ')</span>', $category );

I get the numbers in the samestyle as the categoryname

This way the page looks fine again!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. View total amount of product orders from within Woocommerce reports

I am trying to view the TOTAL AMOUNT of each product ordered for a given period (e.g. 1 month).

However all I can see in Woocommerce reports is "Top Sellers"....so it is excluding some orders.

This seems like a very bad design choice. How am I supposed to know what my total orders are for each product? I have to manually go into each order and get the information there 1 by 1?

Please add this feature. I can't be the first person to suggest it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base