WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Online catalogue?

Is it possible to use Woocommerce just as a online catalogue?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Found a bug

Hello wordpress and woocommerce experts, I am facing a wordpress bugs in mobile version. I am unable to fix it. check the link from your any mobile device

Main site with theme

http://www.vocabulix.com.au/product/manifold-irrigation-solenoid-valve-24vac-34-male-inlet-34-male-outlet-50lpm/

and click add to cart and then try to checkout page. The checkout page isnot loading. But from computer browser its working perfectly.

First i thought it may be problem about my theme. Then i installed a fresh wordpress with woocmmerce and add a test product to test either its bug of woocommerce or the theme.

Check the fresh woocommece core here

Fresh woocommerce site

http://test.vocabulix.com.au/product/test/

Now…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. add product image from media

add a product image to a product directly from medialibrary

We upload media to medialibrary and then from products connect the image to the product

The best way would be if it was an automated proces, witch connects the recently uploaded media (filename = SKU) to the product

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. OFFER FOR CUSTOMERS

Save the customer's offer with a name

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. shortocodes

I am disappointed that the shortocodes do not work any more because very useful. It would be wise to leave the choice to each and put them back into function.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Limit Customer List report to only customers who have purchased something

The existing "Customer List" report does not, to me, appear to be particularly useful.

It lists all user accounts on the system, rather than only those users who are *actually* customers (ie have purchased something).

It would also be useful to be able to filter or sort this data.

Sorting by the available columns (country, total spend) would be very useful, as well as filtering such as by country, or by date range.

At the moment, this long list of all user accounts does not appear to add much to the system, in my opinion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add to cart button on individual images within a gallery ideally within the caption

Add to cart button on individual images within a gallery ideally within the caption.
    I simply want to add a button in the caption field of an image with a gallery - so that the layout & display is more orderly than a whole page of products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Notification on PayPal refund of 60 day refund limit

We've been experiencing a problem where it's very easy to make a refund only to find out the refund didn't go out because it had been 60 days.

We often take bookings more than 60 days before an event. If a customer decides to cancel after the 60 days and a member of staff runs an automatic refund through woocommerce order admin the refund will not go through.

We're suggesting that a notification of 60 day refund limit in the refund field.

Would it be possible to add this notification by taking the date of purchase and displaying a notice…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Exploit observed: Spam comments in mod qeue with comments disabled

Hi, I don't know where else to submit this.

With comments disabled on product pages, we have received three "spam" comments. I have reviewed the source of the product pages the spam was "submitted" from, and no form submit code for comments is included on those pages (which is correct per comments being disabled). Our child theme "hides" some default Product page content items, but a comment form is not among them.

The presence of these comments in our moderation qeue, and the origin & timing of the attempted posts, indicates an exploit against WooCommerce. In our case no harm…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Steve,

Ideally, the best place to report this would be at the WordPress.org forums for WooCommerce, here: http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/.

If you feel you’ve found a security issue in future, please do report these to http://automattic.com/security/.

In this instance, it looks like you’re receiving spam comments (Product Reviews in WooCommerce are stored as comments on the product).

There’s a great few tips here ( https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-spam-despite-no-comment-interface-in-loop-how?replies=5 ) regarding remedying this.

Thanks and regards,
    Matty Cohen.

12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dont re-desing the datamodel for Woocommerce everytime, and improve the delete function. The change _product_image_galery is useless

I could not find a other way to contact!
    Dont re-desing the datamodel for Woocommerce everytime, and improve the delete function. The change to _product_image_galery is useless, and it gives more user action.
    So it see for now it's not professional, while Woocommerce the idea is good. But technical there are some mistakes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Back order available

Hi, this is just a suggestion:

Sometimes you need to put a product on back order. But currently the only place to see this is on a single product page. It would be nice to see a product is on back order on the shop page, maybe under the price or item title.

Thanks.

sanjay

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. c c

Will, now is B2C sales model, in the future version for new features is support for customers to sell things, that C2C. My English is not good, that is, Google Translation.
    On the Internet, if there is such a card? How to achieve C2C features.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Right-justification of prices in order details tables, and fix discounts

Not an idea, so much as two easy fixes:

1 - prices should be right-justified. You can do this in css with class 'amount'), but...
    2 - negative prices then don't display correctly; the '-' is outside the 'amount' span.

Fixing negative prices is easy, in abstract-wc-order.php:

1 - remove the "'-' ." on line 1753; instead...
    2 - roll the minus into wc_price on line 1697. Instead of wc_price(x), enter wc_price(0-x).

That's it. You can now add custom css to diplay class 'amount' with right-justification. It's in a span, so remember to change 'display' to 'block'.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Draft Notifier

Currently if a Shop Manager submits a post/product/coupon they can only submit for review. This would be fine if the admin were notified, but there is no notification even when the admin logs in that there are new drafts to be approved.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Extention that enables auto add productpages and categories to menu

It would save a lot of time if there was an option to automatically add newly created productpages/categories to the main menu, just like its possible with normal pages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Reset Button for Product Tags Widget

The product tags widget works great, but there's no way to remove the filter without refreshing the page. I'd like to see a reset button added once a tag has been clicked on that would remove all tag filters.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base