WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Here's what I posted as a support ticket... A START date for coupons

I see where to set the "Coupon expiry date" (under Edit Coupon > General) which is great, but I also want to set a "Coupon start date" so that customers won't be able to use the coupon BEFORE the official start of a promotional sale.

I know I can delay the posting date (which helps), but I also want to update the header ad to show an UPCOMING sale, but block usage of the coupon until the sale is officially started. How do I do this? Thanks in advance! :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Product Widget add price to parent a tag

I am currently building a new theme and messing around with styling WooCommerce widgets. I noticed the price is outside of the anchor tag, where as the image and product title are contained within the anchor tag. Is there a reason behind this? I think it would make more sense to be included within the tag.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Admin drag in and out of sub (parent) categories in the back-end product categories page

would be nice if we could drag and drop in and out of sub categories insted of needing to go in Edit Product Category to change the parent list

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Display Child Pages Only Categories Option

I would love to have an option where only Child Categories are only visible and not other parent categories.
    This is what mean: http://organicskincare.com/product-category/ilike/
    I want only iLike categories to be displayed.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Remove 'add to cart' when user presses enter

If a user adds a quantity via their keyboard and presses enter it will 'add to cart' but that was not what the user intends.

My shop uses the Gravity Forms and Measurement Price Calculator, and on and iPad the user must press enter to get product price, pressing enter on the keyboard 'adds to cart' when the user is not ready to do so.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. On the product page there is only room for a quantity of 123 or 999. There needs to be room for 4 digits like 8888 or 5 digests like 77777.

On the product page there is only room for a quantity of 123 or 999. There needs to be room for 4 digits like 8888 or 5 digests like 77777. I have customers who order 2000 or 1560 and they cannot be sure of the quantity because they can't see it. If they make changes, and recalculate, the correct figure may not come up.

Also, when my customers run the cursor over the box, it would be nice if the quantity discounts would show, or there would be another place on the order page to see quantity discounts. For now,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Settings page for editing css of admin pages

Our order fulfillment and shipping department have a hard time seeing the gray text on the order pages in the admin area. It would be helpful to have a CSS editing section in the WooCommerce Settings to change font colors and size. Trying to add to the theme CSS, often is overwritten by the admin.css file. This means I have to edit the admin.css file. Then when applying any upgrade I have to keep notes as to the edits, so I can apply them to any upgrades before uploading the upgrade. It's a small thing, but it would make life…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. scrolling gallery

integrate into a scrolling gallery like on the Bold News theme

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Correction for empty cart to shop.

Hi,

I would like to request to have an option to change setting on the page with empty cart.

When I was in the empty cart page, there was a radio button to click and return to shop but my shop page was already deleted so there was no way for me to set to return to home page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Order online only products from specific categories

The idea would be to determine some product categories where users can order items online, while other categories only serve as a catalog and which products are only to be purchased in the physical store.

I have the situation here for a store that wants to display online all his products but only certain can be ordered online ...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. One page shop with jQuery Filterer

We need you to support WooCommerce with a Columns jQuery Filterer so that all products can be listet on a single shop page. It is a terrible lack that WooCommerce only supports page based categories as this results in too much clicking around and bad user experience.

You already support jQuery Filterer on your Portfolio pages, so please add this to the WooCommerce plugin as well or as an Extension.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I wonder why all other pages work under themes automatically,

Make it easier to add template theming for third party extensions. I have tried both actions specified in the documentation and both will not work with my theme... WPTraveler
    It is unfortunate, because every other function of this plugin is spot on!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A sitemap

A sitemap that would enable all of my product pages to be indexed, making them more accessible by the search engines and that would be pretty (user friendly) fro visitors to view products too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Offer Store Credit for Customer Inconveniences

I thought for sure this would be a feature that would be out of the box but it would be really great to be able to apply a credit towards a customer's account if, say, something goes wrong. Shipment arrives late, missing materials, etc. I see this with many sites that the store itself can just offer a credit to that person's account (vs a refund). This is especially useful for subscription/membership users. Cheers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove product drop down ordering from attributes settings?

There seems to be setting for drop down ordering / Variations in both Attributes and Variation settings very confusing as both use click and drag to postition ...please remove ordering from attributes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. WooCommerce Order Notes Window

I've created free and useful plugin for the administration backend. It is called WooCommerce Order Notes Window.

Currently, when user navigates to WooCommerce > Orders and clicks on Order Notes icon, it opens the order itself. WooCommerce Order Notes Window plugin overrides this behaviour by opening modal window with the content of the Order Notes meta box. Additionaly, information about order note author is stored and displayed.

Available at http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-order-notes-window

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New Woocommerce Layout

Hi,
    I need the exact design like which the site have https://sellformula.com/sell. I really like very much the design which have above mentoned site. I want all layout in single plugin. Let me consider my requirement. I am ready buy even it is premium plugin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In Québec, if you sell between one and five muffins, they are considered snacks and they are taxable. If you sell 6 muffins or more, they ar

In Québec, if you sell between one and five muffins, they are considered snacks and they are taxable. If you sell 6 muffins or more, they are considered food and they are tax free. It would be nice if there was a sales tax class that can could be modulated according to the number of items of a particular product.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Woocommerce should have sub-variations or options for variations

Let's assume that I have a product and this product have 4 variations..

Sample Product
    Variation 1 ($10)
    Variation 2 ($20)
    Variation 3 ($30)
    Variation 4 ($40)
    Sub-variation 1 for variation 4 (+ $5)
    Sub-variation 2 for variation 4 (+ $7)

In this case, I'm going to have different variations for variation 4 but I can not determine sub-variations for variations because of the existing variation features of WooCommerce.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base