WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Product Notes / Comments

It would be great to see or have the option of having a comment/note section displayed on each Edit-Product Page in the Admin area. We are looking for a way to keep track of what edits have occurred on a product page and if it could be integrated on the Quick Edit page as well, that would be even sweeter.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to resend gift card again in the event customers and the friends whom they bought for did not receive the gift card.

We received enquiries about gift card purchased by their friends as a gift. However there are times that they do not received the gift card notification email. Hence our admin would like to resend to them.

However there are no such features to resend gift card to receiver. Can we have the same feature as resending an invoice to customer.

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hello

It would be great if there was a core system to allow users to purchase newsletter or something like email tips. For example a user pays 30 tips, admin sends via email or internal message system emails and when the 30 emails reached the user stops to receive new emails. Also would be great if admin could send same email by one click to all active / paid subscribers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Filter on product attributes

Would be nice if there was a filter on woocommerce_product->list_attributes() so you could change the attribute outputs.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Review Stars and Review Link Next to Product Price or under Title Like Amazon

An option to place the review stars and a link to the reviews next to the product price or under the title of the product on the products page. Similar to how Amazon does it.

I used photoshop to place the stars and "Reviews (1)" next to the product price. You can see my example here http://i.imgur.com/RoQKGzB.jpg

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Store Notice and Shortcodes

It would be really neat if the site wide store notice could handle shortcodes!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add one time fee

Option to charge a one-time fee to new customers, one that adds to their cart and allows them to buy other products.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hold Stock (2.0 beta) with payment options

The new "Hold Stock" option may only be a good idea for direct payment options. This should be bind to the relevant payment options.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add processing step option to downloadable products

I create work bespoke to clients and fullfill via download.

1. I want to be able to add a 'processing' step to downloadable products. After they pay!

2. I want to add their downloadable product to their Order. So they can access within their account.

As download product assume's you already have the product ready and waiting for instant download. And it auto completes when they have paid.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Display password protected products on category listing page

When you have a category full of password protected products, the archive page does not list any products, instead, it says Products not found. Instead, if a category contains password-protected products, it should still list the products but require a password to view it. This was actually working in a previous version but the developers removed it for some reason...

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Do not allow a hidden form to be viewed by clicking Add to Cart

Bug:

If you create a hidden form, the user can simply Click on Add to Cart and view the form without being logged in.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. variable product expiration dates

I teach classes in my store. I want to set up a product that is my class and variations for each time it is offered, so all people have to do is select the date they want from the drop down, but I want to have the variations removed after the class has started. Right now I have to do this manually which is very time consuming and makes my site look out of date very easily if I don't have time to remove it immediately.

There could be lots of applications for this. A special variation of the product…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sort digital products by download attempts.

I have a handful of downloadable products on my site. Every so often, I'll notice that a customer has bought one of these, but hasn't downloaded the product – even months after purchase.

This leads me to wonder whether some customers don't know to look for a download link in their receipt, and assume the product will be delivered in some other way. You'd think they would contact me and ask about their purchase, but many don't, and I'm concerned that these customers may just assume that I ripped them off – some of these customers have gone on to…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sort users by name, or by address.

On the Users page it appears you can sort by name, but it does not work. Instead, selecting Name sorts on Username.

I would like to be able to sort users by Name and by address.

I have deleted over a thousand bogus "users" created by bots (despite using a catcha) over the past two days. It has taken hours and I'm nowhere near being done.

With the ability to sort Users, I could have deleted all of the bogus entries in minutes.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base