WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. One click to add products with variations to cart

Have default variations so users can click "add to cart" right away not "select options".

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show "Out of Stock" when no price set

A client of mine just edited her product to be a variable product, didn't like it, and decided to change back to a simple product. In doing so, it must have cleared out the price, and the "Out of Stock" message disappeared from the site, as well as the button for the waitlist extension we're using. It wasn't clear why either had disappeared. I only discovered by accident that the fix was to enter a price.

It seems to make sense that the "Out of Stock" text should still appear when there is no price set, and the Stock Status…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve the "add order" page in woo admin

The "Add Order" page is an excellent tool for people like me, who also sell products in their shops, by phone (...) and who want to manage their stocks and edit their invoices through the same tool.

But it's almost impossible to use as it is. Quantities updates seems not working, tax calculation are wrong in some cases, and products with attributes can only be added if you know the exact reference of each attribute.

I give you an exemple including those 3 problems :

- I want to sell 3 tee-shirts of the same model, but when I try…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base