WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. make product titles and images clickable in upsell, cross-sell, and shortcode for one-page checkout.

It's in the title above. If customers are being shown another product to consider buying, they'll want to click on it to go to that product page for more info, I think. Thanks, Jennifer

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Compatability with Dynamic Pricing to show discounts on One Page Checkout

Dynamics Pricing and One Page Checkout are two plugins that pair very well for a Wholesale store. However there is one critical compatibility issue.

One Page Checkout does not clearly show that the price has been discounted when the discount criteria set in Dynamic Pricing has been met.

Example:
    I offer a 5% discount on kites if the customer purchases 5 or more kites. Kites are $100 each.
    A customer purchases 5 kites for a total of $500 and is discounted $25 (i.e. 5%).
    One Page Checkout currently shows ONLY the total as $475.
    It SHOULD show the $500 total…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce One Page Checkout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FooEvent compatibility with the WooCommerce One Page Checkout plugin

Hey, I'm Robin from FooEvents.com

We have loads of customers who have inquired about integration with the WooCommerce One Page Checkout plugin and we would love to help ensure compatibility.

FooEvents uses the woocommerceafterordernotes hook to display custom fields on the checkout page (using woocommerceform_field).
    When adding a product to cart using the WooCommerce One Page Checkout plugin, the custom fields only display after refreshing the page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce One Page Checkout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Turn off the links on thumbnails to show larger image.

Add the ability to turn off the links on thumbnails to show larger image. You don't always need this feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. identify if an order was placed by One Page Checkout: Something such as adding metadata

Have a way to identify what page an order was placed on $order->page_source;
    or have the option to add a metadata tag to an order to identify it as a One Page Checkout order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Compatibility with "Gifting for Subscriptions" on all templates

Show the checkbox "This is a gift" when using any template.
    Today it works for single product template but not with Product Table, Product List or Pricing Table.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please save me from fatal errors in One Page Checkout. Your support does not want to do their job.

I am your angry customer. I purchased One Page Checkout and it figured out that there is a compatibility Issue with WPML. That was first time when your support did nothing to solve the problem.

For about a week me and WPML support team were investigating this bug and they have found a walkaround that is applied in One Page Checkout that is fixing fatal errors for me.

I wrote to your support and they said that my request is a FEATURE REQUEST! And they will do nothing. Again.

WPML support (these guys are making their job, not like One…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce One Page Checkout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base