WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integration with Manychat, now Woocommerce is out of compliance with Facebook,SMS regulations

We are now losing money because you do not integrate with SMS and FB Messenger. EU compliance regulations do not allow us to contact people even using Zapier. Shopify has this! It is time to get compliant. Please!!!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Integration/Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quick Books Integrate with WC

Would love to see WooCommerce Integrate with Quickbooks for easy report tracking from items purchased through the site.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Integration/Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. build e-commerce store also with builder only

connect builder supports woocommerce plugin to build store . with nothing to do with wordpress!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Zoom Integration

Would love to see WooCommerce more tightly integrated with Zoom Meetings and Webinars without the need to rely on 3rd party connectors. If we have Bookings, we should be able to book and send links to join meetings, with Subscriptions sell (and automatically revoke upon expiration) access to recurring meetings and webinars, and with Membership status either allow or deny access to replay recordings stored on the Zoom cloud.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. more shop by a woocommerce application

I ask you to add more shop by a woocommerce application or I can check out my shop that I chose by an option that exists in apalication

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allowing Integration without any upgrade.

I believe that allowing user to see inventory or activity of any views or click heat maps would help us understand the demands of customers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base