WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Checkout Block to include all payment gateways

When I use the shortcode "woocommerce_checkout" then under Payment Methods I see all the payment gateways that I have defined (for me it's: Stripe credit card,Strip iDeal, Stripe Bancontact, Stripe Giropay and Paypal).

But when I use the Woocommerce checkout block then I only see Credit Card (I guess from Stripe) and Paypal. I really would like to see all the other methods as well.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The ability to change texts, colors (and icon), files ,add shortcode

It needs the ability to change the texts and this is to support several languages, and suit the types of stores.

Changing colors (and icons) is the basis of a site’s identity.

Change the displayed files to match several stores.

Short code is important for the ability to use the block in any page design plugins

I think this project will achieve a wonderful achievement

Thank you

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a "create an account" option on checkout.

On the new update, it only has an option for users to login. I hope there would be an option for users to create an account automatically.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mailchimp Integration in Checkout Block

The new checkout block is such a vast improvement over the standard checkout. But you lose the MailChimp integration for signing people up in to the newsletter.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please add WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway :)

Hello, please add this PayPal Express Gateway:
    WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway By Woocommerce.

Thanks

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Needs quick improvement.

Checkout Block
    1) Cash on delivery - is not showing up on the checkout block.
    2 Payment gateways like Razorpay, PayU, PayTM, and etc are not working.
    3)"Account creation" Allow customers to create an account during checkout - It's not working with the checkout block.
    4) The login option on the checkout block redirects to wp-login where it should redirect to woocommerce my account page.
    5) In the checkout page if we click on the payment method details (the description box of that payment method) it gets selected and a solid border appears around it. It can be removed by…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Klarna Support and multiple Payment options

please add multiple payment solutions displayed on the payment methods in the setting panel

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Integrate Authorize.net Payment Gateway to WooCommerce Blocks

Add Auth.net payment gateway for WooCommerce Blocks Checkout page.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Dokan Stripe Connect in WooCommerce Blocks

WooCommerce Blocks is amazing, but is lacking the option to some other forms of Payment gateway. For me what's missing is the Dokan Stripe Connect option, but for sure some other ones are not working as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Payment gateway integration

Is it possible to integrate a payment gateway (Redsys) with thw WooCommerce Blocks Checkout? I mean, I have installed and configured Redsys in WooCommerce adjustments but when I set the ckeckout through WooCommerce blocks, Redsys doesnt appears in the payment methods. It appears when I set the checkout through the shortcode [woocommerce_checkout].

Is it any way to integrate that payment method and add it to the checkout block? I mean, via api or something? Or I just have to wait till you make the WooCoommerce block compatible with your own WooCommerce payment adjustments?

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Tabular product variation display

When displaying a variable product in a block, the "select options" button requires users to click through an additional screen. It would be a nice option to surface all variations directly in the block, in a condensed tabular format, where users could add the preferred option directly to their cart. (Bonus points if you could also suppress the product image, since it may be redundant in many cases.)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adding Woocommerce Depsoit

It will be great if it can work with the deposit plug-in, to show the customer the deposit amount and the total remaining balance. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Product add-ons should be visable in the cart and checkout pages

Variations are shown within the cart and checkout pages, but when using the WooCommerce product-addons the input/choices from the customer is not displayed in the cart and checkout pages. Hopefully we can see this addition soon!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sales Prices not carrying to checkout block

The Checkout Block does not seem to recognize sale prices. The Cart block shows the right sale discount, but when you proceed to checkout the sale price is removed and the customer is then charged full price.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Pre-selected variable product using the hand-picked products block

Could you add the possibilty to pre-select variable products when using the Hand-picked Products block by default? (as possible when using the featured product block)

I need this for example to show and recommend various product options of the same product

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Distraction Free + Multi Step Checkout

Adding the option for a Distraction Free checkout (just logo in the header and no footer) plus splitting the 4 checkout sections into a stepper flow.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cross sells in Cart

Love the new cart block - but it would be nice to somehow keep the cross sells in it somehow.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. coupons not working between cart and checkout in blocks

On the new block-based cart & checkout, if a coupon code is entered, the discount doesn't get passed between the cart and checkout, so you have to delete the coupon and re-add it if you've added it at the cart, or similarly if you add it at the checkout and then return to the cart.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. LeptoFix How can it Work?

Every one of the fixings present in this have been mixed in appropriate extents with the goal that it offers you snappy outcomes in a characteristic manner. Its equation has been gotten simply following quite a while of research and studies remembering the rising issue of corpulence. LeptoFix It won't not be right to state that this item is helpful for the greater part of the populace as more and the quantity of individuals are experiencing corpulence today. It will give you a fit body without the requirement for going on a severe eating routine. Those are disagreeable as well…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. please add custom fields and custom required fields

my client is a florist that delivers only on some postalcodes on an italian metropolitan city. I need to add postalcode required field in order to make the filter working. Currently the postalcode is only optional and no error message is displayed so there are users who leave the checkout because they do not understand that they have to put not only the city but also the postalcode. 2. I need to add a destinationa date field with time and it would be great also a time range option so the client can choose when to receive the order. 3.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base