WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add 2checkout Payment Gateway support with Woocommerce Blocks

Please add 2checkout Payment support with Woocommerce Blocks

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sales Prices not carrying to checkout block

The Checkout Block does not seem to recognize sale prices. The Cart block shows the right sale discount, but when you proceed to checkout the sale price is removed and the customer is then charged full price.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. coupons not working between cart and checkout in blocks

On the new block-based cart & checkout, if a coupon code is entered, the discount doesn't get passed between the cart and checkout, so you have to delete the coupon and re-add it if you've added it at the cart, or similarly if you add it at the checkout and then return to the cart.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My payment method doesn't work. I'm using MercadoPago for payments. I'm from Argentina

Please, fix the issue. When I try to use Woocommerce Blocks, it says "Your store does not have any payment methods configured that support the checkout block. Once you have configured a compatible payment method (e.g. Stripe) it will be shown here."

And this is because I'm trying to use MercadoPago (the top latinamerican payment gateway)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please allow GiveWP + WooCommerce Donations to work

GiveWP has a plugin called Donation Upsells for WooCommerce that allows collection of donations in the GiveWP system in the cart or checkout of WooCommerce. The GiveWP Donation Upsells plugin doesn't work with the current WooCommerce cart and checkout blocks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. No hay métodos de pago disponible para chile

"No hay métodos de pago disponibles. Esto puede ser un error de nuestra parte. Póngase en contacto con nosotros si necesita ayuda para realizar su pedido". Es el mensaje que me aparece ya que tengo integrado métodos de pagos via webpay (pago con tarjetas de créditos) pero no Woo. Blocks no me da la opción.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The current checkout block supports the following payment methods: Stripe Payment Request (ApplePay, ChromePay), Stripe CC payment method, PayPal Standard, or Cheque.

We are working on additional payment methods in future releases. If you need additional support I would recommend reaching out to your support team: https://woocommerce.com/contact-us/

I will ‘close’ this request now – as it is not really a feature request from what I understand.

7. problem with integrating payment methods

When I am adding [woocommerce_checkout] as my checkout page, the payment method is working. But when I am using WooCommerce Blocks to create my checkout page, the payment options are not available. It's showing "There are no payment methods available. This may be an error on our side. Please contact us if you need any help placing your order". I am from India and I am using Razorpay Payment method. How to solve this problem?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Button for facebook to show parent img if product has variations

ok, the problem is that I have over 600 product and some product has over 100 variations. For those colour variations I use colour codes so visuality is important on the variations.
    The products made from the same crystals so I use the same variations on different product.
    On wordpress customers check the products parent img. So they know how the product look. Then choose the variation.
    I would need a general option in woocommerece for facebook to use the parent img first when show the products.
    Now if I use the normal setting then the facebook use random variations…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Freelancing in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

Freelance web designing in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE. Looking for any help regarding wordpress or woocommerce, feel free to let me know.
    https://techxonic.com
    Thanks,

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. What Is Hair Revital X & How Its Work – Official Report?

The most ideal approach to buy Hair Revital X at the best expense without transportation costs and get it gently at home is to placed in the solicitation clearly from the Hair Revital X creator's site. In addition, whether or not for an obliged period, at this moment it is at this point possible to abuse the dispatch cost and buy Hair Revital X at an expense that reduces as the purchased packs increase. You can in truth demand one group at a restricted expense of $39, two packs notwithstanding a present for just $57 and three packs notwithstanding two…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. What Is Hair Revital X & How Its Work – Official Report?

The most ideal approach to buy Hair Revital X at the best expense without transportation costs and get it gently at home is to placed in the solicitation clearly from the Hair Revital X creator's site. In addition, whether or not for an obliged period, at this moment it is at this point possible to abuse the dispatch cost and buy Hair Revital X at an expense that reduces as the purchased packs increase. You can in truth demand one group at a restricted expense of $39, two packs notwithstanding a present for just $57 and three packs notwithstanding two…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Offer > https://supplement24x7.com/natures-gold-cbd/

Natures Gold CBD Gummies >> Review >> contrary reaction while binding to a receptor. It is feasible that low doses can elicit a effective agonist reaction, whilst high doses "crush" the brain and trigger a compensatory effect to "fight" CBD's results. Among the few human trials Read More:->> https://supplement24x7.com/natures-gold-cbd/

https://sites.google.com/view/natures-gold-cbd-gummies-/home

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base