WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Native WordPress Plugin as WooCommerce Helpdesk

We have already built a wordpress plugin which can be used as helpdesk for your WooCommerce store.

The plugin integrates nicely with WooCommerce, in backend and front-end, has 2-way email integrations among other features.

As you would expect from a WordPress plugin, our plugin will not put limit on number of support team members (users), customers and tickets.

For more details - https://rtcamp.com/rtbiz/helpdesk/woocommerce-plugin-integration/

If you like this plugin, please vote up so WooThemes may consider adding it to WooCommerce addon repos. They are no longer accepting new addons and requires all new WooCommerce addons to be listed here as ideas…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Able to Review a product only after payment just like ebay feedback

Review a product only after payment just like ebay feedback.

May encourage customers to leave feedback this build with the woothemes extension 'Review for Discount' would work prefectly

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. One-of-a-kind products

I'm looking for a way to sell one-of-a-kind products, like artwork, on a woo commerce site. Ideally, I'd like to be able to choose a product type that would default to inventory of 1. Stock messages wouldn't display "In Stock" or "Out of Stock" but rather "Sold" or "Available".

I know this can be done with the existing stock management feature and custom function to change the message text, but that would apply site-wide. I'm really only wanting this behavior on a specific product type: one-of-a-kind products.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Autogenerate Barcode Product

For internal use and warehouse it's necessary a plugin who generate every time I create a new product a personal Barcode Product.

It's more easy to use with guns and don't send wrong product!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Scarcity Plugin For Woocommerce

I know how scarcity can really drive your sales to the roof.

A few months ago, company who created market samurai published a scarcity plugin for wordpress.

I bought it,
    But the plugin itself can't integrate with woocommerce.

So at that time it was a big disappointment.

Just a few days ago, i found this.
    http://codecanyon.net/item/product-countdown-wordpress-plugin/4929462?sso

It was quite awesome.
    But if it was developed more by woothemes / or if you try to do an alliance with market samurai.

It will definitely become one of the best woo extensions ever.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base