WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Color/Size/Quantity grid

Let us make a COLOR and SIZE and also quantity of each variable.

red     orange   blue    pink

172 2 0 3 1
    165 0 3 2 3
    144 1 1 1 1

http://www.cartworks.com/store/x-cart-mods/product-tools/variants-grid/?js=n

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manual VAT validation when server is busy

The external server that validates the VAT ID is very often unavailable. That's an enormous conversion killer!
    I would want to see the following feature:

In case the server is unavailable we show the error message (as done already).
    Under the message we write "Please re-check your VAT ID, confirm below and submit your order again.".
    Under this we put a checkbox and a sentence "I hereby confirm that my VAT ID is correct and valid."

If the user checks the checkbox and submits the order again, the VAT will not be checked by the external server and we put…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Collections

It would be great to be able to add several products to a collection and have the ability to add individual products to the cart or add all.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sol out product page

My ideas? Is to generate a sold out product page to incrase popularity of a store by his best deals...is there anyone who can try?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Apply Discounts to Product Attributes

So we can apply discounts in a variety of ways based on say the category, who the shopper is or even to individual product variations. What we cannot do is apply a discount to products with a certain attribute which would give an extra degree of flexibility when discounting products from different categories say.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Match SKU with image filename

It would be very time-saving to have WooCommerce matching images (as featured image) with products: my supplier uploads his images with the SKU as filename, so if WooCommerce could match the SKU's with the image's filename, it would help a lot!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Update WooCommerce Ninja Forms Product Add-Ons

After Ninja Forms updated to their whole new 3.0 revamped plugin, the WooCommerce Ninja Forms Product Add-Ons is hopelessly outdated.

Currently they tell you to not update ninja forms to any version above 2.9.x, therefore forcing you to loose out on all the goodies.

Furthermore even with ninja forms at 2.9.x the WooCommerce Ninja Forms Product Add-Ons is still very buggy.

Lets have this much needed update of the woocommerce integration ASAP!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add conditional logic in Woocommerce composite products scenario

Scenarios are great, but still very basic as far as conditional logic is concerned.

Here's a list of interesting additions:
    - Enable Component specific scenarios as opposed to having to systematically involve every component of composite product

• Conditional components (if a specific component is selected then other component becomes available/unavailable, defaults to a specific value or is hidden/displayed).

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A/B Testing

Being able to perform split A/B Testing is something that is vital for ecommerce stores if they wan to improve conversions.

Currently this is something that's really hard to achieve. Being able to select things like displaying a side bar or not, testing different sidebars. Changing the colours of buttons (altering the class names on tags), different layouts (using templates) would be useful for example.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Security Deposit as an extra charge

I think adding a feature that allows people to charge an additional security deposit fee on items at checkout is a good idea. This could be great for people who offer furniture, prop or costume rentals and the fee could be set per item incase of loss or damage. We would then simply refund the security deposit back to the buyer once we have received the rented item back.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show specific products in certain countries only.

It would allow you to show specific products in specific countries only. This in case that your shop doesn't ship to these countries or the product has specific licensing terms that prevent it from being sold in certain countries.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I need to pay multiple people every time I sell one product. I need to pay a royalty to the artist I need to pay a commission to the sales..

Every time he product is sold there are multiple people that need to be paid. This can include a sales commission an artist royalty a percentage of each sale to an investor or a percentage of each sale to a charity. It would be great to be able to make all of these payments with one widget every time a product is sold. Each product may have a different breakdown of who needs to be paid or they may all be the same .

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Multiple Taxonomy for Mike Jolley's NEW + Terrific 'Brands' Extension

I don't know if anyone's tried this extension yet -- it is my favourite.

It allows you to have icons in the sidebar -- most importantly you can also choose how many columns you want... Try it it's awesome.

The main issue for me is that I won't be selling "branded" products, so I will have to completely rename everything. Further, I want MORE. Yes, more taxonomies...

So I will have to duplicate the extension and rename everything on a per "duplicate" basis. But this isn't going to be ideal, as it won't allow you output multiple taxonomy the same…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Save cart

Possibly to save carts?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Product CSV Import Suite: Merge vs Update

When merging products, Product CSV Import Suite updates existing products and import new products.

It will be great if we could only update when uploading a CSV.
    For instance our catalogue contains 50 products but our distributor sends us CSV files with hundreds, so unless we clean them from unnecessary items our database will increase with many products that we do not want to add.

So Product CSV Import Suite should have to options, just update or merge (update + insert)

If there were a radio button like this:

(x) Merge products and import non existing products
    (o) Only update…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fill cart with multiple variations or attributes at once

For example, fill in:
    Small 3
    Medium 5
    Large 2
    XLarge 1

and then add them all at once to your cart!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Switch Subscriptions with any subscription (not just variable or grouped)

I want to be able to switch with any product, or perhaps within a selection of multiple categories, not just within a variable or grouped product.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Role based product purchases

Role based product purchases where only users of a certain role or group was allowed to purchase certain products. So if you are selling something like a training series, you had to have already purchased level one before you can buy level two.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make an extension that would work like godatafeed.com

To have agreat success with eccommerce you need the ability to push your data out the all of the comparison shopping networks like Amazon, Ebay, Sears and CPC shopping networks like Goolge. The issue is that apparently if you have variations this is impossible (especially for Google Merchant) another issue is that all these networks require the data in different forms and requirements. If you go to GoDataFeed.com you will see all of what they do. Based on how expensive it is it would probably make for a very lucrative extension. Basically $299 to get setup on Amazon, Ebay, Google…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. integration for microdata for both product and reviews

Schema.org integration into product/services along with reviews is essential for today's search engine results pages.

Ideally you would setup the microdata information once so it replicates on each product (itemscope itemtype) and review and allows for over-writing the data when you create/edit a product or service. Much of the microdata format is redundant. Insert the product title for the itemprop="name" etc.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base