WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Vendor Badges for a multi vendor store

In a Market place where lot sellers selling at the same place, It is better to have vendor badges for sellers so that buyer will have some confidence on the seller.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bulk Stock Management plugin, add delete to Bulk Actions menu

It would be really helpful to add Delete to the Bulk Actions menu of Bulk Stock Management.
    My Clients turn over ranges of products and to delete the range when stock is finished would be very quick and useful.
    Great plugin!

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Filter to change email heading in advanced notifications vendor mails

------ No category for advanced notifications plugin found -------

In a earlier versions of the advanced-notifications plugin you could change the heading of mails (text inside the big colored block) by overwriting the template "new_order". Since the new template name "new-order" I can't reach the string any more in the template.

There is a filter to change the email subject line but not the other parts going into the template loader.

I would like to see a filter for the email-heading or even the whole array passed into wcgettemplate().

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. add postage type to the supplier email in advanced notifications

add postage type to the supplier email in advanced notifications

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. User tagging engine similar to Amazon

Please create an extension in which we as store owners can track what our clients are looking for so we can retarget them with email or ads.

Example, Customer C visits product A and F page but don’t add them to the cart. An hour later I as the shop owner can email them reminding them about these products.

Amazon offers this feature

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add option to select date for gift certificates to be sent

A coupon or gift certificate extension should be created that would allow you to select a date in the future to have the gift certificate sent to the recipient

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Local Shipping Distance Restrictions

Is it possible to provide Local Delivery option, but ONLY to a limited distance from a restaurant location (or locations). Meaning, if the delivery address is more than 3.0 miles, for example, from a restaurant location the order cannot be placed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Muda Approved Sites for sale in Mysore| Rai Estates

Find legally approved sites for sale in Mysore at Rai Estates. Depending on your preference you can choose a wide range of MUDA plots at an affordable price with world-class amenities from Rai Estates.

https://raiestates.in/muda-approved-sites-for-sale-in-mysore/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Google Address Autocomplete For WooCommerce - Additional Feature

For now, Google Address Autocomplete For WooCommerce plugin only applies on the checkout page. Can we add additional feature where we can also include it also in the woocommerce registration form? Thank you :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. School Uniforms for Girls | UNIPRO

UNIPRO is one of the leading wholesale school uniform manufacturers, suppliers & distributors in India, offering a wide range of quality school uniforms for girls. Order Now.
    https://uniform-professionals.com/school-wear

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Email shopping cart extension.

Hi, I have WooCommerce included with my Centindu theme that i bought from themeforest. I sell natural supplements, like vitamins, etc. I would like to add a feature in my woocommerce plugin whereby i can put together a cart of product recommendations that include 10-20 products and then email that cart to a client. The client opens the email clicks on a link and wham!! My shopping cart website opens with the shopping cart page already open and populated with the item i recommended. All the client has to do is click checkout and pay. Do u have a feature…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. e-books to give a popup for immediate download

Can you add an option that allows e-books to give a popup for immediate download but also send the email as it is now functioning.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Generator voucher code via Software Addon

Generator voucher code from another website's API via Software Addon

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Product Search extension to not return out-of-stock variations

I'd like the Product Search extension to be able to not return a variation if it is out of stock. I want my customers to be able to search for all "red" variations, for example, but only if they're in stock. I'm advised that the current extension can't do that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change subcategory slug to /category/subcategory instead of /category/category-subcategory

Up to a couple of years ago, when using CSV Import Suite, subcategory slugs used to automatically come in as /category/subcategory, but now they import as category/category-subcategory. This makes slugs unnecessarily long and inconsistent as new subcategories are added.

Ideally, this would be changed in one of two ways.

1. Users could use different symbols in their CSVs to indicate which style of subcategory they want. This way, users who prefer /category/subcategory get what they want without making changes to those who already have or who prefer /category/category-subcategory. E.g. Category|Category>Subcategory or Category|Category>>Subcategory

2. Give users the ability to bulk edit slugs by…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Proposal / problem for Woocommerce

Hello!
    I want to make a suggestion which is very important.
    Please if you can in the next update Woo Commerce to include the following "supplement".

Every product variations to enable each element of which it is composed have the option of personal tag / label.

This is because if each element of the overall product has a personal / additional tag will could be added to certain lists.

For example, I develop a site all about the bathroom and tiling home.
    When do product variations as a model bathroom, it also includes these elements: - bright and dark tiles,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Wrongful Death Lawsuit Lawyer | The Buzbee Law Firm

The Buzbee Law Firm has an experienced Wrongful Death Lawsuit Attorney to help the family members who have lost their loved one in an accident or someone's negligence. Contact Now!

http://www.txattorneys.com/wrongful-death-lawsuit-attorney

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why CBD and Not Other Hemp Ingredients?

The unadulterated CBD in the Peace CBD Oil brings incredible health benefits. Besides, this supplement is not made available for sale before getting tested for purity and efficacy. Since THC is that one compound in cannabis causes a high because it’s psychoactive, it becomes obvious why this oil is free from it. THC does indeed come from the hemp plant, just like CBD, but the way these two effects the body completely differs, as THC affects only the cerebrum’s receptors, and thus, it alters the mind. In contrast, CBD affects other parts of the body and receptors, improving how systems…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base