WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AccessData Study Materials

Stated that they used the offerings of first-class IT Exam companies however they didn’t be triumphant. So the query is why it came about to them? And what's the trouble? The solution is stars due to the fact each famous person doesn’t shine like a sun. Every famous person has its personal particular properties. It is authentic that each famous person can shine, we are able to see them we are able to examine them. They have the energy they've the attraction. But they can’t lit up skies of our world. They can’t develop our fields. The didn’t satisfy the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Facebook for WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to connect WooCommerce to several Instagram Accounts

It would be great either being able to link WooCommerce to several Instagram accounts in order to have different Instagram Shops (regarding product categories) pointing at just one website or being able to link WooCommerce to different Facebook Pages at the same time (each one linked to each Instagram account).

Sense of this idea: Imagine Zara or any other brand which have just 1 website with all products and several Instagram shop accounts (Zara, Zaraman, Zarakids) pointing at that website. This helps sell by categorie/niche on Instagram having just one website.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Facebook for WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Override Product Name

On my website, when I list my artwork I want to use the names of the artwork. But when I want it listed on Facebook marketplace I would like to use a different title, for example: <art name> <size> <type of painting oil/acrylics> by <artist name>

I see an option to use a different description on facebook but no option to use a different title.

Please consider this feature in your future updates.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. https://www.facebook.com/KetoExtremeFatBurnerAustralia.Official

Keto Extreme Fat Burner Australia - Keto salts are basically ketone bodies that are bound to various salts, for example, magnesium, potassium, calcium, or sodium. Keto Extreme Fat Burner Australia Pills contains a fine mix of every one of these salts so as to expand the quantity of ketones in the blood. This further lifts the vitality levels as ketones are a productive wellspring of vitality that the body can use.Keto salts are more effectively accessible than ketone esters since it is generally a lot less complex to figure them. The keto salts utilized in Keto Extreme Fat Burner Australia…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Support Facebook Checkout for products with variants

I learnt it the hard way that if I enable Facebook Checkout, all of my inventory started appearing as out of stock.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Transfer Woocommerce "tags" to Facebook Catalog Manager

I would like to create "Sets" in facebook commerce manager based on "tags" I set on my products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. http://www.health4welness.com/ceremony-cbd-oil/

Ceremony CBD Oil
    Like brisk start prizes and additional pools for your pioneers with huge down lines. It's no two ways about it a very rewarding compensation plan and vital yearning is very magnificent. With Monavie you'll have the ability to wrap up a segment of the rapidly creating prosperity, wellbeing and Network promoting industry by essentially conferring the veritable stock and opportunity to a couple.

Rank1:-http://www.health4welness.com/ceremony-cbd-oil/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base