WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to EXCLUDE countries for certain shipping options such as USPS

I purchased a couple extensions for different shipping options because we're using certain options for certain countries. While there is an option to specify either ALL countries or specific countries, there isn't a way to EXCLUDE certain countries. So, if I want to offer USPS to all countries EXCEPT the US (and instead use UPS domestically), I have to manually select EVERY country in the world except the one I want to exclude. Seems like it would be simple to add a third option - All countries EXCEPT...

Please??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New Zealand Suburb based shipping plugin

New Zealand Suburb based shipping plugin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Canada Post - add separate line items for "Coverage" and "Signature Required" on the invoice

In my Woocommerce shopping cart the Canada Post plugin has flags that I can set for "Coverage" and "Signature Required".

Once set to activate those additional charges, the plugin automatically adjusts what I charge my clients for Canada Post shipping based on the value of the order times their rate of $2.25 per $100 value. Our calculation for freight including those Coverage surcharges shows up as single total in our invoices to our clients.

I don't know if the Canada Post plugin sends that extra cost option calculation to third party software like 3PLcentral.com software.

What information is available in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How Does Nolatreve Cream Truly Work?

The way to sound skin and limitless skin is that as we develop, our skin starts to lose the nature of collagen and other indispensable fixings. That is the reason the maker of Nolatreve item has picked an assortment of characteristic fixings that lessen the presence of every common indication of normal maturing. What's more, it enters the water to give the basic components and improves the collagen gave on the outside of our face. Because of the improvement of the collagen level, your skin stays hydrated and supported constantly and won't make further harm your skin. Click on its…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Per-product shipping plugin: Allow use of per-product line cost at a product level and the item cost at a variation level

Javier Petrement
    Sep 18 10:14 (UTC)

Hello Scotty,
    Thank for your answer though that leaves me in a tough spot...
    I just purchased the per-product shipping extension. It is currently not possible to declare a line cost for the product as a whole and then item costs per variation? If not, the line cost (that has to be added to each variation, just becomes another item cost, multiplied by the number of variations in the order.
    Its a pity because this takes out much of the interest of this plugin: if you purchase two different variations of a product, you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Canada Post shipping Module should indicate which box has been chosen to calculate shipping fees

It would be very nice (and almost essential) to know which box has been selected by Canada Post shipping module when you receive an order from a client.

When you have more than 10 different boxes registred in the the Parcel Packing Method, and more than 4000 products on your website, it is sometimes difficult to guess on which box the shipping fees have been calculated by the plugin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Delivery zones

Set up the ability to establish delivery zones, much like the current shipping zone set up, so that a flat fee could be placed on certain mile radiuses: $25 within 30 miles of an established zip code, $50 within 60 miles, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Australia Post Plugin returning premium options on Cart page for user-selection.

Have the Australia Post Plugin give users the opportunity to add premium options such as signature on delivery and insurance on cart page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. stamps.com - Have the option to set the shipping date DEFAULT for same day, not default to next day.

Most small businesses ship out the same day. Why have admin make extra clicks to set current date on calendar? Is there a way to make a tick box for "Same day" shipping?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Woocommerce Shipping Classes Enhancement

I came up with an idea that would make business owners relax a little more. Would it be possible to enhance the shipping classes in a way that it takes in consideration the town and postal code and then sets the postal charge accordingly with your shipping classes??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. not print postage on label

I'd like to have the option to print a label without the postage amount showing up on the label. For example, when using the stamps.com api.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus: Showing the first Store more closer by ZIPCODE

Simple, the system can show the store more closer in the country by ZIPCODE.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. To impose client to inform field in woocommerce order if pick up in store

Woocommerce
    I think it would be very useful if we have store to pick up products to impose client to inform some fields with information in order (location, hour, date...).
    Thanks a lot !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dr Extenda - how is it not the same as different solutions for power?

Dr Extenda acts unpredictably - it enhances crafted by the entire creature, manages crafted by the veins, reinforces the hormonal framework and the invulnerable framework, likewise adds to the sanitization of the cells. Other power arrangements typically work in a solitary stage, with antagonistic wellbeing outcomes - hypertension and heart issues. Dr Extenda deals with the male body, progressively becoming accustomed to the progressions - accomplishing an erection won't be an issue, even after the finish of treatment. It acts in three stages, reacting to the enhanced working of particular components of the body and is totally sheltered on the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add multiple states to each row in per product shipping

Currently, when I add a row to specify per product shipping, the state field only allows one 2 digit state abbreviation. I'd like the ability to specify a comma separated list.

The shipping scenario I have is based on zones to allow me to set up a flat rate shipping. Each zones consists of multiple states. It'd take my per product shipping table down from 49 rows to 4, making future updates efficient.

This same thing comma delineated list could apply to country and postal codes, too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. lottery spell to win lotto money in Canada Quebec +27787379217

lottery spell to win lotto money in Canada Quebec +27787379217
    Fill in your lucky lottery ticket after casting a lotto spells by Mama Luna and win

Let your ancestral spirits help you get answer about the next lottery jackpot winning combination using lotto spells, lotto charms and gambling spells that work. Buy the correct tickets and win.

Psychic intuition coupled with witchcraft will guide your mind in vision, dreams to give you the lottery jackpot winning combination of numbers will make you win the Lottery jackpot.

Do you have financial problem, can help you to win money in Lottery or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Addityional Shipping Methods

It would be very helpful if you could duplicate shipping methods eg. use two different flat rates

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. https://www.ketoweightlossdiethub.com/viga-plus-be/

Viga Plus BE fatigue, insomnia or interrupted sleep, a decrease in exercising traditional performance, lack of urge for meals, and an increase in persistent or nagging accidents. You also can lose your enthusiasm for training and stop to appearance beforehand on your exercise sports. Eventually, in case you maintain to overtax your frame, you will lose muscle duration and energy. For every body who has labored lengthy and difficult to construct every, this is clearly a nightmare situation. https://www.ketoweightlossdiethub.com/viga-plus-be/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The Do This, Get That Guide On slim body

Quick Slim Detox Patch is a wonderful way to combine five traditions however, I sense you had to be there. When I had lunch a couple of weeks ago, I thought as to Quick Slim Detox Patch. I'm going to link to a YouTube video clip at the end of this post that demonstrates Quick Slim Detox Patch. It is interesting that you would be talking about this in regard to Quick Slim Detox Patch. Quick Slim Detox Patch may help you live better. Anyhow, "The pot calls the kettle black." Quick Slim Detox Patch blows many of the other…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base