WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Contiguous united states option?

Would be nice to have that instead of entering the states individually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. local pickup

I'd like to see shipping classes added to local pick up. I have some items that can be collected and some that are supplied direct from a factory that cannot be. Table rate include this ability and it would be nice to see this method bought in line with that method

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. HyperTone Excel : Possible Negative effects?

If of course, then it is a correct time to use HyperTone Excel testosterone booster. It's an innovative nutritional supplement that promises to boost your libido, build the bigger and more powerful muscle mass, and a lot more. Additionally, adding this item to your everyday routine, you don't should stress over its result. Because this formula is a combination of high-quality ingredients that supply only more secure results. To recognize more about this item, keep reading this in-depth evaluation ahead. HyperTone Excel is an impressive testosterone booster that promises to construct stronger, larger, as well as much healthier body. This…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. https://top10guider.com/top-10-best-baby-carrier/

Top 10 Best Baby Carrier The most vital issue that everyone can do is research it very well after which determine if that is something that you need to put into your frame or no longer. weight reduction and cholesterol: one of the predominant reasons of heart sickness is excessive cholesterol. high cholesterol can result in illnesses of the coronary heart consisting of high blood pressure, diabetes, weight problems as well as many other conditions. First, we want to recognize what cholesterol is.
    https://top10guider.com/top-10-best-baby-carrier/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. https://24shots.com/products/silencer-lite

Alone the Silencer is a best and incredibly versatile addition to your gear. But sometimes you’ll have particular requirements for your shoot and maybe you have a geared lens, or you want to increase rails on the top of your camera. We’ve got you covered for any circumstances at https://24shots.com/products/silencer-lite

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. http://www.wheretobuyadvisor.com/joyelle-derma-cream/

Joyelle Derma Cream Last selection approximately Serum: Serum is an item that I actually have with the aid of and thr bt wound up worried and I suspected that I ought to find out any arrangement. Around then, I did not have any facts about enemy of maturing objects however after I made some examination, I came to consider Serum this is the nice enemy of maturing equation as I could see it. It has not simply made the wrinkles that http://www.wheretobuyadvisor.com/joyelle-derma-cream/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Utilize shipstation inventory

Pleaae synch product inventory with shipstation through shipstation plugin, so stock cn be set and then as shipstation inventory changes, woo inventory per product also changes and dynamically changing product pages to Out of Stock

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Shipping and handling charge based on cart subtotal

I have a client that would like to use a shipping and handling fee based on cart subtotal, similar to what is outlined below:
    subtotal $0 - $25.00 / $13.00 shipping
    subtotal $25.01 - $40.00 / $10.75 shipping
    subtotal $40.01 - $55.00 / $13.25 shipping
    subtotal $55.01 - $1000.00 / $16.25 shipping

(I've mentioned this to Daniel S.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Motorized Follow Focus & DSLR Motorized Zoom at 24shots.com

We at 24shots.com offers you the inexpensive, affordable, best motorized follow focus and dslr motorized zoom for sale with advanced features that will allow you to shoot an awesome video. Buy online now @ https://24shots.com/products/motorized-follow-focus-control-system

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Plugin for managing warehouses.

Is there any plugin to categorize the various products in stores? So to know how many and where products are stock.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. User update order when they will send back an produkt?

User login and click on the order select the product they like to send back and explain why they like to do so. They now get an PDF to print with the return adress.
    At the samt time it will update our order to show an status like "return". And show that this products is on they way back to us and that they for example like and diffrent size.

Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Canada Post - Display which box the items have been packed in on the Order page

I figured I'll open the issue and ask when can we have that functionality implemented in this plugins similar to how USPS now displays the box:

Image Link: https://cloudup.com/clknOb1Ovgc

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base