WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stamps.com - Multiple Labels for One Order

Sometimes we have ship an order in multiple packages, and being able to create multiple labels with one order would make that significantly easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Royal Mail Plugin - Tax on all shipping options

Put back tax/vat true for all Royal Mail Plugin shipping options. Or at least a toggle to turn this on/off. We have to charge vat on all shipping regardless, so having it suddenly switched to disabled on some shipping options makes the plugin useless to us.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Shipment tracking short cut

Alow a pop up or short cut to enter the tracking information and date without having to open/view the order.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Online quran classes for kids

We are the best platform for those who don’t have the learning facility in their area. Our plan is to make the Muslims learn the Holy Book in the best possible manner. We teach with the correct voicing https://www.iqraqurancenter.com/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Shopping Cart Shipping Rates

Hi... I am using the woocommerce shopping cart plugin.
    Generally the shipping is charged by weight or size of the product in India.
    There is always a minimum charge from the shipping company of 1/2 - 1 kg even if the weight is less than that.
    If the product is less than the minimum weight, we do not have any option to fix a minimum shipping rate.
    Is there any option to do that? If not then that should be added.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When using ShipStation, limit addresses to 50 characters per line

ShipStations sends error messages when an address line is more than 50 characters.

For users with the ShipStation integration, WooCommerce or the integration should limit the character limit per address field to 50.

This is specially true for transactions outside the U.S. where addresses tend to be longer and more detailed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Payment / Shipping

Simple idea,
    Can U add an extra option to Shipping method to connect checkout method with shipping method.
    Option name "Select default payment method" ... ? Add that option to all shipping method.

For example - in flat rate:
    Select default payment method:
    O BACS
    O Cheque
    X Cash on Delivery
    O PAY PAL

THX

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In your shipping options, via UPS or USPS plugins, it would help to enter unlimited origin zip codes for dropshippers.

In your shipping options, via UPS or USPS plugins, it would help to enter unlimited origin zip codes for ecommerce stores to use dropshippers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. UPS Freight Shipping Plugin I am looking to pay someone to create this plugin for me. The ones who are experienced at it and know wordpress

UPS Freight Shipping Plugin. I am looking to pay someone to create this plugin for me. The ones who are experienced at it and know wordpress and woo commerce platform. Please I really need this plugin :-) I already asked freelance developers and they don't know the wordpress and woo commerce platform that well and they want to charge me $600.00 to $800.00 to make it when they don't really know how. So please I am asking you I need this plugin please send me a quote to create it for me and others that can use this plugin. at …

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Purolator - Auto-Create Label/Link not generated directly in New Order Email

What I expected
    Whenever the Auto create label is enabled, a shipping label and link will automatically be created and added directly to the New Order email as the documentation and setting describes

What happened instead
    When enabling this setting and placing an order on the front end, the New Order Email does display a general order link (but it's not a direct link to the label), where it takes the user to the backend to then print the shipping label. This is a two-step process, and if someone else (other than the owner) is shipping the product, they cannot…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add an Export / Import feature for Table Rates

It would be great to have the ability to export and import tables rates between test servers and the live site.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. USPS Plugin - have box/envelop used in calculations posted in Order Notes

Hello, I would like to know how I do two things. First I want to be able to identify which boxes USPS plugin is using when I used Box Packing option so I can use the correct boxes and I would also like that information to show up in the Order notes so I can fulfill the order from that note.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Flat Rate Shipping Plugin - Show Boxes Used on Order

The current Flat Rate Shipping plugin (paid) will work out shipping cost based on product sizes / weights and the various boxes you enter into the back end - but currently it will not show you on the order which boxes it used. This might be obvious in some cases, but in others it isn't. I'd love this to be an output of the plugin.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Don't import virtual or downloadable products into Royal Mail Click & Drop account.

By default, virtual and downloadable products are imported into Click and Drop, this means our 'rules' do not work as click and drop wants a weight (which does not apply) and results in manually editing each order before it can be processed.

Please add a setting to turn this off, so only items that are shipped are imported.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Canada Post extension needs customizable handling fees and adjustable shipping rates to make it easier to work with a drop shipping service

I am currently setting up a contract with a drop shipping company that does all shipping and handling of a product. I would like to be able to charge both a per-order handling fee, as well as a small per-item handling fee, to cover my own costs.

Additionally, at least one Canada Post shipping option does not offer a bulk discount to companies that offer order fulfillment services like this. That is the International Small Packet Air option. Bulk discounts are one of the ways that order fulfillment services earn revenue, and so this particular service will charge an extra…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Import box sizes to FedEx

I would like to have an option to import box sizes to the module as opposed to entering them one at a time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Colissimo - Point Retrait/Click-Collect

Would it be possible to add the click and collect option that Colissimo offers?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fedex Weight Based Shipping

Hello,

The Fedex module doesn't need to get rates based on package size the api can retrieve rates based on weight.

This extension claims to get rates based on just weight

extensionworks.com/product/woocommerce-fedex-shipping-plugin/

this plugin for a yahoo store we currently use also gets rates based on weights

kingwebmaster.com

-Ryan Parrish

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Zederex No2

Zederex No2 As indicated by WebMD, "The sensory system . . . composes, clarifies, and coordinates communications . . . (it) controls locate, hearing, taste, smell, and feeling (sensation); willful and automatic capacities, for example, development, equalization, and coordination. Zederex No2 The sensory system likewise directs the activities of most other body frameworks, for example, Men Health blood stream and circulatory strain and the capacity to think and reason. The sensory system enables you to be cognizant and have contemplations, recollections, and dialect." Misalignment in the highest point of your neck, close to the cerebrum, influences the capacity of each…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base