WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. local pickup plus

Send email to that local store.

Please develop this, so that when an order is submitted it is forwarded to an email address for that local store.

Pretty obvious huh!

thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ezytone detox patch

So, the energy from good is given to all cells in the body based on how much they need. These cells make use of this available energy but all the energy is not used up. Most of the times, when your physical activity is little, there is excess energy present in the body. This is stored in two main forms: Fats Glycogen Glycogen is the stored form of carbs. It is broken down in the body when glucose levels are low and the body needs to get its energy somehow. Fats, on the other hands, are stored in the adipose…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. https://360nutra.org/rapid-trim-247/

Rapid Trim 24/7 Even though they offered childcare for parents. I made excuses. I truth is I did not want to spend the extra funds. There was a list of excuses which filled my brain.I found myself in so much pain. Always complaining of my snapping and popping knees. The way I was barely able to step out of bed without wiping of the aching throbbing lower back pain. I disliked going to the doctors. It was like .For more info : https://360nutra.org/rapid-trim-247/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reviews Of Cbd Miracle Pain Patch Update 2019:-

In case you're searching for a progressively common approach to soothe your agony, this is the item for you. From general hurts and irritation to joint pain, squeezed nerves and lower back torment, this is ideal for anybody searching for better torment the board! Try not to go through one more day passing on something or feeling horrendous. Head over to the authority CBD Miracle Pain Patch site today and put in your request! What are you hanging tight for? Do you know somebody that may be keen on dealing with their torment with these patches? Ensure they think about…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. http://www.theguidestore.com/ultra-fast-keto/

Ultra Fast Keto it is a basic idea in nutrients and well being that bodily health is decided by more than a few of things. even as genetics stays to be uncontrollable factor within the equation, different aspects together with weight, sleep, and food regimen are all reasonably regulated and controlled with strength of mind and the right assets. Acai Berry juice dietary supplements represent that idea of right sources within the course towards well-being.
    http://www.theguidestore.com/ultra-fast-keto/
    https://teespring.com/design-launcher/campaign-info/69cf92d6-35d4-437c-964c-08a38dfe4c78

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. UPS Shipping Method

Exclude tax calculation from the shipping fee. Like we can with the default flate rate option of Woocommerce.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow Customers to use their own 3rd party shipping account

Our shop will offer multiple methods of shipping, but some customers may want to use their own shipping accounts if they have Preferred/ Negotiated Rates with specific carriers.
    A checkbox with "Use Your Own Shipping Account" and an additional form with fields to enter Carrier Name and account number.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. http://worldmuscleking.com/entramax-male-enhancement/

Time Entramax will aid your ********* to improve the production of testosterone Other ingredients will improve blood flow lower levels of lactic acid and make it easier for you to work out hard to reach your muscle building goals The Ingredients All the above is possible thanks to the unique set of ingredients you are going to get using Entramax Lets have a quick look at them Tongkat Ali To improve testosterone levels improve blood flow and ****** stamina ***** Goat Weed Will boost your testosterone levels and *** drive ***** Goat has also been widely used as an aphrodisiac…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. http://www.healthandfitnesshop.com/mydxadryl-canada/

Mydxadryl Canada @>> First of all, exactly what Jelqing? By performing this exercise, a male is cater to people smooth muscle and ***** tissue. Is actually important to performed while using thumb and index finger, and its goal through using increase the blood your past glans. Workout should you ought to be performed after warming inside the ******* area first by using a compress. The numbers of certain risks that exist if your ***** is not properly prepared for this exercise. An excellent risk is a burst blood vessel, end up being result in urethral brusing. This blood is an…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Shipping label creator that works with neoship and our postage scale

be able to print a label from the woocommerce dashboard of wordpress that is linked with the neoship account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Print any companies shipping label from within woocommerce

It would be useful to be able to print shipping labels within WooCommerce. We currently use Spee-Dee, but it would be excellent if printing shipping labels for other companies were offered as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add shipping tax override

We are having an issue with taxes and the Table Shipping rates plugin. Our store is located in Canada. Under Canadian law, we have to apply tax to the products we sell within Canada and those taxes will vary from province to province. However, the tax we are charged on shipping (no matter where in the world we ship) is a constant percentage. It would be useful in a future version of the plugin to be able to set an optional tax rate for each shipping zone.

I will provide 3 examples to clearly outline the issue we are experiencing:

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Table Rate Shipping: Allow Duplication of Table Rates

Allow the duplication of existing table rates within shipping zones to make it easier to add the same rules but different prices (for example for 1st class, 2nd class shipping etc)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Increases the production of testosterone in the body

This is a good many further information on Stim Rx. You should chew over your Stim Rx. Stim Rx was the best euros I ever spent. I'm a recognized expert. Stim Rx is a snap folks and it's right in front of you. What would you do if you had a Stim Rx? I know it was unexpected, so hear me out wherever stim Rx can be a tremendous Stim Rx but this is not without pitfalls. Taking a step toward Stim Rx would immediately reconnect you to Stim Rx. Stim Rx isn't part of the high end market.
    https://naturalmenhealth.info/stim-rx/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. delivery notes to have an editable label

in the multiple shipping addresses plugin there is a check box for adding delivery notes. Can this label be made so it is editable - like some of the button labels and so on - are

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. USPS Shipping Extension - Exclude countries on shipping method level

I ship exclusively via USPS and would like to be able to specify or exclude shipping methods to certain countries.

For example, First Class Package International (FCPI) comes with delivery confirmation to a select number of countries, so I only want to offer FCPI to those countries. To all other countries that don't have delivery confirmation for FCPI, I only want to ship Priority Mail International (PMI) or Express.

It would also be helpful to be able to set the weight limit we want to ship per method. For example, if an order is over 2 lbs. I only want…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Australia Post hack has a big failing

The Australia Post hack has a big failing. It has only one origin point. In a mall situation this is no good. the fix would be multiple origin points based on the zip code or as we call it post code. Be a simple hack

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. High Quality Hoverboards Segway/Swegway For Sale UK

Visit our online hoverkart and hoverboard segway/swegway UK shopping company or store at Smart Boards UK (Smartboardsuk.com) to get high-performance, best quality and reverberation priced hoverboards UK, Swegway UK and hoverkarts UK for sale UK at best price in Leeds, UK. Visit https://www.smartboardsuk.com/collections/all-hoverboards

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. WooCommerce Shipping Zones meta

Add a table, something like wp_woocommerce_shipping_zone_meta, that would allow for the Shipping Zones to extend beyond only Zone name and Zone regions so that meta could be added, if needed, specific to the individual Shipping Zone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base