WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How do I get my old app back?

How do I get the old app back? This one seems like it was made about 10 years prior to the last version. I upgraded my iPhone and this was the most disappointing loss. Can someone please tell me how to go back? My wife is still using the old app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Status goods sent in the app

So that the client will receive a notification that is package is on his way

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Total number of orders “pending”

In the past versions this option showed us the number op pending orders. Which was a blessing for us. So we know how much work/planning was ahead. Please put it back... now it says 9+ in the order tab/sheet

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Better reporting

Right now reporting is complete garbage. I want to see sales by day, I can’t even do custom range.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. See Daily Stats

It would be nice to see how many visitors you’ve had on your website each day! Somehow that feature disappeared.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sales Comparisons - Weekly - Monthly - Anually

Hey guys great app, I would love to be able to get searchable reports and comparisons for my product sales, perhaps so i can see if I am up or down in sales/income from last year, I think a monthly and weekly comparison would be awesome. Keep up the great work!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Data sharing

It would much helpful for shop owners if you can add sharing and mailing options in the mobile app, like order details sharing, sales report sharing etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In-app Barcode scanner

Being able to scan order related barcodes using the woocommerce mobile app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Set up the amount of numbers next to the filters. Like - Orders: Pending (43)

It would be great if we could implement the number next to the filters. Like, if you choose „pending“ now it says - orders: Pending

I would highly appreciate if it would look like this

Orders: Pending (Number of pending orders)

This would be soooo great and should be kinda easy to implement.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make the iOS app work again I deleted it because it doesn't

The woo commerce app for iOS does not notify and it doesn't really do much and it's never up to date with the actual status of the shop. It just doesn't connect. And yes, I do have all of the API info and secret keys added. The app is useless. I set it to notify me of new sales, it doesn't. You can't add a product with it if I do you can hardly do anything with it. There's no point in having one and in fact mobile is not able to fulfill the administrative needs of shop owners. I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Print shipping label from the app

The option already exists from web version, now only need to be able print shipping label fron the woocommerce app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like the app to open on orders

I would like the app to open on orders (and I would like the order list to update automatically). Now it opens on the comments (there are no comments in our shop).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Unfortunately I am unable to “copy” text from the order results page, in my case the notes section. Very inconvenient. Why is this?

Unfortunately I am unable to “copy” text from the order results page, in my case the notes section. Very inconvenient. Why is this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. yahoo com mail - icloud login

Whenever you are user of Yahoo mail and you are not able to access your yahoo mail login, yahoo login, yahoo sign in, yahoo email login, yahoo com mail, ymail login email, login yahoo and you need help for your technical issues. Then go on prikeshservice inner page and get solutions and resolve situations.

Also, if you are using Apple i-phones and create icloud account and due to some reason you are not able to access your icloud account and you need help for icloud login, icloud sign in, icloud mail login. In case we have a team who support…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have woocommerce mobile app connect to WordPress site to allow for mobile in app reporting of site errors from WordPress, WordPress admin

Have woocommerce mobile app connect to WordPress website mobile app to allow for mobile app reporting of site errors from WordPress, WordPress admin status plugin, etc. regarding plugin errors and issues to be sent via mobile.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Use currency from the store.

Use the same currency as the product in the store.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Need to be able to see products and stock on hand

Other website apps allow access in inventory so you can change stock descriptions and stock on hand .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base